Faced difficulties in defeating Saki and Venam

noobmc

Anyone can suggest where should i train to beat those 2 person pairing up together(in Tesla's Villa) ? I am open to any suggestions such as catching which pokemon that is effective . For your information i am playing easy mode right now.

I have

Blaziken (Lv49)

Toxicroak (Lv46)

Chesnaught (Lv 45)

Swoobat (Lv44)

Pyroar (Lv41)

Exploud (Lv46)

In my pc i have ampharos ( Lv46),Sunflora( Lv46)

Help me please, thank you .

Just grind at the boat at the terijumika shore. The red breeder can rebattle and gives nice exp.

As i don't remember the team much, catch a swinub. It's available on the cave that you need surf in akuwa town. There with the shore.

Or a quagsire, where you can catch in goldenleaf town/route 3. Earthquake helps a lot.

For the pokemon, take chesnaught and toxicroak away. Maybe pyroar too.

You can use ampharos for thunder wave and such.

So the team is:

- Blaziken

- Swoobat

- Pyroar?

- Exploud.

-*Mamoswine/Quagsire

- Ampharos

• Veterans

another tip is trying to get rid of venam's pokemon first. once you did that, then the battle will be much easier if you have a few good fire/fighting moves against saki's pokemon.

Edited by Zumidesu

• Veterans

what level will swinub/piloswine learn ancientpower? i tried searching on bulbapedia and it says he will learn it at start( meaning breed i think) ,

A move tutor is needed to learn it ancientpower. You can also breed it onto swinub with kecleon, piloswine/mamoswine or dunsparce as the father. Kecleon learns ancientpower at level 21.

I'd recommend focusing on Saki first - ignore Venam's pokemon altogether until you've fainted Saki's 3 pokemon, at which point the fight will turn into a 2v1 fight (I recommend beating Saki first because she uses a lot of hard hitting pokemon and you don't really want to just let her do her thing). If you lead with your Blaziken + Pyroar I think you could probably KO the metagross before it moves which should simplify the fight quite a bit.

• Veterans

but saki has more stronger pokemon than me(mawile and can be evolved to mega mawile)

Mawile is easily taken down with strong fire moves. If you have flamethrower or flare blitz, you're pretty much set.

Ahhh i see....Regarding quagsire at route 3,where is it at? In the waters or grass? I cant seem to find it anywhere.In the waters i see basculin and in grass i see the elemental monkeys ( grass,fire)

Oh i found it already..need to use a good rod to get it...

Thanks for your help and suggestions guys !!

Edited by noobmc