Favourite Fossil Pokémon?

zimvader42

• Veterans

I really like all of the fossils but 3 in particular stand out for me;

Aurorus,Archeops and Kabutops....I love them all,the first is beautifull,the second is really pretty and looks cool(and is crazy strong but has trash ability) and the last is a blood sucking vampire shellfish with giant scythes....but out of them all,the prize goes to mah BOY Archeops :P

Lol I love Aurorus too, so bootyful. And I kinda wish Archeops got some other ability instead of the awful Defeatist (I mean, why does it even get that? he's the ancestor to all fuckin' bird pokemon, if anything he's an evolutionist, not a defeatist....plus in japanese, the ability's name is "Timid"; does it look timid to you? whismur is timid, archeops is a beast!).

Dunno Archeops could get defiant, adaptability, big pecks, early bird...dunno, anything that is not defeatist (or stall/slow start/truant/illuminate, for that matter...)

Edited by zimvader42

Cool picture tho. Muh girl Cradily looks awesome in there (all fossils look awesome actually XD)

Also, a question: does anyone in here consider relicanth a fossil pokemon? because if you think it is, and it happens to be your fav, you can mention it lol

Cool picture tho. Muh girl Cradily looks awesome in there (all fossils look awesome actually XD)

Also, a question: does anyone in here consider relicanth a fossil pokemon? because if you think it is, and it happens to be your fav, you can mention it lol

It just seems to be a pokemon that never really died or changed...

Yeah Reli is the living fossil pokemon, so technically it isn't a fossil, but is so old you might as well consider it to be one. I mean, if we get all into details, this thing was alive to see all the great rock ones (Aerodactyl, Tyrantrum, etc.) fall and extinguish.

Aurorus is just so beautiful and it's and Ice type and it's amazing and it actually has use in competitive as an offensive or supportive Pokemon and I used it in my Y run and it's my favorite and yeah.

Archeops and Aurorus. Both have amazing designs, and I've been struggling over which I like more for a while now.

Aurorus is just so beautiful and it's and Ice type and it's amazing and it actually has use in competitive as an offensive or supportive Pokemon and I used it in my Y run and it's my favorite and yeah.

Aaaayyyyyy all this Aurorus love tho! it is actually my second fav right behind Cradily.

Favorites:

Aerodactyl (You are NOT out speeding me with my Mega form!)

Lord Helix (BOW DOWN)

Bastiodon (The Legendary S.H.E.I.L.D Pokemon)

Carracosta (Shell Smash + Aqua Jet + Stone Edge = Happy days)

Aurorus (So powerful, but so useless, but so beautiful)

Carracosta (Shell Smash + Aqua Jet + Stone Edge = Happy days)

Oh yes! I remember using this set so much when I played competitive. All things with shell smash are monsters, but Carracosta's got that STAB priority, pretty useful.

Armaldo; It's my favorite pokemon in general. It's bulky, has incredible power, and a rather unusal typing with Rock/Bug only being shared by its pre-evolution, Shuckle, Dwebble and Crustle.

Edited by Aurorain

Kabutops and Aerodactyl have to be my favs, I still remember that episode in the first season where ash gets taken by that Aerodactyl even though I was just a kid at the time, ever since it's all about the OG Dactyl, I guess I like Mega-Dactyl but in my books his original looks are way better :)

Edited by TheNegroKetchum

Cradily and Aurorus! :D

Cradily's one of the Pokemon that were my faves back then, and I really like bulky mons like her.

Aurorus is already one of my favorite-favorite Poke's. It just looks soooo pretty. Too bad its typing is horrible. :C