just started yesterday

Shirokiba

oh the grind is just like I thought, trying to get the pokemon I want. I wish my Budew would evolve, is there any way to speed this up, I'm still in the first area.

Anyway, names Shirokiba, you can call me Shiro or Kiba, either is fine. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to your Wonderland~

"We hope to see you again!"

To increase Budew's friendship, all you can really do is level it up, walk around with it, etc. After Julia, there will be Salons you can pay to increase your Pokemon's Friendship, which will be more helpful!

welcome to reborn!

to answer your question, just walk around alot then level up... though one might use cheat engine for a nice speedhack... though i do not recommend this.. as it might corrupt your save :P

Edited by Sinikuro013

Okay, so I am running into a bit of trouble beating Victoria to get into the slums

My current team is

Quilava Lv 18

Meowth Lv 15

Ekans Lv 15

Goldeen Lv 15 (and no water moves yet -.-)

Roselia lv 15

Pignite just keeps stomping me (doesn't help that Arm Thrust keeps hitting 5 times, either)

Any advice, do I need to make changes to my team? I'd like to keep Ekans and Meowth, if possible.

Edited by Shirokiba

Okay, so I am running into a bit of trouble beating Victoria to get into the slums

My current team is

Quilava Lv 18

Meowth Lv 15

Ekans Lv 15

Goldeen Lv 15 (and no water moves yet -.-) < iktf

Roselia lv 15

Pignite just keeps stomping me (doesn't help that Arm Thrust keeps hitting 5 times, either)

Any advice, do I need to make changes to my team? I'd like to keep Ekans and Meowth, if possible.

maybe get a Flying type for Pignite...? I don't recall how I beat Victoria then, but...

anyway, hi, and welcome to Reborn ~ and shiro is a pretty color, but how do you feel about aoi? Wololoooo ~