HAPPY BDAY MUSIC MAN

Felicity

Happy birthday Arki! I know you're on your roadtrip right now, but even so you've become an indispensable, grammatically correct, music loving friend. May your birthday be a fantastic one, and...

Did you hear about the planeload of conductors en route to the European Festival?

The good news:

it crashed.

The bad news:

there were three empty seats on board.

So, like, TBH IDK what kind of music to give you, so lemme just plop something I like here and hope you enjoy it

But just in case I'll also give you something you showed me owo

Happy birthday Arkhi ^w^

Happy birthday, scarfman, and thanks a lot for the theme you gave me yesterday! Have some music too, I guess it's not quite your cup of tea, and perhaps too long as well, but you have to listen as much as you can. The "happy birthday" part is mandatory :P

Happy birthday Arkhidon! You may have given me a bit much to handle with the song you gave me…listened to a good amount of Sizzlebird's work…allow me to return the favor in part:

Edited by Lord Regal

I would have gotten the guy who has too many scarves another scarf for his birthday, but all the jerks above me bought 'em out.

So instead, I got you an ascot. The scarf's stylish, warm weather friendly cousin.

ascot-102150227216.jpeg

So yeah happy cake-in-face day, Ark. besides, idk if I can find anything music right now that you would enjoy as much as that one in the theme thread