Fern or Blake

BurntLight

I prefer Blake over Fern, since Fern is trying to be a terrible person and really just wants to hate you whereas Blake simply doesn't care, and seems to be with meteor because he can.

In personality i would say Fern over Blake for the moment because i'm really feeling the fact that Amethyst will give us a choice about Fern in the future...A choice that would either lead to a "Bad Ending" or "Good Ending" maybe ?

I say Blake over Fern because Fern just wants to be, like every other pokemon trainer, the best of the best and on the winning team, as for Blake, especially after calling Heather, i believe, a very foul word that girls hate being called by guys, is just him being a plain ol J.A. and other words that would rather not say in respect for u guys

Fern is insecure, and actively tries to make people feel like shit.

Blake, while doing terrible, terrible things, is really just...apathetic. He tends not to care much about anything, and it's hilarious.

I prefer Blake to Fern, in terms of characters.

Obviously, if they were real, Fern > Blake, because an insecure, mean idiot who makes terribly misguided choices is still better than someone trying to starve a whole village to death.

...so both. Both are worse. b^_^d

Fern is worse,Blake is at least funny.

This

Both are insensitive douchebags but Blake is always cool and doesn't care about anything but himself (which is pretty similar to my personality) and he's actually funny at times while Fern is just a stupid little kid which if it were real life and not a game would already be dead (probably lynched by an angry mob)

Blake obviously. Fern may be a jerk and want attention, but I doubt he'd hurt anyone. Blake is a murdering, village starving psycho. Who can look people in the eye and walk around town knowing all the pain and suffering going on is his fault and think," I feel like playing CoD when I get home".

I'm gonna say Fern. His bitchyness has followed me throughout most of the game, then he goes to join Team Meteor, furthering your hate towards him. Blake is just following orders. If he never worked for Team Meteor, he could just be that funny guy who just doesnt give a f*ck. Fern > Blake

Edited by TRHStatement

Blake obviously. Fern may be a jerk and want attention, but I doubt he'd hurt anyone. Blake is a murdering, village starving psycho. Who can look people in the eye and walk around town knowing all the pain and suffering going on is his fault and think," I feel like playing CoD when I get home".

This. Seriously, who pushes his own brother off of a cliff and jokes about it not three seconds later?!

Also, It's Call of Shooting, not Call of Duty. Totally different games.