Only just saw this...

Lord Drakyle

So I was doing a Mono Dark type run of Pokémon Reborn and obviously I reach the part where we learn what is

underneath the grand stairway

and then while being told about the

4 precious treasures (ruby, sapphire, emerald and amethyst)

I noticed two things an error and a glaringly right before our eyes 'trivia' shall we call it? basically the error was

Solaris introduces the emerald colour when the purple part of the cross on the door lights up

now for what I call the trivia,

Solaris mentions the Ruby represents 'Pain', how much Pain has it caused? think of Corey...lost his wife, took his life and Heather lost both her parents because that ring, Sapphire is introduced as Love and remind me what is it we have going between Amaria and Titania?, Emerald is Faith and who has been chasing that treasure but the one man of faith we know best our Arceus praying nut Elias (Faith for those who don't know is the main centre of religion) and now for the Amethyst, haven't figured out the funny trivia in the storyline it has caused based on how its introduced as being 'Beyond' so anyone got an idea for the Amethyst?

large amount of writing in the final spoiler.

Hmm, IIRC

The amethyst crystal was with Anna and Noel. And those two (especially Anna) would speak to their dolls and learn things about other people. Remember how Anna told us of Charlotte's "burn marks" so I think it means that those two can establish bonds with people or see through people on a level normal people can't. That was probably the crystals doing, because didn't Anna feel somewhat sick once the crystal was taken away from her? She was probably stripped of her connections! Or that doll is a real Jirachi that is in a coma

The part where Solaris introduces the last 2 in the wrong order is known, someone reported that elsewhere.

I don't really know if Emerald, Faith, is about El and the cult, if the seal biggest seal is on where Arceus is sealed and the cult wants to free it. Though if it is that, Amethyst, Beyond, could be something to do with Arceus itself, which came on a meteor, from beyond.

And for all we know, Amethyst being the seal of the beyond could be a joke about Ame, the dev, being "beyond the 4th wall" :P

I've already posted something about this on an other thread, so I'll just quote myself (to lazy to rewrite)

I also think that there's a link between the seals and their owners :

-Ruby Ring, Seal of Pain : at first a gift from Corey to his wife, who died due to it. Corey then lived in pain for the rest of his life (ended by his suicide). It now belongs to Heather, who grew up with a broken, sinister father. After his suicide, she became the "patient" of Connal and escaped just to fall in Blake's hands... An entire life of pain.

-Sapphire Bracelet, Seal of Love : at first owned by the Belroses (Charlotte, Sapphira and Laura's parents right ?), loving couple living with their beloved children in Tanzan Cove. Then gave to Amaria by Titania. Amaria continued to live just due to Titania's love. Titania who in fact was not in love with her and lied to keep her alive. A fake and complex love story whose conclusion should be in Ep 15

-Emerald Brooch, Seal of Faith : at first owned by Elias, who became a fanatic after Arceus gave him back his view. Now belongs to Luna, his daughter who rejected her father's cult. She believed Serra was her mother, then that Radomus was her father... She rejects the light and the truth of Arceus for darkness and illusions.

-Amethyst Pendant, Seal of the Beyond : the most interesting one. We don't know were it comes from, but it now belongs to Anna, a girl able to see auras. She unlocked the door of the orphanage for us because she saw us "glowing" through it. She saw burn scars on Charlotte, who metaphorically has burn scars on her soul, and without knowing her story. She can see beyond what is visible.

And all these seals seem to come from a single merchant. All the keys to Arceus' power found by a simple merchant who simply sold them ? I think that guy is very important for the story.
As we see, the seals are linked to their owners' stories. But are the characters destined to get these seals due to their story, or does the seals cause them to have such lives ? I both cases, a possibility is that the seals aren't the keys but symbols to show the true keys : the characters. Think about it : Reborn has always made characters, their personalities, their emotions at the center of the story. These characters are themselves at the center of events that may lead to the destruction of Reborn (if Meteors win) or to its reborn (Meteors lose, no more pulse Muk to destroy the lake, to more corruption destroying Yureyu and the power plant, maybe no more earthquakes such as the one which has destroyed Reborn years ago). And according to the philosophy of the game, what is more likely to be able to unleash the power of God Arceus ? A few jewels everybody can get, or people who are the incarnation of the seals, who lived them and are the most able to see if Reborn deserve destruction or purification. Heather who lived in pain due to a hopeless father and the desire of power of Meteors. Amaria who lives for love just to discover that her life and her love was a fake. Luna who witnessed the fanatism of Arceus' cultist and who prefered a fantasy world to the reality of Reborn. And Anna, who can see the true nature of Reborn's inhabitants through their aura.

The true keys are Heather, Anna, Amaria and Luna, not pieces jewelry.

Since then I saw an interesting theory about the merchant. I could be the first Ring Master of Agate Circus. He was a fan of shards and may have found the seals while mining for shards. Then with the money he earned by selling them he created Agate Circus