[Interest check] Pokemon, Shadow Pantheon: Sins of Avalon

Sutoratosu

Bleh. Went on a LONG fishing trip with my father Friday and just got back this afternoon. Am i too late? I am interested. (No Internet tends to do that).

EDIT: From what you're saying Strat, I hear no Metagross. I don't really care what the hell goes on my team. I'd even do a team full of Bibarels, as long as I got my main man Metagross. (I'd even do an overleveled Metang if it weren't an issue).

I'd do a Magnezone or Azumarill otherwise if Meta is too meta for you.

Looks like I may have missed the deadline. I'll be floating around till something is said otherwise.

EDIT 2: Regarding age range, I prefer "acting my age", so my range, if any, within constraints, is 19-21.

Edited by Darvan Korematsu

In terms of starter pokemon, I'm leaning towards Absol or Gardevior though someone already seems to want her. Which leaves Absol

In terms of age, he's either going to be 16-18, or 21 for no real reason other then personal preference :P

I wouldn't go calling anything yet folks.

Signing up doesn't necessarily mean you'll automatically get in; there's a limited number of slots afterall. And I'll be choosing who they are given too the fairest way within my power to facilitate; by making it based on which characters are the most interesting, the most well designed overall, and whom, when put together with others, would create the most diverse and dynamic cast for the story

Anyway, the OOC will probs go up tomorrow sometime. After it does I'll hold off for a weak to allow for sign ups to be sent via pm to me and once that period is over I'll make the choices.

inb4 Stratos rejects all chosen Mons!

And if you start in a week, I might try to sign up. I have the time to participate in one RP as I dealt with most BS going on that kept me away from here.