Upcoming events(?) and notification

Stein

AMV Contest/Party  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Reborn have an AMV contest?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think we should have a Holiday Party?

• Yes
    • No
    • Whatever floats your boat.

Hello. Updates were posted yesterday I know, but I have other things to speak about and Ame has given me permission to speak of them.
A friendly reminder that League is moving an hour early (both the start and end).

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1320338557' post='20544']
Hai. So you know how every time we start to settle into something, I like to go and mess it up?
:3
[b]As of next Monday the 7th, League will be moving an hour earlier.[/b]
Non-Arizonian Americans will know, or perhaps they don't yet know in which case they should and do now, that Daylight Savings Time ends next week, so in order to accommodate to the shift in schedules, and also the generally earlier requirements of some of our members, League's new time will be from 8-12 EST.

As a side note, and taking effect on the same day, Aya will be moving to the Ruby Line.

Completely non-sequitor: Sometimes I get bored in class, and if I don't feel like doing Item Requests, I might put together a little scavenger hunt...
[/quote]
and
Sign up for [url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1553"]Tournament XV-2.0 You Can (Not) Advance[/url] end sunday. If you are interested then go sign up.

I spoke to Amethyst yesterday about an idea I wished to explore, an AMV contest.
What is an AMV?
AMV stands for [A]nime [M]usic [V]ideo. Just like a music video you will be putting anime clips to a song.
The AMV wouldn't have to be just from Pokemon it could be from any anime you wished must be at least 2 minutes but no more than 10 minutes long. We would have about 3 judges. You'd make the AMV, summit it and then best luck to you. I know many are in school or are busy so I was planning to make the dead line January 1, 2012. Of course this contest won't happen if no one wants it to. I have made a poll it would be much appreciated if you vote and comment on the subject. Don't worry if you think you can't do it or if you only have Windows Movie Maker, you never know if you don't try, Ame and I are negotiating to be able to give quite a bit of Rupees, so why not? Again vote please.

Next month is December!
We will do Secret Santa again. So start thinking if you're going to do it.
Also remember Prom? Wasn't it so much fun? Well I might come up with a "Christmas" party. I say "Christmas" because I might plan the party a week before Christmas since some of us want to hang out somewhere else on Christmas. So Holiday party, there fixed. There will be tournaments prizes and the kings game. I'm even contacting our old leaders, they might come. Probably not... So comment on that if you wish.(and before GG complains. Yes you would be invited as well.)

[color=#ff0000]Update: Since we have enough people interested. We're going to do the AMV Contest. So be thinking of what you will do. Information and official post will come either Monday or Tuesday. Thank you guys for your interest![/color]

[color=#ff0000]Also Holiday party will go on as well if anyone cares about that. Yay![/color]

That is all for now.

Thank you.
=Stein=

Prom. I missed that. I want to really do that this year. [s]Could some of the old leaders pay us a visit and get to know the new leaders perhaps? I would be forever grateful.[/s]

Also, I was negotiating something with Ame on Wensday... >><<

[color=#ff0000]Update: Since we have enough people interested. We're going to do the AMV Contest. So be thinking of what you will do. Information and official post will come either Monday or Tuesday. Thank you guys for your interest![/color]

[color=#ff0000]Also Holiday party will go on as well if anyone cares about that. Yay![/color]

[quote name='Iridescent Lily' timestamp='1320527608' post='20593'][color=#ee82ee]Ummm.. The AMV contest is 8-8~ Hehehe.[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]The party has 4 No's and 4 whatever floats your boat. That.. Seems... Hehehe~.[/color][/quote]

Nice try Mashew. The AMV vote was just to see who was interested in the AMV contest. Since enough people showed interest it's going to happen. You don't need to attack me for such a small thing.

And as for the party my little buttercup. It's plain to see a majority of the community wishes it to come.

Don't be bitter love ~

If you are against it, no one is obligated to go. I hope many will come but in the end it's their choice.

And as for asking. I'm busy and didn't have the time. this way I found easier. I could have posted a different question but I didn't.

• Administrators
Creation exists so that the emptiness inherent within reality may be filled.
Routine is the enemy of excitement. Why then should we not with every chance, and to our ability, fill the gaps from joy to joy with glorious anything?
If there are people willing to participate, and people willing to host, then I see no reason we shouldn't encourage the process.