New Challenger Enters the Fray

Spark Dynamo

Well, hello all. I've not been lurking around for terribly long, only about two weeks now, so I decided I may as well sign up. I admit upfront I'm a bit shy and quiet with new groups, but you all seem nice enough that I'm going to open up a bit. I've rather enjoyed Reborn, though it's certainly required me to adjust my play-style a fair amount from most games, just for the matter of team adjustment. I tend to stick to just a core six really, but pick those up along the way, so winding up having the majority of my current team be picked up fairly early on is definitely unusual, to say the least. Honestly I'm not sure what I would even want to rotate out at this point, since everyone has a particularly valuable spot on my team, even my Arbok, which I never expected would see the amount of use it does, or save my hide as much as it has with Glare.

Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling a little bit and getting off topic, but it's very nice to meet all of you.

Well, thank you all, and I think I already like it here. Also, it's nice to see I'm not alone in favoring Flygon in Reborn. Sadly it's not been incredibly useful as of late for me, since I only recently got through Serra and Noel's battles. Ice moves are the bane of any dragon after all so perhaps soon it will have another chance to shine.

It's not really a huge story. Spark Dynamo, Dyna for short, was the name of an idea I had for a humanoid Reploid... without realizing at the time that a Dynamo already existed within the franchise. Now it's just a name I like for forums, since it's memorable to me, and my memory is bad enough at times that I've been known to forget my forum names.

You know, that presents an interesting question. I'm actually not sure which Gym Leader across the series is my favorite. Also, thank you, I'll try to be fairly active. I'm just a rather poor conversationalist, at least when it comes to initiating.

Edited by Spark Dynamo

Hey.. Don't forget to drop your sanity in the big box outside.. Fatman is going to eat it soon.. That's my Snorlax..

I know this is really late.. And yes I'm going to be posting this greeting to the full page of new members who decided to join in during my absence..

Holy shit I just realised I am not late with this post! Yes!!!!!

Bye!

Thanks, but uhh... protect my what now? Why would I need to protect Rupees, and what from for that matter?

Rupees are the forums' online currency, which you get from donating or making posts (but not in the Wasteland). People can steal your Rupees with an item they bought from the Site Shop.

Anyways, the only thing I use Rupees for now is expanding my collection of Pokedolls, from the Sprite Shop!

Oh, alright then. That's good to know for the future. Apologies if I respond a bit slowly to people now, I'm working on getting my team into a state where they can beat the Cain fight just before the Psychic Gym. Seems some of them are lagging behind just a bit.