Pokémon Reborn Hardcore!

Solarance

• Global Mods

will this work with an existing savefile thats already part way through the game or are the changes severe enough that a new save file is needed? also can we have some more info in the original post about what each version does and the differences between them? I'm finding it quite confusing ATM.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will this work with an existing savefile thats already part way through the game or are the changes severe enough that a new save file is needed? also can we have some more info in the original post about what each version does and the differences between them? I'm finding it quite confusing ATM.

I haven't decided yet but what I'll likely do is make it available again for E16 in new Opal Ward for this who have completed files. I could also make it available any time, but it'd look a little bit awkward since it is designed for new saves. We'll just have to wait and see. If you are doing a party member run, you'd want a seperate save anyways.

Let me just give you a summary of the version differences as some contained content of previous versions anyways. Don't worry as E16 I plan on only making one single release since many of these things were E16 prep in the first place to speed up development time. We'll also hopefully have a new thread (I've been putting that one off for a while since it's like 1,000 or so words and I want it to look way more professional than this catastrophe) anyways here we go:

Version 1.0: All initial bosses (no extra bosses were added)

Version 2.0: Complete revamp of game and contains all leader revisions

Version 2.3: Same as 2.0, but with the TM shop and extra mon events

CoM 1.0: Same as 2.3 but with alternate gym fights and the added CoM post-game. The version also uses a separate game folder.

CoM 1.51: Added features such as level limiter along with the Corey Mon sidequest.

While it doesn't look like much, I've been mostly glitch and graphic fixing which is sadly the bulk of my work. 80% of the time I just sit at a screen yelling at the computer why a fight isn't working properly. 1.5 of CoM is pretty much where all the non battle stuff is added.

• Global Mods

Ok thanks. My friend is currently between aya and serra and finding it a bit easy due to his use of field overriding and I remembered seeing mention of this a while ago. Sounds like its not suitable for his situation as he doesnt want to restart, but I might give it a go for my second run either if I get bored before E16 or this updates for E16 quickly :)

Ok thanks. My friend is currently between aya and serra and finding it a bit easy due to his use of field overriding and I remembered seeing mention of this a while ago. Sounds like its not suitable for his situation as he doesnt want to restart, but I might give it a go for my second run either if I get bored before E16 or this updates for E16 quickly :)

I think Commander said ETA was 1 month after release.

Hello and welcome to the final update post of this thread! We are retiring this thread for a new, tidier one for Episode 16's release. Thank you for keeping up with this thread for over a year, we hope you enjoy what is to come! Find the new thread here