how do you wake up?

Jelly

I wake to the radio at around 7:30 AM on a weekday. Then I proceed to attempt becoming fully self aware for about half an hour before rolling out of bed and taking about a 40 minute shower. By then I'm usually awake, and ready to get to work down at uni around an hour later than I'd like each day.

I'm really not a morning person.

It depends on what time I have to go to uni. Usually I get up at ~7:30 with the assistance of an alarm clock. The alarm is more or less a safety measure, because I usually wake up 5 to 10 minutes before it rings. Even so, I like the comfort of having something to wake me up if I don't manage on my own, usually after a long and tiring day. Then eat a quick breakfast, if I'm a mess I'll probably make some coffee, and off to uni. I shower the night before to relax and sleep easier. Being a male means that I don't need to make my hair in the morning, so I got that going for me which is nice. That's what happens on weekdays. Usually I try to stick to this schedule on weekends too, because there's so much room for activities, but usually I turn off the alarm clock, and if I really need sleep, I might wake up at 11. Worse I've ever done is wake up at 3, but I slept at 5 the night before, so I believe I am excused for that one.

When i wake up i 'm always sleepy no matter how much i slept. First thing i do after waking up is going to bathroom. even though bathroom is 10 steps away from my bed hit my arm to somewhere every time out of sleepiness, only after washing my face i am fully awake.

Oh... That´s a good one.

I wake usually spiritually broken and phisically exausted, at around a quarter to six AM. Then I shave in supersonic speed (yes, every-single-forkin-day), put on my uniform and then run to the alley in front of the student´s messroom. There me and four hundred-so sleepy young men and women wait standing, in formation, for 20 minutes to go up and eat.

On weekends, I usually don´t wake up. XD

Then when do you guys do pt? We would get up at 5 to be there at 545 so we can wait aroun till 625 and then stand in formation for 5 minutes, salute the flag, then run/exercise till 745. Then we had to shower, change, eat and be back by 9.

As for showers, I prefer to shower before bed because then your in bed and clean and not getting your sweat and grime with you in the sheets. I mean, how often do you launder your bedsheets?

when i have work i wake up a 4AM (i open) eat breakfast while watching an episode of M*A*S*H then take a shower

when i dont work i do the same thing i just get up 2-3 hours later

however there are some instances where i dont wake up because i never fell asleep (i have sleeping problems)

Edited by dragoniteborntacoz

Then when do you guys do pt? We would get up at 5 to be there at 545 so we can wait aroun till 625 and then stand in formation for 5 minutes, salute the flag, then run/exercise till 745. Then we had to shower, change, eat and be back by 9.

As for showers, I prefer to shower before bed because then your in bed and clean and not getting your sweat and grime with you in the sheets. I mean, how often do you launder your bedsheets?

Is life in the army that boring that you felt like 700+ hours had passed?

The sun wakes me up and I go, "Curse you sun! I want to know how my dream ends." Or if I sleep too long -until 11- my mom taps my shoulder to check if I died. She checked on me twice last month.

When I have no responsibilities I usually wake up thanks to the not quite soothing sounds of the outside world waking up, children going to school while screaming at each other, cats performing their mating songs, family members arguing about damn near anything, the beginning of the nuclear armageddon, and so on; You should get the idea.
The first thing that comes to my head then are completely hate filled, murderous urges, which put me back to sleep.

Then, after a while I just wake up, stretch my crispy bones, walk out of bed holding to anything I can get my hands on before I reach the bathroom; Chug down some water, wash my teeth, and only then am I ready to partake in a conversation (usually the "good morning" bull).

Now one may think that I'm not a morning person, but it's not quite true, I am; But only if you let me decide when said morning begins. :D

slightly confused and extremely disoriented as i roll over trying to figure out if everything i just experienced was a dream, or if it actually happened.

it sometimes takes me a while. ._.

Same here, except it's always in a cold sweat, my body is in some weird position from tossing and turning all night, and I think to myself, "What a wonderful world." "I wonder how many nightmares I had this time?"

Weekends, sleep until around 8:00 to 9:00 am

Weekdays: My dad drags me out and I proceed to go to the bathroom. After that, sleep more on couch until around 7:20 where parent wakes me up and I proceed to get dressed, eat breakfast and go to school.

I'm usually pretty good about waking up. Often times I wake up by myself at the same time everyday. I just open my eyes and give everything a quick second to start running. One of the things I like is that I'm pretty quick to get the engine running and grasp everything going around and get my mind right after waking up. My first thing to do is check here, but I sometimes will just go back to sleep if I have nothing to do or anything planned to do just because I can.

• 2 weeks later...

School days I kind of get out slow. School starts at 8 but I wake up around 5:30 so I can take my time.

Weekends/Summer I sleep till 9 or if I'm really tired, 11. However I usually have a bunch of crap going on (viola/acting/voice/dance lessons or rehersal) so usually 9.

Regardless I love coffee or tea in the morning to slap myself awake. And as for alarms, I have 3: The last of which plays loud rap music.