I'm tired of lurking ! HI.

TheFlow

Hello ! I'm a french trainer named TheFlow and i'm 18. My fav pokemon is raichu (too bad it sucks) and i love reborn.

I don't really have much to say about me, only the fact that i don't dislike anything ; I mean, i'm always enclined to try some new stuff. My tastes are very large, i guess.

Anyway, this was my presentation.

Welcome! ^^ You're next.

Anyway, this was my presentation.

First rule of Speech: Never end a speech with "that's my speech." The same applies here. :3

(for some reason my post got duplicated)

You can contact one of our local heroes/Mods (e.g. Solace, TacosAndFlowers, Kyoyoyoyoyoyo, etc.) to fix this before Sheep sees it.

Having the appetite to try new things is an advantage and a great thing to have redundancy is also a great thing. Being blue is also an advantage and great thing, so give it a shoWOLOLO welcome to Reborn newchild of Blue \o/

Hey.. Don't forget to drop your sanity in the big box outside.. Fatman is going to eat it soon.. That's my Snorlax..

I know this is really late.. And yes I'm going to be posting this greeting to the full page of new members who decided to join in during my absence..

Bye!

I like trying new stuff too.. So yay! :)

Unless a black hole sucks us up and only people who made accounts on these forums survive the trip because it was actually a wormhole, transferring us to a new galaxy and planet.

But maybe that's wishful thinking.
Regardless, welcome! Enjoy your time here!