Cool stuff you'd like to see in Reborn

Mint_Spaghetti

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Global Trade Station...

unless I missed it...

Do any other fangames have a GTS? I actually don't know.

Because if the answer is "No", then the chance of a GTS in Reborn is pretty much 0%.

More Pokemon And pseudo's? I miss tyranitar,gengar,gyarados etc

293xCjo.png

Those will happen one day fren, we have to be patient :C

There's a GTS and wonder trade in Uranium...

Now that's something that I didn't knew. Neat.

Of course, it still falls into a situation where the devs would either need permission from the Uranium creator(s) for the files, or just figure out how to make something like that themselves... assuming it's not lost somewhere in the internet a "how to make a GTS 101 guide".

I guess you can consider the chance to be "possible", instead of "0%" then. But that's not for me to say~

Now that's something that I didn't knew. Neat.

Of course, it still falls into a situation where the devs would either need permission from the Uranium creator(s) for the files, or just figure out how to make something like that themselves... assuming it's not lost somewhere in the internet a "how to make a GTS 101 guide".

I guess you can consider the chance to be "possible", instead of "0%" then. But that's not for me to say~

Another game Pokemon Metal? also has wondertrade.

As someone said, having your Pokemon follow you would be freaking awesome, though, the whole partner sections would complicate that. Somehow adding more interactivity with your Pokemon would be nice, since both you and your Pokemon are being pushed to your limits, so I feel like there should be more of a "relationship" between you. I also like the player house idea, because some of the stuff your character has seen really make me think that they need a place to rest their head sometimes. Heck, you could even throw in some raid functions, and have yourself a nice sub-game.

• 2 weeks later...