Not the same Earth: A Ground Monotype Tale

Redo.

Decide this two things  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make this one a heavy story tale?

• Yes, the simple runs are everywhere, and watching you create a new plot over the Reborn one will be fresh and cool
    • No, keep it simple and easy, just basic strategy in gyms like your old Normal Monotype
  2. 2. Should I train ALL ground type pokémon up to the same level before the gym leaders?

• Yes, EVEN Nincada, this time it's just 27 and not 50+, it won't be that much of a pain.
    • Yes, but only the fully evolved ones, you can skip Nincada and Pupitar if you want
    • Yes, but only those who may get some use, if a Pokémon is totally outclassed by another (For example, Sandslash when I get a Marowak with Thick Club), you don't need to spend more time with it
    • No, just grind the one you are using for the next gym
  3. 3. Choose my starter

• Mudkip, everyone loves him and it was axed in this episode
    • Turtwig, it lacks love and you should think of type advantage, it's event come late and you'll be swimming in Water/Ground
  4. 4. Can I go back to older episodes to abuse the events?

• Yes, if you have them downloaded, why not?
    • No, that's cheap, if Mudkip and Trapinch got axed that's too bad, good luck against Florina

Replies:

You lied to us! This is not the original Sonora since it has Icicle Crash :(
You made us make a bond with the wrong pokemon :'(

Actually, the original Swinub is called Mother and spended about 10 seconds in the team at most... yet it would be difficult to explain why Suelo breeded the Icicle Crash so for story he catched one that already knowed it.

ENTRY#15: TRYING TO NOT SHIT IN MY PANTS
LOG#432: For now they want to run to the... Underground Railnet? Probably they have a plan...
LOG#433: So this tunnel comes out at the Chrysolia region? And your sister the FLIPPIN' ELITE FOUR HAS A HOUSE THERE?! New base there we go.
LOG#434: For some reason Heather hasn't say a word since we rescued her, damn Dr. Geezer, what did you do to her?
LOG#435: The computer that controls the door doesn't work, great, now what?
LOG#436: So the door is connected to the old power plant, which owner is... the creepy shadow thing that floats and can make dissapear full bodys in seconds, yup, I'm not scared, no sire.
LOG#437: Ugh fine, if he is a gym leader... but if I die from the shock of my life it's your fault.
LOG#438: But first a small grinding, just to be sure.
LOG#439: Found a Metal Coat while training, this means...
LOG#440: Australiano evolved into Steelix!
LOG#441: And Gobi evolved into Vibrava!
LOG#442: Well, this is enough I guess.
LOG#443: Now, inside the gym we go --- THAT ABSOL AGAIN?! OH MY GOSH, THE BAD VIBES.
LOG#444: Okay, this place is full of short-circuits and --- ARCEUS DAMN IT SHADE DON'T APPEAR AND DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT!
LOG#445: No Ame, don't give me recomendations, send the friggin' ghost busters to my rescue.
LOG#446: WHY THE MONITORS SHOW ME THE DEATH OF SOME PEOPLE?!
LOG#447: WAS THAT AMARIA?!
LOG#448: COREY'S DEATH?! WHY I'M WATCHING IT AGAIN?!
LOG#449: I'm seriously close to shitting my pants.
LOG#450: Okay... here you are Shade... uhmmmm...
LOG#451: YOUR EYES JUST TURNED RED AND A MOUTH FULL OF SHARP TEETH APPEARED. OH GOSH, OH GOSH, OH GOSH.
LOG#452: He leads with a Gengar, save me Victoria.
LOG#453: She fell but at least the two layers of Toxic Spikes are on, go Gobi!
LOG#454: Shade switched to Trevenant, but it couldn't handle Vibrava, his next pokémon is Banette.
LOG#455: Well Banette could... go Gran Arenoso, please end this soon.
LOG#456: Knocked Off it to Oblivion, now it's a Doublade.
LOG#457: Also easy, Gengar is back again.
LOG#458: Donphan is bossing it around and saving my dignity, next one is a Rotom.
LOG#459: A Critical Hit put an end to his dream, now is your turn Australiano!
LOG#460: He switched to Chandelure to put an end to Steelix, now go Sirio, and show the world why Golem is the best pokémon ever.
LOG#461: He used Rock Polish while eating a Energy Ball to the face, but he is such a bro that he tanked it, now Chandelure is dead and his last pokémon is Rotom.
LOG#462: Annnd done, now please give me the Badge, the TM and put the generator on work so I can get out of here.
LOG#463: Thanks, I guess... Uhh, you want me to see something?
LOG#464: DAMN, ALL THE KIDS GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE METEORS, I HAVE TO SAVE THEM.

Team

nidorina.gif

Victoria ♀ Lv39

Rash

Hustle

-Bite

-Venom Drench

-Double Kick

-Toxic Spikes

vibrava.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv39

Rash

Levitate

-Earthquake

-Superpower

-Rock Slide

-Crunch

steelix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv39

Lax

Sturdy

-Gyro Ball

-Crunch

-Curse

-Screech

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv39

Brave

Sand Veil

-Bulldoze

-Sucker Punch

-Facade

-Magnitude

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv39

Quiet

Sturdy

-Magnitude

-Knock Off

-Flail

-Scary Face

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv39

Quirky

Sturdy

-Bulldoze

-Rock Blast

-Rock Smash

-Rock Polish

BOX:

mamoswine.gif

Sonora ♂ Lv39

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv39

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv39

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv39

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv39

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv39

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv39

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

swinub.gif

Mother ♀ Lv35

Catched total: 28/73
Catched availeable: 28/63
To be trained: 13/27
Edited by Redo.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENTRY#16: BIG PROBLEMS
LOG#465: Went down all the way to the railnet again, just to see if I could do anything.
LOG#466: In the railnet I found... Victoria?
LOG#467: It seems that Cain was the only one who wasn't kidnapped, and he told the situation to Victoria.
LOG#468: So to move all the debris and save the kids I need Strength (Which is in posesion of Victoria's master Kiki) and the Venom Badge... OH GOSH CAIN THE KEY TO YOUR DAMN SISTER.
LOG#469: Victoria, go directly to that Kiki and try to get the HM, I'll talk to Cain to get the badge as soon as possible.
LOG#470: RUN RUN RUN TO THE CORAL WARD!
LOG#471: So here you're Cain, now hear me, I'm dead tired of running from one place to another, so stop one second and hear me.
LOG#472: No wait, I don't care if you broke the passage to save your ass-- DON'T GO ALONE IN YOUR MUK AND TRY TO BE THE HERO!!!
LOG#473: GOD DAMN IT NOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.
LOG#474: Oh Amaria, you see, I need to get to the Apophyll Beach asap.
LOG#475: What, you found where all this pollution comes from? Normally I would help you but now... At least I'll kill some time...
LOG#476: Okay girl, now we are at the door, but how do we enter?
LOG#477: Did your Lapras created a Stair with Ice Beam and Waterfall? I'm going to your gym last at this pace.
LOG#478: What? Team Meteor?! Actually, I can get information on the kids this way.
LOG#479: Her Lapras made my Mamoswine look like a Caterpie...
LOG#480: Uh oh, we are pretty outnumbered here...
LOG#481: If I trust you? I trust anyone that care for other than themselves and can prove their worth in battle, and you do both.
LOG#482: Uhmmm good luck against those 10 grunts, I'm going to look for the source of the pollution.
LOG#483: Oh it's you, the religious crazy guy, now speak, what's the source of this and where're the kids?
LOG#484: F*CK A PITFALL AGAI-----
LOG#485: Ugghhh, my head, this is probably worse than the explosions...
LOG#486: I ended up imprisioned with all the pokémon stolen by these guys, and guarded by a lonely grunt.
LOG#487: Let me teach you something, if you want to imprison someone, at least take his pokéballs before. Golem, can you do me the favour?
LOG#488: Now that I scaped let's search for sure this time.
LOG#489: Beat a bunch of Meteors while opening my way, also, this guys seem to have ranks and all.
LOG#490: Now I got to the main place, hi ZEL, hi religious guy.
LOG#491: So all this is thanks to another PULSE project, this time a Muk... ugh, this stench.
LOG#492: Wait, YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME WITH YOUR GARCHOMP?! OH F*CK!
LOG#493: Wow Amaria, thanks a lot, you saved my life right here...
LOG#494: Men, you're still crazy about destroying the city? Grow up.
LOG#495: You're going to take care of crazy religious guy? Ok, consider the PULSE machine done.
LOG#496: ... And of ZEL.
LOG#497: He leads with Glaceon, go Chubb Pig!
LOG#498: Only one hit and Dugtrio is down? Uhmmm, go Sirio?
LOG#499: Now that's taking care of the job, his next pokémon is the Muk itself.
LOG#500: No more Muk, now ZEL sents out a Espeon.
LOG#501: Golem is a bro, a big one, his last pokémon is Umbreon.
LOG#502: Sirio beats'em all, because of things like this I love you.
LOG#503: Amaria, the PULSE is done for, now take care of him.
LOG#504: Wait... HOW DARE YOU ORDER A POKÉMON TO ATTACK A TRAINER, GIRL, ARE YOU OKAY?!
LOG#505: DAMN, THEY USED THE CONFUSION TO ESCAPE, WAIT, AMARIA, ARE YOU OKAY, RIGHT?!
LOG#506: If you say you're okay... still, go and see a doctor.
LOG#507: You're giving me the key to your personal boat so I can get to the beach? Thanks girl, you're awesome.

Team

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv39

Brave

Sand Veil

-Bulldoze

-Sucker Punch

-Shadow Claw

-Facade

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv40

Mild

Sand Rush

-Dig

-Shadow Claw

-Fury Cutter

-Slash

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv39

Docile

Shell Armor

-Wood Hammer

-Earthquake

-Leech Seed

-Synthesis

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv39

Quiet

Sturdy

-Magnitude

-Knock Off

-Flail

-Scary Face

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv41

Quirky

Sturdy

-Earthquake

-Rock Blast

-Rock Smash

-Rock Polish

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv39
Quiet
Overcoat
-Bug Bite
-Psybeam
-Rock Blast
-Protect

BOX:

mamoswine.gif

Sonora ♂ Lv41

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv39

vibrava.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv39

steelix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv39

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv39

nidorina.gif

Victoria ♀ Lv39

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv39

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

swinub.gif

Mother ♀ Lv35

Catched total: 28/73
Catched availeable: 28/63
To be trained: 13/27
Edited by Redo.

ENTRY#17: FIRE THAT DIED OUT
LOG#508: They key opened the harbor, now, let's sail to the Aphophyll beach!
LOG#510: And we got to this place, which at the very least has another aura, very different to the one of the city.
LOG#511: Most people here wanted to escape from the city or find iner peace... Good luck to you all?
LOG#512: ALSO I FOUND SOME STUNFISK AROUND THIS PLACE! Catched one, named it Kara-Kum.
LOG#513: And here we are, in the center of this place, the Apophyll Academy, where Kiki is suppoused to be.
LOG#514: ... Or not, she's apparently in a class, so to the beach again!
LOG#515: BTW, I helped a girl here to get a TV and she gave me a Department Sticker, how cool is that?
LOG#516: And here's Kiki, I guess while I'm here I'll listen to one of her class.
LOG#517: After an actually interesting lesson, I talked to her of why I came here, for the badge and the Strength HM.
LOG#518: She told me we will continue this talk in her office, so there we go.
LOG#519: On my way there I meet with Victoria, and she will help me to talk to Kiki too.
LOG#520: Kiki undertand our situation, but for the honor of the ones who graduated for the HM she'll test both Victoria and me. Very well, I like the challenge.
LOG#521: The test is to climb the volcano and challenge one of the students that is at the top, fine.
LOG#522: This student is called Cal, it's the old Reborn Fire type leader and Vctoria has a crush on him... insteresting.
LOG#523: Also, in a pond just before the Pyrous Mountain, there was bild Barboach! Catched one and named it Thar.
LOG#524: Thar evolved into Whiscash!
LOG#525: Annnd now I'm at the top of this place, and there's only one lonely guy here, who I guess it's Cal.
LOG#526: This guy is Cal after all, it seems he had some anger and brother complex so he came here to train.
LOG#527: So you meet Shelly in the past and her timidness is your fault? At least you regret it.
LOG#528: Annnd the battle starts, he leads with Infernape, go Thar!
LOG#529: Whicash's Earthquake was too much for the monkey, his next pokémon is Typhlosion!
LOG#530: Indeed Earthquake solves all my problems, now it's Magmortar's turn.
LOG#531: This is enough for Thar, now it's all in you, Chubb Pig!
LOG#532: Goodbye Magmortar, hello Delphox.
LOG#533: We are getting closer to Kiki, Delphox is down, and Charizard is in.
LOG#534: This is all for Chubb Pig, now go Sirio and show us why you're the best of all Golems.
LOG#535: Charizard hates the rocks, and his last pokémon is Blaziken.
LOG#536: I beat the old Fire type leader! Good job Sirio.
LOG#537: And now that I win over Cal, let's go after Kiki.

Team

whiscash.gif

Thar ♀ Lv41

Hardy

Hydration

-Muddy Water

-Earthquake

-Aqua Tail

-Zen Headbutt

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv41

Relaxed
Solid Rock
-Lava Plume
-Earth Power
-Rock Slide
-Growth

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv41

Rash
Huge Power
-Facade
-Dig
-Mud-Slap
-Swords Dance

vibrava.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv42

Rash
Levitate
-Earthquake
-Superpower
-Rock Slide
-Crunch

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv42

Brave

Sand Veil

-Dig

-Sucker Punch

-Shadow Claw

-Facade

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv42

Quirky

Sturdy

-Earthquake

-Rock Blast

-Rock Smash

-Rock Polish

BOX:

mamoswine.gif

Sonora ♂ Lv41

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv41

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv41

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv41

steelix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv41

nidorina.gif

Victoria ♀ Lv41

nidorino.gif

Arabigo ♂ Lv41

stunfisk.gif

Kara-Kum ♂ Lv41

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv41

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

swinub.gif

Mother ♀ Lv35

sandslash.gif

pyrromanis ♀ Lv25

Catched total: 31/73
Catched availeable: 31/63
To be trained: 15/27

1. Upps, I derped, I could have catched Whiscash before Shade but... yeah. It was catched in the Aqua Hideout but for story sake I said other thing, like, it wouldn't make sence if Suelo joined a gang or went back to Lapis.
  2. pyrromanis actually have better IV's than Taklamakan, but he is Bold! When I get to the guy that changes natures, he will probably become a team member.
  3. Never. EVER. again I'll try to get two Black Sludges, I needed 130+´Trubbish to get them, it was a PAIN.

Yaahooooooo! I'm a Sandslash :ph34r:

On topic, you should have kept Rest on Thar since it has Hydration. Against Kiki is going to be really usefull with the boosted Zen Headbutt, just be carefull with Gallade's Leaf Blade. It's probably the worst move it has against all your team :(

There is a Black Sludge coming soon in the Wasteland so don't worry much for finding in wild Trashbags!

Replies:

Yaahooooooo! I'm a Sandslash :ph34r:

On topic, you should have kept Rest on Thar since it has Hydration. Against Kiki is going to be really usefull with the boosted Zen Headbutt, just be carefull with Gallade's Leaf Blade. It's probably the worst move it has against all your team :(

There is a Black Sludge coming soon in the Wasteland so don't worry much for finding in wild Trashbags!

1. Rest? Why? It doesn't get Rain Dance by level up, Rain Dance isn't good for this monotype either, and I won't be changing the date of my computer all time to get eternal rain (And in the process make Camerupt bad).
  2. Already got the two Black Sludge I wanted, but it was a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.

ENTRY#18: FOR THE KIDS
LOG#538: On my way back Arabigo and Victoria evolved into Nidoking & Nidoqueen!
LOG#539: Now that I'm back, hey Kiki, I beat Cal so I'm ready to our matc---
LOG#540: Girl, are you allright? You look horribly pale.
LOG#541: If you say you're okay, well, see ya in the arena.
LOG#542: Something is wrong Victoria?
LOG#543: WHAT?! Kiki has a serious illness and you's going to die? That's a harsh news.
LOG#544: I understand why you don't want me to face Kiki in her current state, but the kids, I need to save them.
LOG#545: If a battle is what you want, you got it.
LOG#546: Victoria leads with Scraggy, go Nidoqueen!
LOG#547: Nidoqueen destroys it, her next pokémon is Gallade.
LOG#548: She switched back to Heracross and this was too much for Nidoqueen, now it's your time to shine Rub al Kali!
LOG#549: She decided to switch to Hariyama but it couldn't resist the Bounce, now Victoria sent out Heracross again.
LOG#550: Diggersby is too good for it, her second to last pokémon is Emboar.
LOG#551: Kali, you're a PIMP, now her last pokémon is Gallade.
LOG#552: I'm glad you understand now that I am not doing this for an easy badge and for some poor kids that only Arceus knows what are doing to them now, so if you excuse me, I have a HM to get.
LOG#553: Well Kiki, let's do this fast.
LOG#554: Kiki starts with Machamp, go Victoria!
LOG#555: Nidoqueen set up the Toxic Spikes but it wasn't enough against Machamp, avenge her Arabigo!
LOG#556: And so Nidoking did, her next pokémon is Lucario.
LOG#557: Which also fell to the Earth Power, now it's Gallade's turn.
LOG#558: Shadow Claw put and end to his dreams, Kiki's next choice is Hitmonlee.
LOG#559: Nidoking is on a RAMPAGE, only two remaining and one of them is Toxicroak.
LOG#560: Earth power is just so strong, her last pokémon is Medicham.
LOG#561: Arabigo couldn't just beat the six of them on his own, now I choose you Thar.
LOG#562: And that's all folks, Muddy Water did it's job.
LOG#563: Now Kiki, could you please give me the --- OMG SHE PASS OUT!

Team

nidoqueen.gif
Victoria ♀ Lv42
Rash
Sheer Force
-Earth Power
-Crunch
-Shadow Claw
-Toxic Spikes
nidoking.gif
Arabigo ♂ Lv43
Bashful
Sheer Force
-Poison Jab
-Earth Power
-Shadow Claw
-Helping Hand
wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv42

Quiet

Overcoat

-Bug Bite

-Psybeam

-Rock Blast

-Protect

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv42

Docile
Shell Armor
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Curse
-Leech Seed

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv42

Rash
Huge Power
-Bounce
-Dig
-Mud-Slap
-Swords Dance

whiscash.gif

Thar ♀ Lv42

Hardy

Hydration

-Muddy Water

-Earthquake

-Aqua Tail

-Zen Headbutt

BOX:

vibrava.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv42

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv42

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv42

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv42

mamoswine.gif

Sonora ♂ Lv42

steelix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv42

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv42

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv42

stunfisk.gif

Kara-Kum ♂ Lv42

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

swinub.gif

Mother ♀ Lv35

sandslash.gif

pyrromanis ♀ Lv25

Catched total: 33/73
Catched availeable: 33/63
To be trained: 15/27

Haven't been around the forums in a while, but now I'm back and I've read through your recent updates! And yay, I'm a Shiny! Although, since I'm a Dugtrio, there are three of me?

Good luck with the Garchomp!

P.S. In log 12, Anna lies for you and pushes you out, not Laura.

Tbh I think you won't have many problems against the garchomp, mainly because you have some sturdy users that can do initial damage and then all you have to do is finish it off with the rest of your team, sounds like a pretty decent strategy, BUT it's still an overleveled garchomp so I really don't know. Good luck anyways, enjoying the story so far. Keep up the good work.

Replies:

Haven't been around the forums in a while, but now I'm back and I've read through your recent updates! And yay, I'm a Shiny! Although, since I'm a Dugtrio, there are three of me?

Good luck with the Garchomp!

P.S. In log 12, Anna lies for you and pushes you out, not Laura.

Thanks for pointing out the typo! Also, I was surprised that you didn't comment about the Dugtrio before.

Tbh I think you won't have many problems against the garchomp, mainly because you have some sturdy users that can do initial damage and then all you have to do is finish it off with the rest of your team, sounds like a pretty decent strategy, BUT it's still an overleveled garchomp so I really don't know. Good luck anyways, enjoying the story so far. Keep up the good work.

Garchomp shouldn't be hard at all. Also, you see some bizarre moves in some sets that are obviously to counter him.

ENTRY#19: DAMISEL IS DISTRESS
LOG#564: Now in her chamber Kiki seems to be better, but damn you scared all of us.
LOG#565: KIKI, VICTORIA, DON'T GET MAD AT EACH OTHER.
LOG#566: AND VICTORIA ESCAPED, GREAT.
LOG#567: Yeah Kiki, I'll give you some time to think alone.
LOG#568: Ohh Victoria, so you're going to stay here and control the academy while Kiki rest a bit? And get both the badge and the HM for me? Thanks.
LOG#569: Now that you say it, I hasn't seen Cain either.
LOG#570: Azurine Island? Gotcha, gonna look up there.
LOG#571: Got to this island and... THIS IS ANOTHER GODSEND OF GROUND TYPE POKEMON!
LOG#572: Caught a Tympole, named it Kalahari.
LOG#573: Caught a Wooper, named it Chihuahua.
LOG#574: Kalahari evolved into Palpitoad!
LOG#575: Chihuahua evolved into Quagsire!
LOG#576: Kalahari evolved again, this time into Seismitoad!
LOG#577: Caught a Shellos, named it Kyzyl Kum.
LOG#578: Kyzyl Kum evolved into Gastrodon!
LOG#579: I'm on this island, but where is Cain?
LOG#580: Is this one of Cain's earings? Okay WTF is going on here?!
LOG#581: Also, this swamps slowing my pace are getting on my nerves...
LOG#582: A house in the middle of this place? Strange...
LOG#583: Aster & Eclipse?! Why are the Meteors everywhere?!
LOG#584: So you caught Cain? More reasons to kick your asses.
LOG#585: They lead with Solrock and Lunatone, go Victoria and Kara-Kum!
LOG#586: Lunatone fell easily, now the sent out a Rhydon.
LOG#587: Both Rhydon and Solrock are down! Nidoqueen and Stunfisk are pulling their weight right now.
LOG#588: Milotic and Magmar are next.
LOG#589: Magmar wasn't strong enough for the Earth Power, their last pokémon is Electabuzz.
LOG#590: Kara-Kum finally fell, but Electabuzz is down too, now is your turn Kyzyl Kum!
LOG#591: Gastrodon's Hidden Power did the job, now, where's Cain you pair of fools?
LOG#592: So he's here but hidden? Thanks, pair of idiots.
LOG#593: A button that moves some junk that blocks a staircase? Classic.
LOG#594: Hi Taka, could you please free my friend and that Camerupt, please?
LOG#595: Wait, you want to try a PULSE attack on Aphophyll with Camerupt and it's Eruption? Yup, I will let you and everything, please continue.
LOG#596: Also you want to capture me? Nha, I don't think so.
LOG#597: Battle time! He leads with Klefki, go Taklamakan!
LOG#598: Well done Sandslash, his next victim is Gligar!
LOG#599: Or not? It used U-Turn and now it's Cradily.
LOG#600: One Giga Drain was too much, go Libico!
LOG#601: Agggh, Camerupt wasn't also the solution, go Antartico and show me why you're my starter.
LOG#602: That's how you do the job Torterra! Gligar is back.
LOG#603: A Wood Hammer suicide put the thigs even again, Kara-Kum vs Chatot is the battle right now.
LOG#604: Discharge baby! And Stunfisk destroy you baby.
LOG#605: Is this guy with the Meteor's or not? Like, he totally told me they will wait at the top of the volcano...
LOG#606: Okay damsel is distress, I saved you, now lets run to Aphophyll and warn everyone.

Team

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv42

Mild
Sand Rush
-Dig
-Shadow Claw
-Fury Cutter
-Slash

stunfisk.gif

Kara-Kum ♂ Lv43

Relaxed
Static
-Discharge
-Muddy Water
-Mud Bomb
-Round

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv42

Relaxed

Solid Rock

-Lava Plume

-Earth Power

-Rock Slide

-Growth

gastrodon.gif

Kyzyl Kum ♂ Lv42

Bold

Storm Drain

-Muddy Water

-Mud Bomb

-Hidden Power [Electric]

-Rain Dance

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv42

Docile
Shell Armor
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Curse
-Leech Seed
seismitoad.gif

Kalahari ♀ Lv42

Modest

Water Absorb

-Muddy Water

-Mud Shot

-Uproar

-Rain Dance

BOX:

nidoking.gif
Arabigo ♂ Lv43
nidoqueen.gif
Victoria ♀ Lv43

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv42

quagsire-f.gif

Chihuahua ♀ Lv42

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv42

whiscash.gif

Thar ♀ Lv42

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv42

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv42

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv42

steelix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv42

mamoswine.gif

Sonora ♂ Lv42

vibrava.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv42

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

swinub.gif

Mother ♀ Lv35

sandslash.gif

pyrromanis ♀ Lv25

tympole.gif

Son ♂ Lv1

Catched total: 40/73
Catched availeable: 40/63
To be trained: 18/27

Replies:

What's up with that tympole named son?

He probably bred a male tympole so it can pass egg moves to other pokemon like Drain Punch etc.

Implying that Tynpole had a good Egg Group full of Ground type pokémon.

Actually, it was breed just becuase of the Dex completition (There's no wild Tympole in Reborn), in the next update a Nidoran♀ should appear in the Axed box for the same reason.

ENTRY#20: A SAD NIGHT
LOG#607: Now, I'm back at Aphophyll Beach, let's go fast to the academy and tell everyone!
LOG#608: Victoria was waiting me at the door, it seems Cain got here faster and told everyone, so to meet Kiki now.
LOG#609: We all agree that we have to stop them, Victoria will stay a while helping Kiki while me and Cain go to the volcano.
LOG#610: A stupid grunt thought that he alone, without pokémon or anything, could stop us and Cain's Nidoking... a very stupid grunt.
LOG#611: Victoria caught up to me and will join me in my path to the top.
LOG#612: THIS PLACE IS FULL OF THESE GRUNTS, ARCEUS DAMN IT.
LOG#613: Also executives? Damn this may be an important mission.
LOG#614: Gobi evolved into Flygon!
LOG#615: Now we are at the top, where's everyone?
LOG#616: Uhmmm Victoria, this time is not the one for talking about how much you love Cal.
LOG#617: Here they are, it seems that religious guy and Taka beat both Cain and Cal, damn it.
LOG#618: Uggh, we have limited time, if the machine continue to charge up the Camerupt we are done for.
LOG#619: Wait Taka, you are Solaris's son? (BTW diary, the religious guy is called Solaris).
LOG#620: Solaris, you actually think only one pokémon can defeat my whole team? Let's do it.
LOG#621: ... why does that Garchomp feel like 30 levels stronger than my team? ...
LOG#622: Go Kali, I believe in you!
LOG#623: After 2 Mud-Slaps Diggersby fell, now go Australiano!
LOG#624: Steelix did 3 Screech before falling too, it's your turn Gran Desierto!
LOG#625: 2 Scary Face later Donphan couldn't handle this anymore, now go Gobi and show me your evolution!
LOG#626: OMG IT TANKED A DRAGON CLAW FROM FLYGON EVEN WITH THOSE DEFENSE DROP, WHAT THE HELL DID THAT GARCHOMP DO FOR TRAINING?!
LOG#627: Please Sonora, do it...
LOG#628: Mamoswine's Ice Shard end this, but damn that was hard and there 5 pokémon left...
LOG#629: Uhh? You are stoping here? Fair enough, I can't beat th rest of your pokémon anyway.
LOG#630: Wait, Kiki, what are you doing here? You should be resting.
LOG#631: Using Medicham to stop the Machine? What a great idea!
LOG#632: Wait Cal... ARE YOU WITH THE METEOR?!
LOG#633: Did you just... kill the Medicham in the lava? OH GOD YOU ARE DONE FOR, GO GOLEM AND DESTROY HIS FACE WITH ROCK SMASH.
LOG#634: OMG WAIT SOLARIS DON'T ATTACK----
LOG#635: ... Kiki? ...
LOG#636: ... OMG no ...
LOG#637: Cal snapped and destroyed the PULSE machine... But Kiki...
LOG#638: OKAY CUTE BOY JUST HEAR ME FOR A DAMN SECOND, YOU JUST KILLED A POKÉMON, AND YOUR TEACHER, AND YOU WANT SOME SORT OF 'WE FORGIVE YOU' FROM US?! I GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, OR MY GOLEM WILL TRY HIS EARTHQUAKE ON YOUR FACE.
LOG#639: Victoria is broken... and it isn't her fault.
LOG#640: She gave me the HM, but my badge has been invalidated becuase of Kiki's death...
LOG#641: Now, let's go and fight Aya, so I can save the kids.

Team

diggersby.gif

Rub al Kali ♂ Lv43

Rash
Huge Power
-Dig
-Bounce
-Mud-Slap
-Swords Dance

steelix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv42

Lax
Sturdy
-Iron Tail
-Crunch
-Curse
-Screech

golem.gif

Sirio ♂ Lv43

Quirky

Sturdy

-Earthquake

-Rock Blast

-Rock Smash

-Rock Polish

donphan.gif

Gran Arenoso ♂ Lv43

Quiet

Sturdy

-Earthquake

-Knock Off

-Flail

-Scary Face

mamoswine.gif

Sonora ♂ Lv44

Docile
Thick Fat
-Icicle Crash
-Trash
-Ice Shard
-Rock Smash

flygon.gif

Gobi ♂ Lv43

Rash

Levitate

-Earthquake

-Dragon Claw

-Boomburst

-Superpower

BOX:

nidoking.gif
Arabigo ♂ Lv43
nidoqueen.gif
Victoria ♀ Lv43

stunfisk.gif

Kara-Kum ♂ Lv43

sandslash.gif

Taklamakan ♀ Lv43

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv43

dugtrio.gif

Chubb Pig ♂ Lv43

torterra.gif

Antartico ♂ Lv43

seismitoad.gif

Kalahari ♀ Lv43

gastrodon.gif

Kyzyl Kum ♂ Lv43

quagsire-f.gif

Chihuahua ♀ Lv43

wormadam-sandy.gif
Sahara ♀ Lv43

whiscash.gif

Thar ♀ Lv43

Axed:

donphan.gif

Cerpheus ♂ Lv25

graveler.gif

Vinny ♂ Lv22

swinub.gif

Mother ♀ Lv35

sandslash.gif

pyrromanis ♀ Lv25

tympole.gif

Son ♂ Lv1

Catched total: 41/73
Catched availeable: 41/63
To be trained: 18/27
Edited by Redo.

ENTRY#21: FILTH. EVERYWHERE.
LOG#642: Back in Reborn City, now let's find Cain.
LOG#643: Cal... DO YOU REALLY HAVE SOME DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING? LIKE, REALLY, NEXT TIME I WILL DESTROY YOUR CUTE FACE.
LOG#644: No, hear me, all your excuses expired when Kiki died, because that was mostly YOUR fault.
LOG#645: Ajam, you broke the machine beforehand, but that give you the right to kill the Medicham?
LOG#646: Ugghh, just... get the hell away from here.
LOG#647: Here you're Cain, sorry I'm late.
LOG#648: Another battle, okay but, the kids are waiting for us...
LOG#649: He leads with Venomoth, go Rub al Kali!
LOG#650: He switches to Haunter but it couldn't handle the Bounce, now Samurott is on.
LOG#651: Weakness was a lot for Diggersby, revenge him Gobi!
LOG#652: Good bye Samurott, hello Nidoking.
LOG#653: Damn, Flygon is too OP, Venomoth is back.
LOG#654: Switched to Arabigo and he toke charge of te job, Cain's next pokemon is Muk.
LOG#655: I switched Nidoking for Sirio, and Golem finished the job.
LOG#656: Cain opened the door and he will be waiting for me in the Railnet, I need to hurry.
LOG#657: This place, the Byxbysion Wasteland, makes Reborn City look like the cleanest city ever.
LOG#658: Found some Cubone and Nincada, but I will catch them later.
LOG#659: Now, this is the gym, excuse me, but I want a battle.
LOG#660: So you are Cain--- Aya's mom? Sorry for the intrusion.
LOG#661: Another person is battling Aya righ now? It won't hurt to watch a bit...
LOG#662: Uggh Fern, do you know how happy I was because I haven't see you for a long time?
LOG#663: Talking about easy mode and you loose once? HA.
LOG#664: Reborn Rock type leader Hardy joins the party.
LOG#665: So you're in bad term with the scumbag? Now you're cool in my book Hardy.
LOG#666: So you want to be trashed Fern, I will be VERY happy to fulfill your dream.
LOG#667: He leads with Ferrothorn, go Libico!
LOG#668: Lava Plume did the job, now it's Krokorok's turn.
LOG#669: Switched Camerupt for Australiano, and Steelix toke care of the job.
LOG#670: Scumbag's next pokemon is Roserade (Wait, didn't you say your team wasn't full of Grass type because of weakness?).
LOG#671: Australiano fell, go back there Libico!
LOG#672: Lava Plume did an awesome job, now Fern send out a Scyther.
LOG#673: Made a switch to Sirio, and Golem easily dispatched the bug type pokemon.
LOG#674: His next pokemon was a Serperior, and it prove too much for Golem!
LOG#675: Rub al Kali rushed in and revenged Sirio.
LOG#676: Eat that, Fern.
LOG#677: Okay, let heal my pokemon, catch a Cubone and a Nincada, and then fight Aya.

Team

camerupt.gif

Libico ♂ Lv44

Relaxed

Solid Rock

-Lava Plume

-Earth Power

-Rock Slide

-Growth

steelix.gif

Australiano ♂ Lv42

Lax