Not the same Earth: A Ground Monotype Tale

Redo.

Decide this two things  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make this one a heavy story tale?

• Yes, the simple runs are everywhere, and watching you create a new plot over the Reborn one will be fresh and cool
    • No, keep it simple and easy, just basic strategy in gyms like your old Normal Monotype
  2. 2. Should I train ALL ground type pokémon up to the same level before the gym leaders?

• Yes, EVEN Nincada, this time it's just 27 and not 50+, it won't be that much of a pain.
    • Yes, but only the fully evolved ones, you can skip Nincada and Pupitar if you want
    • Yes, but only those who may get some use, if a Pokémon is totally outclassed by another (For example, Sandslash when I get a Marowak with Thick Club), you don't need to spend more time with it
    • No, just grind the one you are using for the next gym
  3. 3. Choose my starter

• Mudkip, everyone loves him and it was axed in this episode
    • Turtwig, it lacks love and you should think of type advantage, it's event come late and you'll be swimming in Water/Ground
  4. 4. Can I go back to older episodes to abuse the events?

• Yes, if you have them downloaded, why not?
    • No, that's cheap, if Mudkip and Trapinch got axed that's too bad, good luck against Florina

(If you don't want this reply here, you can request it to get deleted)

I just went through the same thing, why didn't you get curse on Grotle? I thought it made things easier, especially when razor leaf after a few curses OHKO'es a lot of her team.

No, I won't delete comments, but it feels like no one is giving attention if they don't comment.

And ooops, I got a copy&paste error, Grotle doesn't have Withdraw anymore, it has Curse... the problem was not that because after 2 of them it could easily 0HKO eveything on Julia's gym, the problem was the damn Sonic Boom, that 3HKO both Grotle and Wormadam and Wormadam failed to 2HKO back (Bug Bite did 40% to Electrode) (And because Grotle toke out before 4 of his pokémon, including two Sonic Boom spammers in Voltorbs, he had not enough HP remaining to tank another Sonic Boom), I just won because Julia didn't kill Wormadam with Sonic Boom (It had like 17HP remaining) and used Rollout, letting me get the last Bug Bite.

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENTRY#4: THROUGH THE SLUMS
LOG#90: After getting the hell out of the gym, I met Victoria.
LOG#91: She told me some crazy problems with plants in the Obsidia Ward... Damn.
LOG#92: On my way to the Grand Hall, I found a poor Hiker looking for a place to rent, maybe I will help him.
LOG#93: After finding a home for him, he gifted me his Onix! Named him Australiano.
LOG#94: Also, there was a Numel trying to find a shelter from the rain in the ruins of the station, out of pity I gave it a PokeSnax and then he decided to join me! Named it Libico.
LOG#95: Next gym is in Onyx Ward, to go there I need to go to South Obsidia Ward first.
LOG#96: There's the police blocking the access to South Obsidia... It's because of the plant's problem? What do I do now?
LOG#97: Florinia came and granted me access so I can help her with the problem... Why can't you be nicer as your sister, scumbag Fern?
LOG#98: The city... is heavily destroyed, plants going out of the ground, craters everywhere, people scared, crying... like the apocalypse out of Arceus's bible.
LOG#99: A HUGE crack is in the middle of the steet, so the only way to get to the park is by the slums.
LOG#100: Victoria is by the entrance of the slums, maybe something happened to her?
LOG#101: It seems that she was attacked in there by mens, poor girl, she says it is dangerous and I believe in her, but I need to pass.
LOG#102: She wants to battle, mostly to see if I'm strong enough for this... Wring it on?
LOG#103: Victoria leads with Ralts, go Libico!
LOG#104: Some Growths and it's down with Magnitude. Those Disarming Voice didn't do much damage.
LOG#105: Next pokémon is a Makuhita.
LOG#106: Another one bite the dust, ft. Magnitude.
LOG#107: Her last pokémon is a Pignite, you can do it Numel!
LOG#108: It tanked a Magnitue and striked back with Arm Thrust. Still an excellent job, Libico.
LOG#109: It's your turn now, Australiano.
LOG#110: Rock Tomb puts an end to all this.
LOG#111: She made me promise to be careful before going her way, don't worry girl, I'll be fine.
LOG#112: In the slums, it is as filthy as I though, and most of te inhabitants attack me on sight.
LOG#113: So in Reborn there's a kind of magic flower called light Shard, and while it dissapears uppon touch it heals yourself and all your pokémon, pretty cool if you ask me.
LOG#114: Some people are talking giberish about some box... What?
LOG#115: Did a box... just run away from me?
LOG#116: Ohh, in the box was a Scraggy, I got scared for nothing...
LOG#117: The Scraggy id going to the exit, maybe I'll follow it.
LOG#118: OH SHIT, IT WAS A TRAP, NOW I'M AMBUSHED BY 3 SCRAGGY AND FOUR SCRAFTY.
LOG#119: Welp, shame on this 'pokémon gang', but my pokémon are all bros' and sis', they never got a chance.
LOG#120: Finally, out of the slums, I'm not going there never again.
Team

grotle.gif
Antartico ♂ Lv21
Docile
Shell Armor
-Razor Leaf
-Tackle
-Curse
-Absorb
wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv21
Quiet
Overcoat
-Bug Bite
-Hidden Power [Psychic]
-Tackle
-Protect
onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv21
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Tomb
-Gyro Ball
-Rage
-Curse
numel.gif
Libico ♂ Lv21
Relaxed
Oblivious
-Flame Burst
-Magnitude
-Focus Energy
-Growth

Catched total: 6/73
Catched availeable: 6/63
To be trained: 4/27
Edited by Redo.

ENTRY#5: FABOLOUSNESS AND MACHINES
LOG#121: So after the slums... ANOTHER POLICE BLOCKADE, they instruct me to go to the Coral Ward... I guess I have no choice.
LOG#122: In the dock, there's a blue haired girl trying to help a poor Oshawott that is stranded, surrounded by the contaminated waters of the Azurine Lake.
LOG#123: Also our cool gay friend Cain is coming this way, hi Cain.
LOG#124: So this girl name is Amaria, and she's the water type gym leader, the more you know.
LOG#125: Cain teasing Amaria... I love this guy, no homo.
LOG#126: Okay, so Cain started to sing and riding his Grimer he saved the poor water type pokemon... this guy is fabulous.
LOG#127: The Oshawott was captivated by the fabulousness and joined Cain's party, even a posion guy has a soft hearth.
LOG#128: So after all this Amaria dragged me to a battle with Cain... I'm on.
LOG#129: He leads with Grimer, go Onix!
LOG#130: After a Curse, Rock Tomb put an end to the... slob... thing?
LOG#131: Oshawott is next.
LOG#132: Never, EVER, put a Rock/Ground vs a Water Gun, bad idea. It's Grotle turn.
LOG#133: Razon Leaf and it's a good bye.
LOG#134: So he sent out Nidorino now... I want one.
LOG#135: No match for Antartico.
LOG#136: Venonat is his last pokemon.
LOG#137: Still no match for everyone's favorite Grotle.
LOG#138: Cain went to some place called "The Wasteland" to meet with his sister, while Amaria is in her way to meet Florinia, maybe she can open the path between the polices like Rini did before?
LOG#139: Yes she did.
LOG#140: Florinia and Amaria were in the gate of the park, they gave me HM1 Cut to clear the way to the centre.
LOG#141: Those two went in before me, and they're attacked by th plants! WTF is worng with this place?
LOG#142: So there's a machine that as a Tangrowth inside, and some goon of the Meteor called ZEL, and he tried to make me believe that he s three separate personalities called Zero, Eve and Lumi, crazy guy.
LOG#143: This/these guy/s failed 'Evil Guy 101', so if I break the machine I save everyone? Consider it done.
LOG#144: A Lava Plume later, no trace of it was left.
LOG#145: Damnit, they scaped with the Tangrowth and the broken machine, at least the plants are back to normal and everyone is safe.
LOG#146: So now tha everything is resolved, it's time to beat Rini's gym.
Team

grotle.gif
Antartico ♂ Lv22
Docile
Shell Armor
-Razor Leaf
-Bite
-Cut
-Curse
wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv22
Quiet
Overcoat
-Bug Bite
-Hidden Power [Psychic]
-Tackle
-Protect
onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv22
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Tomb
-Gyro Ball
-Smack Down
-Curse
numel.gif
Libico ♂ Lv22
Relaxed
Oblivious
-Lava Plume
-Magnitude
-Flame Burst
-Growth

Catched total: 6/73
Catched availeable: 6/63
To be trained: 4/27
Edited by Redo.

If you haven't use the 1st Ability Capsule you found, use it on Numel! It will aquire Simple which will double the boosts of growth and when it will evolve it'll have Rock Solid. Although I prefer Amnesia over Growth, it will definetelly help you if you the weather is sunny with outdoor battles :)

I always wondered how a ground mono would do against Flobot, good luck.

Numel burns everything!!! Seriously, that's it! Although I swept half of her team with Curse Grottle before I sent my trump card out :P

Edited by pyrromanis

Replies:

If you haven't use the 1st Ability Capsule you found, use it on Numel! It will aquire Simple which will double the boosts of growth and when it will evolve it'll have Rock Solid. Although I prefer Amnesia over Growth, it will definetelly help you if you the weather is sunny with outdoor battles :)

You don't know when a cool shiny with the wrong ability could pop up (*cof* A not Huge Power Bunnelby *cof*), so I'm saving the ability capsule for that moment. (And in my opinion, an Anger Point Camerupt is better).

I always wondered how a ground mono would do against Flobot, good luck.

Numel burns everything!!! Seriously, that's it! Although I swept half of her team with Curse Grottle before I sent my trump card out :P

Pretty much that will be my strategy.

ENTRY#6: GAMBLING MY HATE ON THE SCUMBAG
LOG#147: So I went to the Deparment Store of Reborn, and here it works on an interesting way, for cool items you need to get stickers, the more stickers, the more floors you get access and the better items, now, where I get them.
LOG#148: Fern was waiting me at the door gym... Why?
LOG#149: HO HO HO NOW IT'S ON BITCH, YOU DON'T JUST CLOSE THE DOOR IN MY FACE SO I CAN'T BEAT YOUR SISTER FOR A BADGE, BUT BE CALM, BECAUSE NOW IT WILL BE YOUR FACE FIRST THE ONE THAT MEET MY POKEMON.
LOG#150: Now all the trainers in the School want to stop me because of the 'Top Dog' orders, ugh.
LOG#151: So my old weakness is back, because some guy decided to gift me his coincase, and I'm very weak to gambling.
LOG#152: After beating all the school, got where Fern is... you're going down now.
LOG#153: After an 'I'm god and you suck' monologue, he leads with Lombre, go Sahara.
LOG#154: He switched onto Servine, couldn't handle the sandy cloak.
LOG#155: That wasn't a wise decision, Servine is down, so it's Lombre turn again.
LOG#156: Still no match for Wormadam, so now it's Roselia's.
LOG#157: This one was cappable of beating Sahara, but I still have three more pokemon with bigger bloodlust than your ego.
LOG#158: Libico ended it with a Lava Plume, easy peasy for Numel.
LOG#159: I don't know men, it would be easier if you say 'You're a better trainer', or just a simple 'Forgive me, I was wrong', buuuut you now say that the gym challenge is shit and anyone could do it... I wish you the worst.
LOG#160: Now... I could go to battle Rini, but destroying the cassino is sooo tempting.
LOG#161: Okay, I'm in the cassino, let's see what's the prizes...
LOG#162: OMG OMG OMG OMG, THE PRIZES INCLUDE NIDORAN♂ AND TRAPINCH, ALSO SOME COOL TM!
LOG#163: If my math is not that bad, I'll need around 25000 coins to get everything, luckily, with my pal Ciel we learned a way to cheat the Voltorb flip, now it's just a matter of the security not finding me.
LOG#164: 5000 coins got, no problems up to now.
LOG#165: 10000 coins got, now there's a security guard on me.
LOG#166: 15000 coins got, and I'm the hot topic of the cassino, not good.
LOG#167: 20000 COINS GOT, AND ALL THE FLIPPIN' SECURITY IS ON ME, ONE MISTAKE AND I'LL BE IN JAIL FOR LIFE, PLEASE ARCEUS PROTECT ME.
LOG#168: All 25000 coins got, now to exchange the prizes and never come back in my life.
LOG#169: Got a Nidoran♂, named it Arabigo.
LOG#170: Got a Trapinch, named it Gobi.
LOG#171: One of the scumbag's lackies, named Skye, opened the rooftop door just to make up with me. See Fern? This's how you are a nice guy.
Team

grotle.gif
Antartico ♂ Lv24
Docile
Shell Armor
-Razor Leaf
-Bite
-Cut
-Curse
wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv24
Quiet
Overcoat
-Bug Bite
-Hidden Power [Psychic]
-Tackle
-Protect
onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv24
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Tomb
-Gyro Ball
-Smack Down
-Curse
numel.gif
Libico ♂ Lv24
Relaxed
Oblivious
-Lava Plume
-Magnitude
-Flame Burst
-Growth
nidoran_m.gif
Arabigo ♂ Lv20
Bashful
Hustle
-Double Kick
-Fury Attack
-Poison Sting
-Focus Energy
trapinch.gif
Gobi ♂ Lv20
Rash
Arena Trap
-Bulldoze
-Dig
-Rock Slide
-Sand Tomb

Catched total: 8/73
Catched availeable: 8/63
To be trained: 6/27

By the way guys, don't expect a lot of updates up to Friday, mostly because I have a very important mid-term exam in the college (That's how you call it? BTW it's Chemestry III)

But knowing myself, I will spend more time playing Reborn than studying.

Edited by Redo.

ENTRY#7: RAINING IN THE SAND ROSE'S PARADE

LOG#172: Arabigo evoled into Nidorino, that was fast.

LOG#173: Now I'm ready for this battle, wish me luck diary.

LOG#174: For a basic strategy I'll use Numel to burn everything, with Grotle, Wormadam and Nidorino has backups, I don't see me using Onix nor Trapinch in this battle.

LOG#175: Ame called me again, so Rini uses Sandstorm with her Grass type pokémon, interesting, shame on her that all my Ground type pokémon don't care a bit.

LOG#176: So the battle start! Florinia leads with Maractus, make me proud Libico.

LOG#177: A horrible Needle Arm critical hit took a huge part of Numel's HP, but a Lava Plume was enough.

LOG#178: Next one is Breloom.

LOG#179: Mega Drain was enough for a weakened Libico, it's now your turn Antartico!

LOG#180: After a few curses, even the mighty Breloom falls to Grotle's power.

LOG#181: Now Rini sent up a Ferroseed.

LOG#182: Antartico Bite'd it to death.

LOG#183: So it's Cacnea's turn next.

LOG#184: Five hits on Pin Missile was too much for Grotle, I believe in you Sahara.

LOG#185: Bug Bite was more than enough for Cacnea.

LOG#186: Rini doesn't have a lot of options left, so her next one is a Cottonee.

LOG#187: I decided to switch to Nidorino.

LOG#188: Arabigo couldn't handle the Cottonee, humm, I'm getting desperate, it's Gobi's turn.

LOG#189: Gobi also couldn't handle it, so now to pressure is on Onix.

LOG#190: Finally Australiano could do it, only one more pokémon!

LOG#191: Florinia's last one is a Cradily.

LOG#192: Australiano was no match for the fossil, it's all or nothing Wormadam.

LOG#193: Finally, in a Bug Bite vs Smack down battle, Sahara triumphed, I always believed in you.

LOG#194: Badge and TM 96 get!

LOG#195: Rini asked me for a last favour, it seems both Jasper and Beryl had the same plant's problem, so I need to investigate that, why do I feel I'm risking my life here?

Team

grotle.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv25

Docile

Shell Armor

-Razor Leaf

-Bite

-Facade

-Curse

wormadam-sandy.gif

Sahara ♀ Lv25

Quiet

Overcoat

-Bug Bite

-Hidden Power [Psychic]

-Facade

-Protect

onix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv24

Lax

Sturdy

-Rock Tomb

-Gyro Ball

-Smack Down

-Curse

numel.gif

Libico ♂ Lv25

Relaxed

Oblivious

-Lava Plume

-Magnitude

-Flame Burst

-Growth

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv24

Bashful

Hustle

-Facade

-Double Kick

-Poison Sting

-Focus Energy

trapinch.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv24

Rash

Arena Trap

-Bulldoze

-Dig

-Rock Slide

-Crunch

Catched total: 9/73

Catched availeable: 9/63

Edited by Redo.

Good job on beating the Flobot, the first Gym Leader who usually stops many Monotypes if they're not Fire, Flying, etc.! Corey shouldn't be too hard, but good luck anyway!

Oh, and remember to catch a Bunnelby (if it hasn't been axed; I haven't actually checked yet. Still, you can always revert back to E14 for one!)

I'm pretty sure you already have every sngle pokémon mapped out (Well, hopefully you have), so I won't suggest anything for now.

What I want to say though, is that this is a very interesting way of "documenting" a run. Logs are cool \o/

Hmm, maybe I should... maybe...

Good job on beating the Flobot, the first Gym Leader who usually stops many Monotypes if they're not Fire, Flying, etc.! Corey shouldn't be too hard, but good luck anyway!

Oh, and remember to catch a Bunnelby (if it hasn't been axed; I haven't actually checked yet. Still, you can always revert back to E14 for one!)

Bunnelby is a must catch, and it's one of the two catches between Florinia and Corey (Phanpy being the other one).

So... the new event of Nidorina in the forest, it's after Corey's, I'm right?

I'm pretty sure you already have every sngle pokémon mapped out (Well, hopefully you have), so I won't suggest anything for now.

What I want to say though, is that this is a very interesting way of "documenting" a run. Logs are cool \o/

Hmm, maybe I should... maybe...

Actually, you're half right, I should have all the Ground pokémon mapped out, but the Pokémon Location Guide is outdated with EP14, so also is my notepad.

Here is it, if you want to check it out:

1-Sandshrew (X) Under the Grand Stairway, Tanzan Mountain, Route 1 (Not in the Morning)
2-Sandslash (X) Evolve Sandsherw, Tanzan Mountain, Route 1 (Not in the Morning)
3-Nidoran♀ (X) Byxbysion Grotto Tunnels
4-Nidorina (X) Evolve Nidoran♀, Byxbysion Grotto Tunnels, Event in the cave in front of Shade's gym
5-Nidoqueen (X) Evolve Nidorina
6-Nidoran♂ ©
7-Nidorino ©
8-Nidoking (X) Evolve Nidorino
9-Diglett (X) Under the Grand Stairway
10-Dugtrio (X) Tanzan Depths
11-Geodude (X) Grand Stairway, Underground Railnet, Tanzan Dephs, Tanzan Mountain, Pyrous Mountain and Volcano
12-Graveler (X) Evolve Geodude, Grand Stairway, Tanzan Mountain, Tanzan Dephs, Railnet, Pyrous Mountain and Volcano
13-Golem (X) Evolve Graveller with a Linkstone
14-Onix ©
15-Cubone (X) Byxbysion Wasteland Grass (Night)
16-Marowak (X) Evolve Cubone
17-Rhyhorn (X) Route 2
18-Rhydon (x) Evolve Rhyhorn, Route 2 (Rare)
19-Wooper (X) Azurine Island
20-Quagsire (X) Evolve Wooper, Azurine Island
21-Gligar (X) Route 3
22-Steelix (X) Linkstone on Onix with Metal Coat
23-Sniwub (X) Cave in front of Shade's Gym, Ameritine Cave
24-Piloswine (X) Evolve Swinub, Route 3 Caves
25-Phanpy (X) Beryl Ward, Beryl Cemetary, Cave in front of Shade's Gym
26-Donphan (X) Evolve Phanpy, Route 2
27-Larvitar (X) N/A
28-Pupitar (X) N/A
29-Mudkip (X) Starter Pokemon, Event in Byxbysion Wasteland
30-Marshtomp (X) Evolve Mudkip
31-Swampert (X) Evolve Marshtomp
32-Nincada (X) Byxbysion Wasteland (Rock Smash)
33-Numel ©
34-Camerupt (X) Evolve Numel
35-Trapinch ©
36-Vibrava (X) Evolve Trapinch
37-Flygon (X) Evolve Vibrava
38-Barboach (X) Lapis Ward Alleway (Old and Good Rod), Cave in Chrysolia Forest/Aventurine Cave (Good Rod)
39-Whiscash (X) Evolve Barboach
40-Baltoy (X) Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie
41-Claydol (X) Evolve Baltoy, Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie
42-Groudon (X) N/A
43-Turtwig ©
44-Grotle ©
45-Torterra (X) Evolve Grotle
46-Burmy ©
47-Wormadam ©
48-Shellos (X) Azurine Island (Grass)
49-Gastrodon (X) Evolve Shellos, Hidden Cave in Chrysollia Forest
50-Gible (X) N/A
51-Gabite (X) N/A
52-Garchomp (X) N/A
53-Hippopotas (X) N/A
54-Hippowdon (X) N/A
55-Rhyperior (X) N/A
56-Gliscor (X) N/A
57-Mamoswine (X) Evolve Piloswine
58-Arceus (X) N/A
59-Drilbur (X) Tanzan Mountain (Depths)
60-Excadrill (X) Evolve Drilbur
61-Tympole (X) Breed Palpitoad
62-Palpitoad (X) Azurine Island
63-Seismitoad (X) Evolve Palpitoad
64-Sandile (X) Tanzan Mountain
65-Krokorok (X) Evolve Sandile
66-Krookodile (X) Evolve Krokorok
67-Stunfisk (X) Aphophyll Cave
68-Golett (X) Route 3
69-Golurk (X) Evolve Golett, Route 3
70-Landorus (X) Tanzan Mountain (Depths)
71-Bunnelby (X) Rhodochrine Cave, Beryl Graveyard
72-Diggersby (X) Evolve Bunnelby
73-Zygarde (X) N/A
Catched availeable: 9/61

© Are the ones I already catched.

(X) Are the ones I haven't catched yet.

Also, you're the first person to actually say something about how I write this run, I have serious doubt if you people are enjoying it or find it annoying because of my common english mistakes (Remember, english is not my home language, it's spanish).

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

Nah, I don't mind it!

BTW, Corey's Nidorina is now in Beryl Cave in a box, so you need Rock Smash.

Also, Hippopotas is a wild encounter somewhere in Tanzan Cave.

Hey Chubb, how does this event works? If I need Rock Smash I can say that Nidorina is now just after Shelly?

Also, how does that 'Totem Pole' event works, I heard I need some kind of doll and I can get Golett or Baltoy, it's softreseteable or rigged lke the mystery egg? Also, can get two of those dolls?

Hey Chubb, how does this event works? If I need Rock Smash I can say that Nidorina is now just after Shelly?

Also, how does that 'Totem Pole' event works, I heard I need some kind of doll and I can get Golett or Baltoy, it's softreseteable or rigged lke the mystery egg? Also, can get two of those dolls?

Yeah, Nidorina is available after Shelly.

As for the totem poll, the Pokemon you get depends on the order of the totem pole, with the bottom part representing which Pokemon you get. You can get one Ill-Fated Doll from the Gothita event, and then you can buy more at 7th Street.

Replies:

Yeah, Nidorina is available after Shelly.
As for the totem poll, the Pokemon you get depends on the order of the totem pole, with the bottom part representing which Pokemon you get. You can get one Ill-Fated Doll from the Gothita event, and then you can buy more at 7th Street.

Okay, so I guess I have to wait a bit then...

ENTRY#8: JASPER'S CRYSIS

LOG#196: I decided to give the Rose Incense I just found to Antartico, he seems to love it!
LOG#197: The policeman that was guarding the door let me through, it seems the evacuation failed and there're still civilians in here...
LOG#198: Did I said th situation in Obsidia was bad? You didn't see Jasper, with friggin' buildings cut at half by the plants.
LOG#199: I enteres the police station, and after the chief heard I was the one that saved Obsidia he asked me for help in the Jasper and Beryl's problem, as well as finding the five lost police officers (two in Jasper, three in Beryl).
LOG#200: I found some Meteor's Grunts, these guys are serious. Obviously, I can't expect much help and I have to stop them.
LOG#201: Found the first member of the police force, it was held by a Grunt as a hostage, I saved him, obviously.
LOG#202: Found a Grunt that remembered our fun experiences with Julia and explosives, I've never seen a face full of terror like his.
LOG#203: It seems someone was waiting me near the PULSE machine, this time a young guy who I've never seen before.
LOG#204: His name is Taka, and he told me about this machine, it amplifies the power of the pokémon connected to it, but it's hard on the pokémon's body... Okay, I don't care that much if you want to be terrorist, but destroying pokémon, that's just sick.
LOG#205: If you don't want to hrm a pokémon, JUST FREE IT, YOU SICKO.
LOG#206: So you can't because you're with Team Meteor? Your priorities are all in the wrong place...
LOG#207: And you want to eliminate me? You can't, because I won't loose to someone who can't even do what he wants because of 'obligations'.
LOG#208: He leads up with Lileep, go Onix!
LOG#209: After four Curses, that Lileep had nothing to do.
LOG#210: His next pokémon is the Tangrowth, keep it up Australiano.
LOG#211: Or no? Okay, the Mega Drain was probably a lot... Go Numel, show us how you do it.
LOG#212: Taka switched into a Chatot.
LOG#213: Chatot was stronger than Libico, go Nidorino.
LOG#214: It's down! Tangrowth is out again.
LOG#215: Arabigo couldn't hold it, so the pressure is now on Antartico, you can do it!
LOG#216: I know he could do it!! Well done, the best Grotle in the world.
LOG#217: Before getting out of here, Taka told me that here's another machine in Beryl and I should 'check it out'... it's and obvious ambush, but I guess I don't have much of a choice.
LOG#218: A foul mouthed little girl stopped me, she was angry because she wanted to stop the bad guys and what not... Calm your horses girl, this is not a place for you to play...
LOG#219: Annndddd she has a Salamence of course... maybe, just MAAAYBE, I shouldn't pick up a fight with her.
LOG#220: On my way to Beryl, I found a girl trapped in a building, after saving her she told me to go to her friend house in the Peridot Ward, maybe I'll go now.
LOG#221: For saving her, her friend gifted me an Department Store Ticket, this one is a cool gift.
LOG#222: And last, on my way out of Jasper, I found the second policeman, this one was trapped by some plants and after I beat the Tangrowth he was set free, now only the three of the Beryl Ward are left, so I'm in my way to there.

Team

grotle.gif
Antartico ♂ Lv26
Docile
Shell Armor
-Razor Leaf
-Bite
-Facade
-Curse

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv26
Quiet
Overcoat
-Bug Bite
-Hidden Power [Psychic]
-Rock Blast
-Protect

onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv26
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Tomb
-Gyro Ball
-Smack Down
-Curse

numel.gif
Libico ♂ Lv26
Relaxed
Oblivious
-Lava Plume
-Eath Power
-Flame Burst
-Growth

nidorino.gif
Arabigo ♂ Lv26
Bashful
Hustle
-Facade
-Double Kick
-Poison Sting
-Focus Energy

trapinch.gif
Gobi ♂ Lv26
Rash
Arena Trap
-Bulldoze
-Dig
-Rock Slide
-Crunch

Catched availeable: 9/63

Humm , I had the Rose Incese since the start of the game, but I forgot it powered up Grass type moves... my bad.

Edited by Redo.

Some useful tips for the upcoming Corey:
1. Better fight him in the Corrosve field. The poison caused by the Mist is really frustrating so better take the entry damage once rather than damage every turn. Also his Venoshock will deal respectable damage even if you resist it.
2. Since you utilize older episodes to aquire Trapinch, you can use an older episode to have access to the move reminder in th Onyx Ward. That way you can have physical STABs on Diggersby and Donphan for Corey.

Also this LOG needs to be changed, although it made me laugh hard :P

LOG#219: Annndddd she's a Salamence of course

Replies:

Some useful tips for the upcoming Corey:
1. Better fight him in the Corrosve field. The poison caused by the Mist is really frustrating so better take the entry damage once rather than damage every turn. Also his Venoshock will deal respectable damage even if you resist it.
2. Since you utilize older episodes to aquire Trapinch, you can use an older episode to have access to the move reminder in th Onyx Ward. That way you can have physical STABs on Diggersby and Donphan for Corey.

Also this LOG needs to be changed, although it made me laugh hard :P

1. Probably it's easier, but this is an story run, and my character has some BIG pride, he qon't just let the bad guys harm pokémon for an easier gym...that and he probably is an idiot.
  2. OHHHH, NEVER THOUGHT OF ABUSING THE MOVE REMINDER. Now I can get Mamoswine pre Shade and not post Aya, but I will let you guys decide on this.

ANNNND THAT LOG, I wanted to say that "he has a Salamence", not that she IS one, my bad. I told you guys that my english is not the best and I'm not all that confident about this, sorry :(.

BTW, I edited it as soon as I read your comment.

ENTRY#9: BERYL'S CRYSIS
LOG#223: Now I'm inside the Beryl Ward... wow, it's in a even worse state than the Jasper Ward.
LOG#224: For some reason, everything is quiet, I expected to see at least 4 or 5 Meteor's Grunt at this point.
LOG#225: Oh, what's this shiny thing? Looks like an Item Ball, but it looks more interesting than that.
LOG#226: OH F*CK A PITF------
LOG#227: Ughhh, my head, what happened?
LOG#228: So this is just some Nuzleaf trap... But I can't find a way out, can someone help me?
LOG#229: NO, ARCEUS, STOP F*CKING WITH ME YOU SH*TTY PIECE OF A GOD, YES, MAYBE I ASKED FOR SOMEONE, BUT THERE'S A DIFFERENCE WITH SOMEONE AND 'FERN'.
LOG#230: AND NOW YOU'RE LAUGHTING IN MY FACE?! HEY NUZLEAFS, LET ME OUT IN THIS MOMENT SO I CAN DESTROY HIS FACE WITH MY FIST.
LOG#231: SO, TO OPEN THE CAGE YOU WANT ME TO BEG IN MY KNEES? NO THANKS, I CAN DIE HAPPILY HERE BEFORE BEGGING TO YOU.
LOG#232: Fern is gone.
LOG#233: ... someone? ...
LOG#234: Still in the cage.
LOG#235: No way out the cage yet.
LOG#236: Nope.
LOG#237: Should I burn the whole cage with Numel and try not to die in the process?
LOG#238: I wouldn't beg him if that happened again but... I can't believe I'm even writting this, but I miss Fern...
LOG#239: Mommy...
LOG#240: Did a Chatot just... release me? THANK YOU LITTLE BIRDIE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR TYPING, BUT I LOVE YOU.
LOG#241: At least my pride is still intact.
LOG#242: Just found another police officer, he was also in a Nuzleaf's trap, only two remaining.
LOG#243: I just caught a Bunnelby! Named it Rub al Kali.
LOG#244: Boxed Arabigo for a bit, mostly because I want to use the bunny.
LOG#245: Kali evolved! Now is a more badass bunny.
LOG#246: Finally found those Meteor's bastard, I was geting worried that there were something new that would make my journey harder.
LOG#247: Hey, isn't it one of the Growlithe of the police force? What is it doing here?
LOG#248: Bad news, it seems that one of the policemen didn't make it, he fell through the floor in the library, and while I can see his body well, I call him and I get no response...
LOG#249: Growlithe went back to the police station, poor puppy, it lost his master.
LOG#250: So the last men of the police force was held as a hostage by the Meteors, well, you're free now dude... Now all that's left is stop this PULSE madness.
LOG#251: Remember when I told you that this PULSE was an obvious trap? Well, now ZEL, Taka annnnd a masked guy were waiting to ambush me... FML.
LOG#252: The Salamence girl! This is as good help as I could wish.
LOG#253: So her name is Heather, and she's Beryl's gym leader daughter? Tell your dad if he can give you a Salamence, I want a Garchomp.
LOG#254: Heather will take care of the masked guy, so I'm in charge of Taka and ZEL, I guess it's better than the three of them.
LOG#255: Rub al Kali and Australiano leaded versus a Glaceon and a Lileep, Onix couldn't resist the Icy Wind and the Constrict and it's down.
LOG#256: I sent out Libico, Diggersby finished the glaceon while Numel used Growth, their next pokemon is an Espeon.
LOG#257: Kali and Libico double teamed the Espeon to the oblivion, Umbreon is the next one.
LOG#258: Thanks to Lava Plume, I could beat the Umbreon, but Diggersby toke too much damage and it's down, also a Future Sight destroyed Numel.
LOG#259: Sahara and Gobi are now the heroes.
LOG#260: They could easily double team the Lileep, next is Tangrowth.
LOG#261: Tangrowth could beat Trapinch, but he toke serious damage, you're my final star, Antartico.
LOG#262: The PULSE machine is no more, Chatot is their final pokemon.
LOG#263: And Rock Blast ended this, Wormadam is showing me she is a great sis.
LOG#264: Taka and ZEL scaped after I beat them, so now it's just the masked guy.
LOG#265: He's trying to scape, let's go after him!
LOG#266: The police made an ambush on his scape! That's how you do your job guys.
LOG#267: And our masked guy is... GYM LEADER COREY? WHAT? And damn, this could harsh on the Heather... Ohhh, she scaped on her Salamence after seeing her father's face.
LOG#268: He said he would we waiting for us in the gym and vanished (How?), the police is doing a perimeter and asked me to join inmediatly... guess I have no choice.

Team

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv28

Rash

Huge Power

-Facade

-Double Kick

-Mud Shot

-Mud-Slap

onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv27
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Tomb
-Gyro Ball
-Smack Down
-Curse

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv28
Quiet
Overcoat
-Bug Bite
-Hidden Power [Psychic]
-Rock Blast
-Protect

numel.gif

Libico ♂ Lv27
Relaxed
Oblivious
-Lava Plume
-Eath Power
-Flame Burst
-Growth

trapinch.gif
Gobi ♂ Lv27
Rash
Arena Trap
-Bulldoze
-Dig
-Rock Slide
-Crunch

grotle.gif
Antartico ♂ Lv28
Docile
Shell Armor
-Razor Leaf
-Bite
-Facade
-Curse

BOX:

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv28

Catched total: 11/73
Catched availeable: 11/63
To be trained: 7/27

So guys, two things I want you to discuss came here.

1. Can I abuse the older episodes not for pokémon but for the Move Relearner? That would make the game far easier...
  2. What's my naming scheme, the one that first answer win a prize.
Edited by Redo.

Well, the one who answered the question of my naming scheme was an user named Cepheus, good for you, I named my first shiny up to your name... shamefully, it had a bad nature and horrible IV's so it's permaboxed.

ENTRY#10: HOW THE MIGHTY HAS FALLEN
LOG#269: The police is doing the peremiter as they told me, and asked me to make to go to the cementery, they don't want that our gym leader scapes from there.
LOG#270: In my way to the graveyard I found a Phanpy! Awesome adition to my team, mostly because I know this family of pokemon very well and makes me feel like home, named in Gran Arenoso.
LOG#271: Gran evolved into a Donphan.
LOG#272: No, there's no way out of the gym by the cementery, so the only thing leaf is break into the gym and catch Corey.
LOG#273: Bad news, when we barged in some kind of gas put down most of the officers, and Corey is nowhere to be seen...
LOG#274: Found a switch behind the gas tubes, and it opened a secret door!
LOG#275: So here you're, Corey, in the part of the gym where you and Heather lived. Now, something you want to say?
LOG#276: He returned to the arena to show me... revenge? How the mighty have fallen.
LOG#277: Hold your horses, YOU joined the evil gang, YOU where in charge of destroying 3 wards, and it's MY fault? Bring it on.
LOG#278: He leads with a Skrelp, go Gobi!
LOG#279: Both went down, Trapinch's Bulldoze was a lot for Skrelp, but Bubble and the field destroyed Gobi.
LOG#280: His next pokemon is a Croagunk, I believe in you Gran Arenoso!
LOG#281: Easy work for Donphan, now it's a Skuntank turn.
LOG#282: It was probably a lot Skuntank for Gran... GO RUB AL KALI, SHOW THE GROUND GREATNESS.
LOG#283: Easy, now it's time to beat a Nidorina.
LOG#284: Easyx2, only two remaining, but now I should concentrate on the Grimer.
LOG#285: Easyx3, his only pokemon left is Crobat, you can do it!
LOG#286: Annnd done, Kali you're a BIG BRO, now, do you have something left to say Corey?
LOG#287: He asked me to come to the Beryl Bridge, to end this all. Very well, I shall grant you that.
LOG#289: An Absol? The Disaster Pokemon? I'm having a bad feeling about this.
LOG#290: Now Corey, ta... wait, why are you freeing all your pokemon?
LOG#291: So... Team Meteor wanted your wife's ring, and to hold on her memory you joined them? That doesn't justify anything men, love is an awesome feeling, but that doesn't justify killing innocents.
LOG#292: Heather have the ring now? Take my word on this, I won't let the Meteor touch her.
LOG#293: Wait Corey, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
LOG#294: THIS ISN'T FUN MAN, YOU STILL HAVE A DAUGHTER, YOU CAN STILL TRY TO FIX THIS!!
LOG#295: STOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Team

trapinch.gif
Gobi ♂ Lv29
Rash
Arena Trap
-Bulldoze
-Dig
-Rock Slide
-Crunch

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv31

Rash

Huge Power

-Facade

-Double Kick

-Mud Shot

-Mud-Slap

onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv29
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Tomb
-Gyro Ball
-Smack Down
-Curse

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv29
Quiet
Overcoat
-Bug Bite
-Hidden Power [Psychic]
-Rock Blast
-Protect

numel.gif

Libico ♂ Lv29
Relaxed
Oblivious
-Lava Plume
-Eath Power
-Flame Burst
-Growth

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv29

Quiet

Sturdy

-Facade

-Rollout

-Knock Off

-Flail

BOX:

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv29

grotle.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv29

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

Catched total: 13/73
Catched availeable: 13/63
To be trained: 8/27

So yeah, the pokémon under the 'axed' spoiler won't be trained anymore, this may be because it became surpluss to my team or I got a better Shiny version of it.

Edited by Redo.

ENTRY#11: THE CAVE OF WISHES
LOG#296: I looked down of the bridge, and it was horrible, people started going where the... the body fell down.
LOG#297: I puked.
LOG#298: So Fern appeared now, no, we didn't call you he-
LOG#299: OKAY, ARE YOU THE WORST PIECE OF SH*T IN THE WORLD OF WHAT?! A MEN JUST DIED, TOKE HIS LIFE, LEFT A DAUGHTER ALONE AND YOU ARE LAUGHTING! REALLY?!?!?!?!
LOG#300: DO YOU THINK I CARE FOR A F*CKING PIECE OF METAL YOU CALL BADGE?! KILL YOURSELF, NO, DON'T ASK, JUST DO IT.
LOG#301: YEAH, I WILL GO AND SEE HIS BODY, BUT YOU DON'T DARE TO COME CLOSE, OR I WILL F*CKING MURDER YOU.
LOG#302: WHA-?!
LOG#303: That was... an explosion?! julia sthap
LOG#304: So, the explosion came near from where Corey's fell... Did that vibe Absol gave me was true.
LOG#305: Yes, get out of my sight, you looser.
LOG#306: On my way back I fond a kid being hostage of a... Drifloom? Saved hi, as a thanks he told me to visit him in his house in the Lapis Ward.
LOG#307: The same kid? Again? Now hostage of a Scolipede? Damn kid, what a luck... saved him again.
LOG#308: So here I'm, in the Grand Stairway, where the exolosion was... Why did they do that? It seems that the Big Door out there didn't open in years.
LOG#309: All the people in the Lapis Ward are shocked because of this accident, and they're right to be so.
LOG#310: I found the kid I saved earlier, and her mom gave me a Department Ticket as a thanks!
LOG#311: I found the body... and I want to puke again but this time I hold it, there is people here.
LOG#312: In the multitude I saw Veronica, with a little girl which is the Gym Leader Shelly that was about to break, poor girl.
LOG#313: OH MY GOSH DON'T YOU HAVE SOME WORSE TIME TO GET HERE YOU METEOR SCUM?
LOG#314: So they are SO GENIUS to tell us they were the ones that destroyed the Grand Stairway, cool, now I have a place to take care of my anger.
LOG#315: MY DAYS IS THAT A GHOST?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
LOG#316: THE GHOST IS NAMED SHADE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
LOG#317: THE GHOST SIMPLY VANISHED WITH COREY'S BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH, SHINIGAMI, END OF DAYS.
LOG#318: Well, I'm sorry but I finally calmed down, but Shelly is still in shock, I will check if she is better.
LOG#319: No she isn't, Veronica is also very worried about her, she is only 12...
LOG#320: Veronica is going behind the Meteor Morons in the staircase, I will help her.
LOG#321: Damn, they toke Victoria as an hostage to lure me...
LOG#322: This place... this place is FULL OF BEAUTIFUL GROUND TYPE POKÉMON, I WAS IN A RUSH TO SAVE VICTORIA, BUT I CAUGHT THREE OF THEM!
LOG#323: First, a Sandshrew called Taklamakan.
LOG#324: Second, a Geodude called Sirio.
LOG#325: And third, a MOTHERF*CKING SHINY DIGLETT! Called it Chubb Pig.
LOG#326: What is this place? It's so shiny and... it has a strange energy on it. And a BIG door on the top of it.
LOG#327: There's a guy here that I've never seen before... obviously a Meteor member.
LOG#328: Annnd a religious guy at the same time, it seems that beyond the door lies an 'inmesurable power', a 'very sacred one'. Men, I only believe in the power of my fist and the bonds with my pokémon... and how much money is left in my wallet.
LOG#329: Yup, this guy also wants to destroy the city, but now for the sake of 'cleaning this place for the awesome sacred place'. No more words needed.
LOG#330: At least he is cool enough to tell me where Veronica is and that I can kick the ass of the guys who kidnapped her, I won't argue with that.
LOG#331: The goons where quite confused as their leader (So religious guy was their leader) didn't stop me.
LOG#332: Now it's time to... KICK THEIR ASS SO HARD THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO SIT IN A MONTH, also Victoria will help me.
LOG#333: It was quite easy to destroy them, also ANTARTICO EVOLVED INTO TORTERRA!
LOG#334: Victoria went back to the gym... what should I do...

Team

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv29

Bashful

Hustle

-Facade

-Double Kick

-Poison Sting

-Helping Hand

onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv32
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Tomb
-Gyro Ball
-Curse
-Screech

trapinch.gif
Gobi ♂ Lv30
Rash
Arena Trap
-Bulldoze
-Dig
-Rock Slide
-Crunch

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv32

Docile
Shell Armor
-Earthquake
-Razor Leaf
-Curse
-Leech Seed

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv29

Quiet

Sturdy

-Facade

-Rollout

-Knock Off

-Flail

diglett.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv24

Brave

Sand Veil

-Bulldoze

-Sucker Punch

-Magnitude

-Mud-Slap

BOX:

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv32

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv32

numel.gif

Libico ♂ Lv32

sandshrew.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv22

geodude.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv23

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

Catched total: 18/73
Catched availeable: 18/63
To be trained: 11/27
Edited by Redo.

You can always use an ability capsule and change the nature in 7th street if you feel like using a shiny golem.

The regular quirky Geodude has already Sturdy and an awesome 30 IV's in attack

vs a lot of time with a modest Graveler with 1 IV in attack? No thanks.

If this was a normal run where I can get all the typing variation I want, I would use the shiny, but in a mono where stats are everything I will use the best I can find.

ENTRY#12: BUG HER NO MORE
LOG#335: Decided to train my pokemon a bit before, mostly the new one's up to par with the rest.
LOG#336: Lots of evolutions, Chubb evolved into Dugtrio, Libico evolved into Camerupt, Taklamakan evolved into Sandslash and Sirio evolved into Graveler.
LOG#337: Now tht I'm done training, let's go to check on Shelly.
LOG#338: On my way to the gym I found the police officer that was trapped in the Nuzleaf's cage, he gifted me a Bike Voucher as a thanks.
LOG#339: It seems this was a gift for her daughter, who died in th Beryl's accident. Not gonna lie, I was crying inside.
LOG#340: I got a new bike! You must have seen the shop owner's face, he was pissed off (Most likely 'cause he give me for free something worth $100,000,000 poké, that's a lot of money).
LOG#341: Inside the gym, Shelly is looking worse than ever, and Victoria is very worried about her. So she asked me to go and see a psychiatric called Dr. Connal to see if he can help her.
LOG#342: When I tried to get inside his Orphanage & Treatment Center, I girl got out like relieved of finally getting out of there... okaaay I don't think this place will help Shelly.
LOG#343: Inside this place I found an hyperactive (and quite crazy) girl called Anna with her Jirachi doll called Nostra, she also introduced me to the other kids here, his brother Noel and her Cleffa doll Nomos, a dlinquent-esque girl called Charlotte (It seems her sister was the one that jut got away of this place... also her sister is an Elite Four...).
LOG#344: So Charlotte and Noel are gym leader... I'll come back at thi place soon if that's the case.
LOG#345: It seems the 'doctor' is anything but a good guy, the kids hate him and he uses his electric-type pokémon in some sort of 'theraphy'.
LOG#346: Anna told me clearly to not bring Shelly's to Connal... well, I'm gonna trust her in this.
LOG#347: When I was to get out of this place, Dr. Connal himself appeared, Laura lied to him telling that 'I've come because I heard of the gym leaders', so he decided that an Oderly must test my abilities.
LOG#348: Beat him easily because of something called 'type advantage'.
LOG#349: So after beating the Oderly I was told I couldn't battle the leader's becuase it wouldn't help their treatment. I was shown the exit by Anna who recommended me to tell Shelly that 'search for the one really hurt by this'.
LOG#350: I told that to Shelly and seem to be somewhat better, that's a relief.
LOG#351: Victoria challenged me to a battle, because she believes that Shelly isn't recovered from her traumatic experience.
Look girl, if she doesn't tackle on her problem, she will never get over it.
LOG#354: The battle was easy, with Libico destroying everything on his path.
LOG#355: Victoria finally accepted my view, but told me to win, or all this would be for nothing.
LOG#356: Well Shelly, now let's start our battle and then I will help you with Heather.
LOG#357: So your brother is Bugsy? Damn I didn't knew he had a sister, and that he was a scumbag. Well, let's start anyway.
LOG#358: She leads with Illumise and Masquerain, go Libico and Australiano!
LOG#359: They toke out Onix, but Camerupt used Lava Plume and burned the forest, now the field is in my side.
LOG#360: Now she send an Anorith and a Wormadam, so go Sirio and prove your worth!
LOG#361: They double teamed Graveler and he was done, but Libico avenged it with a Lava Plume.
LOG#362: Her last pokémon are a Yanmega named Heather and a Volbeat named Bugsy, go Sahara!
LOG#363: Lava Plume end it all, damn Camerpt you're so powerful now.
LOG#364: After giving me the badge and the TM, she told me if I could go to Ame and tell her about Corey, well, now I have something to do.

Team

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv35

Relaxed

Magma Armor

-Lava Plume

-Earth Power

-Rock Slide

-Growth

onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv34
Lax
Sturdy
-Rock Slide
-Gyro Ball
-Curse
-Screech

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv34

Rash

Huge Power

-Facade

-Double Kick

-Mud Shot

-Mud-Slap

trapinch.gif
Gobi ♂ Lv34
Rash
Arena Trap
-Earthquake
-Dig
-Rock Slide
-Crunch

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv35

Quiet

Overcoat

-Bug Bite

-Psybeam

-Rock Blast

-Protect

graveler.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv34

Quirky

Sturdy

-Bulldoze

-Rock Blast

-Magnitude

-Rock Smash

BOX:

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv34

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv34

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv34

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv34

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv34

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

Catched total: 21/73
Catched availeable: 21/63
To be trained: 11/27
Edited by Redo.

ENTRY#13: I LOVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT WHAT I NEED TO DO
LOG#365: On my way to Ame the Silph Co made the presentation to their new product the Link Stone for only $10,000 poke, obviously I jumped into it and got mine. Reserving it for Onix.
LOG#366: And when I finally got to see Ame... Fern was talking to her.
LOG#367: Wait, Fern came all the wayhere to tell Ame about Corey.. Did he- did he just do... a good thing?!
LOG#368: So every gym have a backup and he just wanted the posion one to be ready? Yep, he just CAN'T do good things.
LOG#369: Please, stop saying bad things about Shelly, I don't want to hit you now.
LOG#370: So to get where the backup is (BTW diary, she is called Aya) I need a key and for the informaton of where the key is I have to beat Fern? Consider it done, done with pleasure.
LOG#371: He leads with Ferroseed, go Kali!
LOG#372: Double Kicked it to oblivion, his next pokemon is Ludicolo.
LOG#373: Facade did the job, now it's Roserade's turn.
LOG#374: Diggersby couldn't handle everything, now it's Libico's turn.
LOG#375: Burned that pretty flower, his last pokemon is a Servine.
LOG#376: Annnnd Lava Plume did the job.
LOG#377: So the one that has the key is Cain, and he was going to the Beryl Cementery? Thanks scumbag!
LOG#378: On my way there Gran Arenoso escaped of his pokeball and entered Corey's gym... now what's wrong with him?
LOG#379: Donphan wanted something with the drawer on Corey's bedroom, so I opened it.
LOG#380: Inside of it was just a Silver Ring, for now I'll take care of it, and then I'll give it to Heather.
LOG#381: Ohh a cave... well, I guess I can search just a bit...
LOG#382: Another Link Stone?! I will try it on Graveler, to see if it works.
LOG#383: Sirio evolved into Golem!
LOG#384: This cave is also full of Nufleaf's traps.
LOG#385: In one of these, there was a familiar pokemon, it was Corey's Nidorina, and after staring the ring it wanted to join me! Called it Victoria, because for some reason I remembered her when I saw it.
LOG#386: Also, in another cave (Damn, I'm so weak to detouring) I found some Swinub! Called the one I catched Sonora.
LOG#387: Sonora evolved into Piloswine!
LOG#388: And now it evolved into Mamoswine! Damn, I am so good as a trainer.
LOG#389: Now, what was I doing... OH YES, CAIN, OH F*CK, I NEED TO GET TO THE CEMENTERY FAST OR HE WILL GO ELSEWHERE.
LOG#390: Here you're, can you give me a key, please?
LOG#391: So you came here after Corey's incident, and you're trying to help Heather? Damn boy, you got a big hearth.
LOG#392: Yeah, we're searching for her too, tell me if you find anything... By the way, a key please?
LOG#393: So I have to beat you for the key? Consider it done.
LOG#394: He leads with Dewott, go Antartico!
LOG#395: One Wood Hammer and it's down, his next pokemon is Venomoth.
LOG#396: Torterra couldn't handle the Silver Wind, go Libico!
LOG#397: One Rock Slide did the job, now it's Nidoking turn.
LOG#398: Too much for Camerupt, go Sirio!
LOG#399: Bulldoze'd it to death, now he sent out a Grimer!
LOG#400: And that's all folks, now the key please... OH HEATHER!

Team

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv34

Docile

Shell Armor

-Wood Hammer

-Earthquake

-Curse

-Leech Seed

mamoswine.gif

Sonora ♂ Lv34

Docile

Snow Cloak

-Icicle Crash

-Rock Smash

-Ice Shard

-Mud Bomb

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv35

Rash

Huge Power

-Facade

-Double Kick

-Mud-Slap

-Swords Dance

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv35

Quiet

Overcoat

-Bug Bite

-Psybeam

-Rock Blast

-Protect

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv37

Relaxed

Magma Armor

-Lava Plume

-Earth Power

-Rock Slide

-Growth

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv34

Quirky

Sturdy

-Bulldoze

-Rock Blast

-Rock Smash

-Rock Polish

BOX:

onix.gif
Australiano ♂ Lv34

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv34

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv34

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv34

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv34

nidorina.gif

Victoria ♀ Lv34

trapinch.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv34

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

swinub.gif

Mother ♀ Lv35

Catched total: 26/73
Catched availeable: 26/63
To be trained: 13/27
Edited by Redo.

ENTRY#14: ROYAL ESCAPE
LOG#401: Humm girl, calm your horses, we don't want to harm you.
LOG#402: She went to Shelly, and Cain followed her... SO NO KEY FOR ME.
LOG#403: Well... I guess I will pay them a visit too.
LOG#404: All this back and forth the gym is going to kill me.
LOG#405: And here we are, with Shelly, Cain and Heather.
LOG#406: Listen to me, this is the third time I tell you to calm your horses and it's getting on my nerves, could you please treat Shelly as a friend and not as a thing?
LOG#407: AND SHE ESCAPES OUT OF CRITICISM. Let's go after her.
LOG#408: She bumped right into Dr. Electric Shock...
LOG#409: Dr. Geezer? Okay Cain, I'm stealing that one.
LOG#41O: You're trying to adopt Heather? Like we would let you...
LOG#411: We can Stop you because of a lawsuit? AND A CRIMINAL RECORD?! LISTEN TO ME YOU PIECE OF SH*T, DO YOU THINK THAT CAN STOP ME?!?!?! LET ME SHOW YOU TWO OF MY BEST FRINDS, RIGHT HAND AND LEFT HAND.
LOG#412: Oh f*ck Shelly's about to break again... Grrr, you're free for now Dr. Geezer.
LOG#413: Shelly, hear me, it's not your fault, we are going to save her together. My Golem is more than ready to break his building down.
LOG#414: That was... Heather cry? OH MY GOSH NOT ONLY GOLEM, EVERYONE CHARGE. YOU'RE FREE TO KILL IF YOU WANT, BUT IF YOU DO MAKE IT PAINFULY.
LOG#415: Anna opened the door for me, thanks girl, now I remembered that you and our frinds could help us.
LOG#416: When they heard that we were going to do a prision break eque, they joined inmediatly, power in numbers, I guess.
LOG#417: It seems the kids doesn't have their pokémon, damn we need to find those too.
LOG#418: Charlotte sacrificed herself for a diversion, wow such a sis'.
LOG#419: Uh oh they found us... well time to kick some asses.
LOG#420: Cain toke a defensive position in one of the doors, but the Oderlies got Noel... damn it.
LOG#421: Damn, a door stoped our pregress, let ask Anna if she knows another way.
LOG#422: The computer with the override program is downstair? Thanks Anna!
LOG#423: I found a working communication station with direct contact to Ame, and when we told her the situation she said she'll look into the matter... Shamefuly I don't have time to waste so I'm going to save the kids anyway.
LOG#424: Commons lock opened, now let's continue.
LOG#425: We found Noel... in a cell. He told us the computer to open it and Heather are upstair, well, let's go that way.
LOG#426: The door upstair was locked but we could open the cells at least...
LOG#427: Cain pushed the Oderlie back and we could save Charlotte, now new mission, get the pokémon back from the basement.
LOG#428: Pokeballs, cigarettes and last computer? Check, check annnnd check.
LOG#429: Now doctor, make it easy for both of us and let the girl go.
LOG#430: Did Charlotte just burned Dr. Geezer, with a cigarette? DAMN GIRL YOU'RE AWESOME.
LOG#431: Now that we go the girl, RUUUUUN.

Team

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv35

Quiet
Sturdy
-Magnitude
-Knock Off
-Rollout
-Flail

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv34

Quirky