Odd Key PMs

biboo195

I have the location and I did the resulting quest, so I can help anyone who needs it. At this point it's a ton easier, so putting it in spoiler tags wouldn't ruin anything...

well if u don't mind :) , if not pls pm it to me thanks D:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I know you're supposed to follow the Mew, but in the third room you follow it to, I can't find it after it leaves. It's the wide room with the bookcases. Mew goes one step down and then to the right, but I go to the room at the end of the right side out to the main lobby and Mew is nowhere to be seen.

I have the location and I did the resulting quest, so I can help anyone who needs it. At this point it's a ton easier, so putting it in spoiler tags wouldn't ruin anything...

can you tell me about the odd key quest? i did pick up the key, then what?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So in V6.. Where can I find the odd key, and what is the secret after talking 500x in Goldenwood? :)

Once you have defeated Amber and finished every help request in Kristiline, go back to Narcissa's gym and talk to the Chandelure statue.

And as for talking to 500 people in Goldenwood lets you interact with a certain Ghost/Dark Pokemon.

Once you have defeated Amber and finished every help request in Kristiline, go back to Narcissa's gym and talk to the Chandelure statue.

And as for talking to 500 people in Goldenwood lets you interact with a certain Ghost/Dark Pokemon.

Ohh. Thanks! Though I already caught that ghost pokemon, but guides says talk 300x for that pokemon, and 500x for a secret. o.O

So i already finished all Kristilline help quests. Went back to Narc's gym and checked the statue. But nothing. It kept Narc saying that the statue is a secret. o.O

• 1 month later...

So i already finished all Kristilline help quests. Went back to Narc's gym and checked the statue. But nothing. It kept Narc saying that the statue is a secret. o.O

This is the issue I'm having right now.(finished all the help requests I can up to post-angie)

Also, is the odd key the same thing as the "gym statue secret"? I'm a little confused.

Did you complete current version, meaning beating Amber as well?

And yes, those two things go hand in hand I believe.

EDIT: This thread has no purpose anymore like Shing stated a long time ago. Not really useful since the Odd Key itself is involved in a event, not found only the secret spot anymore.

No, I haven't beaten Amber yet. I guess that would explain it. Odd though, considering there's no in-game mention of having to beat Amber to get it, it seemed like I had already fulfilled all the requirements. An the topic is still useful for helping sort out the odd key location+requirements, should they get posted :P. Until then, it'll sort out any/most of the confusion, right?

Thanks!