Pokemon Titanium <Help, Feedback, and Ideas wanted>

TBH, Jumpluff with acrobatics can easily sweep the first three gyms. The first gym might be a little harder, since its part flying and the gym leader's ace is completely anti-grass and anti-water, Acrobatics can take care of half the second gym leader's team.

Deerling can stop all three gyms as well. It doesnt have much for the second gym, but if you take the time into overleveling to 41, getting nature power, and then common candying it down to the level cap, it can get rid of half of the second gym's team. It's unlikely it'll survive a nature power from the opponent though. Oh, and sap sipper. You could probably bait a grass type move and counter with a jump kick. (though no grass type really cares for a jump kick)

Roselia gets Toxic, toxic spikes, and stun spore by level up pretty early. I don't see many good damaging STAB moves though, but considering its monstrous sp.atk, a giga drain is nothing to laugh at. Even though its pretty squishy, it definitely has the ability to slowly drain the opponent down, and leech seed/giga drain can help keep it alive. I honestly don't see anyone using budew for the first gym since you don't have access to anything to raise friendship other than running around the city for hours, but after the first gym, you get access to salons.

Anyway looking at this, I personally think Hoppip is OP(no rejuvenation bias there), Deerling needs work, and budew more of a long term investment. Which isnt exactly great since the next four gyms after that is anti-grass in general.

TBH, Jumpluff with acrobatics can easily sweep the first three gyms. The first gym might be a little harder, since its part flying and the gym leader's ace is completely anti-grass and anti-water, Acrobatics can take care of half the second gym leader's team.

Deerling can stop all three gyms as well. It doesnt have much for the second gym, but if you take the time into overleveling to 41, getting nature power, and then common candying it down to the level cap, it can get rid of half of the second gym's team. It's unlikely it'll survive a nature power from the opponent though. Oh, and sap sipper. You could probably bait a grass type move and counter with a jump kick. (though no grass type really cares for a jump kick)

Roselia gets Toxic, toxic spikes, and stun spore by level up pretty early. I don't see many good damaging STAB moves though, but considering its monstrous sp.atk, a giga drain is nothing to laugh at. Even though its pretty squishy, it definitely has the ability to slowly drain the opponent down, and leech seed/giga drain can help keep it alive. I honestly don't see anyone using budew for the first gym since you don't have access to anything to raise friendship other than running around the city for hours, but after the first gym, you get access to salons.

Anyway looking at this, I personally think Hoppip is OP(no rejuvenation bias there), Deerling needs work, and budew more of a long term investment. Which isnt exactly great since the next four gyms after that is anti-grass in general.

So you're basically asking us if we want the game harder or easier, right? Because 2 of the three pokemon you asked if we wanted make the game easier, and the other one doesn't.

More like which one you would actually use. There's plenty of alternatives for all three gyms, though some might not be as appealing.

Plus, Jumpluff is like basically useless past the third gym. And I was actually considering giving you guys a bulbasaur until I saw what a monster it was against the first seven gyms.

Liiike, Woobat, cherubi, goldeen, psyduck, lotad and

Magikarp and
Ralts

I personally see ralts as one of those pokemon that can make a game really easy, along with gyarados, speed boost blaziken (though I don't plan to take away torchic) poison heal breloom, gale wings fletchling, beldum(the free shiny beldum made ORAS a cakewalk for me), and togepi.

Ralts doesnt make games too easy, first of all, Ralts and Kirlia are both very weak pokemon in a difficult game.

Gardevoir in itself is pretty squishy unless you invest in HP and if you do, its speed is gonna be sub-par.

It has 2 nice stabs, but most pokemon have nice stabs, even Jan added it as a starter to Rejuvenation now.

Its not overpowered and doesnt make it too easy, do not put it in the same tier as Speed Boost Blaziken as the same sort of game-changer, ive played fangames for quite a while now, i used Gardevoir in every single one, so i know.

So i propose that you dont axe it, see how it goes, or make it more difficult to evolve it to Gardevoir yourself.

Huh. Gardevoir/gallade has always been a MVP for me. Anyway I'm planning on removing ralts from the grass encounters for ep.2 but rest assured that it'll be back as an event encounter in ep.3 or 4. Been debating whether to make dawn stone available later in the game, or episode 5 though. Snorunt is available in episode 5 too.

I don't deny that speed boost blaziken is on a whole different tier, but I just lump them all together with the generally good and wanted pokemon .

Ahh alright, i apologize for lashing out, im just constantly hearing OP from all over the place.

Anyway, Gallade is the physical version of Gardevoir, i havent seen it in a team in quite a while, i personally use Gallade with Assault Vest sometimes in competitive pokemon, works well that way, but i find it lackluster otherwise, lack of speed, hp and physical defence isnt really for me, though it does have access to nice coverage moves.

It depends on what TMs you plan to make available, or pokemon for breeding.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'd be a good Beta-Tester (if you're still looking for them). See, I have this thing where I must explore everything in my video games. EVERYTHING. I've never tested for anyone before, but I don't have any other way to contribute. Hopefully, I can be of service in some way.

Edited by Randomosity

• 2 weeks later...

For now, it's just the starters and the legendary, but I plan to put in ~20 more fakemon after I finish scripting new abilities, new items, new megas etc.

So far I have ideas for five evolution lines, for a total of 11 pokemon. So yes, eventually if I don't have enough for a full gym leader team of the two new types, I'll ask for ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

Soo, uhh, random question, would you rather have a silent protagonist, something where you can control the protagonist's actions (like in cutscenes), or a "defined" protagonist, like something where any choices you would make would be made for you in a cutscene. (basically like any protagonist that you generally can't name)

I personally prefer one where you can make cutscene choices. I feel like it gives games more depth, but of course, the choices have to mean something. (One of the biggest gripes I had with Fire Emblem Awakening was that every time the game gives you a choice, the aftermath is the same.) Even if it's just small things like extra story content that are "unlocked" or not by your choices.

I personally prefer one where you can make cutscene choices. I feel like it gives games more depth, but of course, the choices have to mean something. (One of the biggest gripes I had with Fire Emblem Awakening was that every time the game gives you a choice, the aftermath is the same.) Even if it's just small things like extra story content that are "unlocked" or not by your choices.

... You just reminded me of Emmeryn's death. ;_;

I don't plan to make too many plot differences, but it'll probably be something like different dialogue or a slightly different plot path. Either way, it'll all converge to the same ultimate outcome.

Hmm, never played Insurgence, what's it like? I remember trying to boot it up and it crashed on my for some reason so I just deleted it. :P

Its a darker pokemon game.

Cults instead of 'Teams'. They kill people and do other things. The Abyssal cult leader was my favorite battle/character in the game thus far.

Delta's have a plot reason for existing (Genetic experiments). You can choose between delta Bulbasour, Squirtle, and Charmander as starters. Each have their own unique types/sprites/movesets.

You can find delta's throughout the game as special event pokemon. Delta Ralts (thus delta gardivour) is my favorite, shes an Ice/Lightning pokemon. She wrecks shit.

Hey could I be a beta tester. I would probably go for the grass robin starter.

EDIT: Yeah insurgence is pretty good. I mean its not as hard as reborn as there are a wide variety of pokemon available but it is up there. Personally the only delta i have tried is my charizard but now that i have finished i should get the others. Namely that scyther... :P

Edited by NinjaGod