E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can just imagine a PULSE Mr. Mime sitting in front of the barrier as Fern and Sirius and friends taunt us and then as their focus is turned to us, Shade slowly appears behind them and deactivates the PULSE, and when the two turn around they just exclaim to each other, "Shit."

Anyway, the real reason I'm here is because of a certain picture. I wanted to talk about it real quick. Be warned, this may or may not be true, and if it ends up being true, you may be spoiled. Again I'm warning you all here.

EvaGXLp.png

See this? This is one of the first images I come across when searching for most leader images on google. If you look at it, you'll notice every badge up until this point is accurate, and since we are going back to the city next episode... Holy shit is this the final badge order? Does this confirm the last gym leaders we will be facing?!?

Just wondering did the decision to tell Amaria the truth or not have any impact on this episode or not and which route makes Fern stop being a Team Meteor Member? I waiting to download the new episode at a better location so I don't have the new episode quite yet. Thanks in advance and good job Ame! :)

Calm down satan.
You're going to make me wish every gym leader dies just so I don't have to fight them.
Speaking of Adrienn, where is the fairy reserve gym leader?

There is none. The characters in game are based off of the Reborn PO/PS League, and Adrienn was the only Fairy Leader.

EvaGXLp.png

See this? This is one of the first images I come across when searching for most leader images on google. If you look at it, you'll notice every badge up until this point is accurate, and since we are going back to the city next episode... Holy shit is this the final badge order? Does this confirm the last gym leaders we will be facing?!?

Doesn't Ame switch the order of the remaining badges every episode?

Doesn't Ame switch the order of the remaining badges every episode?

This was posted in an E12 discussion thread. Ever since if the badge order had been altered every episode, this would be false. However it isn't. Plus it seems pretty accurate to right? If we are going back to the city next episode, it's only logical adrienn is next and then Titania do to how close the desert is.

All I'm saying is, that may be the official order by endgame.

There is none. The characters in game are based off of the Reborn PO/PS League, and Adrienn was the only Fairy Leader.

To expand on this, a few people have interviewed Ame on YouTube.

She gives a bit more info there.

What's the order of the leaders here? Can't remember the leaders for each badge.

Though I'm pretty iffy about it. Ame's the only one who really knows the story so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Based on the badge designs, I think its in the following order

14. Fairy

15. Steel

16. Water

17. Rock

18. Dragon

Fairy seems likely as asides from returning to the city, the badge colours imply a mix of a color associated with girls (pink) and boys (blue) in an equal distribution across two equally shaped sides of a badge, indicating adrienne's lack of gender.

Steel is next based on the shape and design appearing to be of some metal construction with a piece missing.

Water as the blue badge appears to look like some kind of rain formation.

Rock is a bit speculative as the second last. I think the badge looks sort of like a topographical view of a mountain. I also have a secondary theory on the badge of agate's leader being before saphira as an idea has occurred to me as to who could get past the barrier of the PULSE Mr. Mime. Additionally, I think at this point in the game is where the use of the rock climb HM will be awarded. You will need both rock climb and the help of the certain person to then get to labradorra city.

The person you ask?

Terra. I think at this point you'll be able to find her (probably after breaking the PULSE responsible for the sleep spell on agate city) and coerce her over to your side enough that she will agree to let you into labradorra city somehow through the use of her computer skills and rock climbing past a certain point. Maybe she glitches a path that allows you to infiltrate the city, get to the PULSE Mr Mime and destroy it allowing everyone to rush into Labradorra starting an epic fight sequence between all characters involved at this point

The path is only accessible from agate city, and therefore you will have to find and beat Terra again, probably with the PULSE in her team too. Upon defeat she decides to help you because she's so random and thinks you'll cause anne r key. But in order for her to help, you need rock climb from hardy's gym because this isn't G/S/C where you can just skip gyms (like the olivine gym). Once you have it, she opens a way to a secret path, and in you go.

Dragon is last. The 3 stars over the mountain I think indicate saphira and her sisters overlooking the path down victory road.

Edited by sound of silence

In regards to the Terra point, that wouldn't surprise me at all. Most likely it will be a combination of her, Simon, and Aster to help us get through Agate/Labradorra.

Based on the proposed badge order:

E16 - City, Adrienn

E17 - Desert, Titania & Amaria

E18 - Agate City liberation, Hardy

E18/19 - Labradorra Liberation, Saphira

E19 - Conclusion

That is to say, although its a safe bet to assume that we'll be going City -> Desert -> Agate based on the badge order and E16 teaser, whether or not we get the last badge in E18 or E19 isn't really too obvious yet.

EDIT: wtf is my grammar like wow

Edited by BIGJRA

No, Sirius can't touch dat b00ty. Terra is protected by some thick, powerful plot armor, a.k.a. "I survived the Reborn league and only got my hair from green to rainbow, I was the only Ground leader and I control the effin physics!!!"

But we're not getting anything sane from her, I guess.

Edited by Odybld

When Terra joins us I want it to be like;

Player is trapped my Meteors, specifically Sirius and other woohoos.

Terra screams RAWR and smashes Sirius to a pulp with her mallet, just like what she was going to do with Cain.

Terra dances upside down and uses physics to teleport us to the PULSE then FAYT!

... If by 'smash[ing] Sirius to a plup' you mean that he will be dead by the end, I think there's a certain pink haired girl, a certain trio of sisters, and an Aegislash wielding Steel-leader that all want him dead a little bit more than M3G4T3RR4 xD

It does sound plausible. I mean, it does fit with the holes and connects properly. Just imagine if that man never found those keys in the first place.

The orphans would still be orphans, Amaria would still have lost her memory, Kiki, Corey and possibly Heather's mom would also end up dead, because reality is cruel and that's what the game's based on.

What if we end up fighting the Ringmaster or her father? That would be an interesting fight especially if it connected to the jewelry plot somehow.

Edited by BIGJRA

I guess that's probably true. Most likely there wouldn't be any point plot-wise to fight her anyways (since we already fought the trio).

Edited by BIGJRA

Ummm so I just thought about this, but if Lin is going to be the champion... How would this work for postgame? If she is the champion and rules Team Meteor from that spot, well then how will that work after she EXPLODES. Are there going to be two different champions? One for maingame and one for postgame? How would this all work?