how do you wake up?

Jelly

near 6:00am I'm up but not up,well you know I was like 5 minute more,after that I do my thing(using Ipat to check this forum,youtube,deviantart,smackjeeve more) and get up and pick my phone,turn off the air conditioner,get out of the room

I wake up at around 6 o'clock... then I cuddle back into my blanket and try to continue sleeping... because bed is so comfy...

then my alarm clock goes of at 8 ... I pound it and turn around... cuddling back into my blanket...

then around 9-10 I slowly manage to get up...

Note:

since I currently don't have a job... I don'T really have a reason to get up early... (I blame the stupid job-market here...)

Depends on the day. During the school year, 5:20 every day. If I'm feeling a little stiff, I take care of that. If I'm feeling a little tired, I pass out till 5:45. If I am awake enough, I shower right after getting up. Either watch TV or Youtube or play some Smash till I need to leave. Catch my bus at 6:30 and it's a normal day from there on out.

Otherwise, I wake up at 7-8:00 every other day, and give or take an hour. I am so synchronized with waking up, it's pretty much a science.

• Administrators

slightly confused and extremely disoriented as i roll over trying to figure out if everything i just experienced was a dream, or if it actually happened.

it sometimes takes me a while. ._.

I just do it. It just happens. I assume Vinny sneaks into my bedroom and whispers softly; "Wake up my child, your Weavile king is here" and then I wake up in fear because I know in my heart that Vinny is just a filthy imposter.

wat

Everytime I wake up, I have to fight with myself to acknowledge that I can't stay in bed anymore, and accept that it's a new day.

Yes, I'm always fantastic in the morning~

Sometimes I wake up, not knowing that I've just been sleeping 8 hours, look at my clock and say, "Oh crap. I need some sleep." Then I fall right back to sleep.

This process repeats itself all day until I am no longer tired, resulting in me sometimes getting up at 2 PM

first i require five~fifteen 10 min long intervals of sleeping before waking up for real (this amount triplicates on weekends/holidays). then i just go on my phone and procrastinate for a certain amount of time, usually until realizing i "might" already be late.

I have 2 alarms. The first 2 wake me up and the second for the "15 more minutes".

I have a terrible sleeping pattern though. My sleep schedule is generally messed up on the weekends.

• Global Mods

It usually takes me a few minutes to realize what happened before I woke up was a dream.

One time I woke up thinking it was "Sunday and a half", and I was thinking "I can't swim in the tuna, and I shouldn't swim in the lava because there are ducks in there." I had an image in my head of a green liquid in a drinking glass.

I don't get people who use alarm clocks to wake up, they're so noisy and irritating. During school days I always wake up two hours before classes start to eat and get ready. Never used an alarm clock.

I also don't get why people shower before bed instead of after waking up. Is it more hygienic? I can't imagine really feeling awake without having a shower.

I also don't get why people shower before bed instead of after waking up. Is it more hygienic? I can't imagine really feeling awake without having a shower.

I dislike early showers especially when it's humid outside, I absolutely hate when my clothes stick to me.

Also, showering at night is more relaxing, and helps me sleep easier.

> when I have classes

I wake up and try not to fall asleep even if it's 5 o' clock, plug in the water heater, fall asleep for twenty minutes, wake up and shower, and continue getting ready for school

if I'm lucky I can sneak online before leaving

> when I'm on vacation/no school

that depends on what time I wake up

if I wake up past 9 o' clock I usually hate the world

at hours like 6-8 I might be in the mood to cook breakfast

at 5, I'm probably going to bike with my cousin

any time earlier than 5, FUCK YEAH I'M THE ONLY ONE AWAKE AND IT'S COLD

>other things:

I don't get people who use alarm clocks to wake up, they're so noisy and irritating. During school days I always wake up two hours before classes start to eat and get ready. Never used an alarm clock.

if I don't use an alarm clock I'll probably miss all my classes and appointments cause I don't naturally wake up at hours like 5 AM

and if I weren't too caring of the fact that less than 0.003% of the world's water is usable by mankind, I'd shower before bed and after I wake up

Oh... That´s a good one.

I wake usually spiritually broken and phisically exausted, at around a quarter to six AM. Then I shave in supersonic speed (yes, every-single-forkin-day), put on my uniform and then run to the alley in front of the student´s messroom. There me and four hundred-so sleepy young men and women wait standing, in formation, for 20 minutes to go up and eat.

On weekends, I usually don´t wake up. XD