Your ideas for pokemon areas

Okay, I'm sure all of us have come up with a fakemon or custom move or two, but what about where they live? I'm talking about unique routes, caves, mountains, forests, or other types of areas that you think would be an interesting fit for the pokemon universe. Please note, that I am not talking about regions such as hoenn, just the littler areas inside them to give them flavor.

To make an example, I would like to see a Jurassic Park type area where you can find the various fossil pokemon in the wild (and maybe Relicanth) instead of reviving them from fossils.

Edited by MetalKing1417

I'm still hoping for an honest Jungle/Rainforest. Murky areas in Kalos and the Fortree area were close, but there's something about a completely wooded area with tons of trees and perhaps branches to climb or something that sounds like a cool place to explore.

I'm surprised we haven't had an actual farm yet. The closest thing we had was that Miltank farm, that Skiddo Farm Flocessy Ranch, but what about the other animals and the crops? All three literally had only one farm animal-like Pokemon, and NONE had any Spoinks, Grumpigs, or Tepigs...

Anyway, the farm would have all sorts of farm Pokemon, like Miltank, Torchic, Tepig, Spoink/Grumpig, Mareep, Skiddo, Ponyta, etc. Of course, if it was in a Reborn kind of game, Torchic would probably just be a NPC and not an encounter... Also, there should be some crops or something, although the only ones we have are Apricorns and Berries, which don't really seem like farm crops, but oh well.

I'd like to see a proper open graveyard area tat youd have to pass through to reach a desolate overgrown town with dubious npcs in it, also support the abandoned cathedral/cult building idea - can find ghosts there, obviously, some grass, psychic, dark types around and inside cathedral place

underwater areas with significance that goes beyond "dive here to reach x place on the surface". Would want an entire underwater-based town or gym or sumt- deep-sea water pokemon found around

The dream world opened up an interesting concept for me…who's to say you couldn't run into Pokemon while you're asleep and catch them in-game, instead of going through all the work Black and White made you do to do so? Naturally, you'd only be able to catch Pokemon who are somehow related to dreams there, whether they can learn Dream Eater or Nightmare or whatever. Plus it'd be a way for the developers to be really creative with what the dream world looks like instead of pretty much limiting you to a house. The Reverse World from Platinum remains one of my favorite areas as far as creativity was concerned, and I'd love to see them do it again.

Well, there's a few ideas but the one in my mind I love is a Flying Route. Imagine Cycling Road, but with flying, and possibly 'sky battles'. Of course an actual route would never happen in a canon game because ORAS skies, but it's an idea I had since I was a kid.

As for ideas that I think could and should happen even in canon games, defidently agree with going full-on rainforest. Or maybe even a Tundra Area, with Ice lakes.

Edited by TurboAura

• Global Mods

To make an example, I would like to see a Jurassic Park type area where you can find the various fossil pokemon in the wild (and maybe Relicanth) instead of reviving them from fossils.

In the fangame I'm working on, I have exactly this. It's called Classic Park.

• 2 weeks later...

My god ...... I would create a new world. I love hack pokemon games and this is something I was thinking long time ago, create a pokemon game, cause I'm very picky and nothing convinces me at all. I like so much Reborn, I like so much this work, I really enjoyed it, but still, I feel that don't fills me yet ... even so congratulations to the creators! It's the one closest to what I want!