Odd Key PMs

Seeing as the questions about Odd Keys are spammed everywhere, this will be the thread for that. If you want the location, ask here and someone will send you a message. Any questions about Odd Key outside of this thread should be redirected.

Edited by biboo195

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, finally! Glad somebody listened to me! Good luck to you, Biboo, and anybody else gelping out. I don't have screenshots of the Odd Key location myself, and I kinda fotgot where it exactly was, so yeah...

so uhm yeah im putting the image in a spoiler here lol. also for a helpful hint if you are playing on a screen that can be tilted, do so cuz it makes it really easy to find.

aKlOHAP.jpg

just go right and you will find it but this is completely useless lol. just allows u to get into narcissa's house the house to the left of the pokecenter

Edited by Mukkod

so uhm yeah im putting the image in a spoiler here lol. also for a helpful hint if you are playing on a screen that can be tilted, do so cuz it makes it really easy to find.

aKlOHAP.jpg

just go right and you will find it but this is completely useless lol. just allows u to get into narcissa's house

False this allows you into the house to the left of the pokemon center with cool things in it.

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening, I have been looking in this site fir my entire play through for Rejuvenation game, I'm very excited and happy about this game and can't wait for the next update as it pertains to the game. However the only thing that alludes me is the Odd key in which I would need to explore the statue in the Ghost Gym. I would be grateful for all the help, thank you very much, as for now I am just exploring more , adding new team members and such, thank you in advance for the help.

Good evening, I have been looking in this site fir my entire play through for Rejuvenation game, I'm very excited and happy about this game and can't wait for the next update as it pertains to the game. However the only thing that alludes me is the Odd key in which I would need to explore the statue in the Ghost Gym. I would be grateful for all the help, thank you very much, as for now I am just exploring more , adding new team members and such, thank you in advance for the help.

Check your Messenger

Looked through places for the key, so if you want to, send me a PM so I can (again) hit myself for not noticing this in the first place.

Check your messenger.

I do not care about the key as much as i care about the hidden Ability Capsule, if somebody can tell me where the ability capsule is i would appreciate it. :)

Check your messenger mate.

• 4 weeks later...

okay guys i got no idea where the Odd key is in v6 unless the hidden passage isnt there till later so yeah i got the odd key in v5 and i cant open the odd house >.<

Everyone, since the location of the Odd Key has been changed in v6, I can't exactly help you at the moment. If someone knows he location of it, then answer the questions for me please and thank you.

I have the location and I did the resulting quest, so I can help anyone who needs it. At this point it's a ton easier, so putting it in spoiler tags wouldn't ruin anything...