The purpose of a forum account is to post, no?

Machina

I created this account, accidentally mucked around with my status, and then never used it. Let's fix that, shall we?

How I found Reborn, both the game and community (You've probably heard all of this before)

A fan of the Pokemon series since I was gifted a copy of Pokemon Yellow version, and an old GBC...

I've been an on and off Pokemon fan since.

I've dabbled in competitive battling here and there since the release of X & Y, but in the end, I'm more of a single-player guy. However, we all know just how pathetically easy the main games are...

Then I began to look around in the area of fan-made games. I've already forgotten just how I found Reborn, but I can most certainly say it's by far the best Pokemon fan-game out there, blowing every other I've encountered out of the water.

At first, I simply acquired the game and played it, sinking many, many hours into the wonderfully crafted game, eventually reaching the current end.

But, then I decided that I might want to further examine the site I'd downloaded this game from, and even created an account for before getting distracted by the game itself. So here I am.

tl;dr

I found the game, then made an account on the forums and forgot about it until now.

But enough about that... You're here to read about me.

I go by many names on the sites I use. From my oldest username, 'Danger,' to PoliteDouchebag, and sometimes Avery...

As I said before, I've dabbled in competitive Pokemon in the past, though not on a large scale. I know my EVs, IV, and all that, as well as some basic strategy.

My favorite Pokemon typing is probably steel, and favorite Pokemon include Lucario, Darkrai, and Zoroark. (Hooray for the most unoriginal favorites ever!)

Ash is a n00b.

But other than Pokemon, I'm a fan of several other games on the 3DS, such as the Etrian Odssey series, Fire Emblem, and games like Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers.

I've also recently taken an interest in roleplaying, and may just try my hand at some of that here as well.

So that about wraps it up. Knowing me, I'll probably edit this more than once, but hello members of the Pokemon Reborn community! ...Now to hop onto the PS server. (My apologies if there's anything wrong with this post. I'm normally a lurker.)

welcome, person with a trollface :P

the rules are to your left, (which you probably already know...) and above that is the reborn showdown servers! where stupid gen 1 CC tours happen... *cough* Baz *cough*

enjoy your stay here in the awesome forum's of reborn!

cee uoy dounai

*ninja teleports away*

Aha, yes. I have indeed. In fact, I just re-read them to be sure. Nobody wants to be 'that one guy' who never reads them, and gets themself a nice boot to the rear, am I right?

And I assure you, the trollface is merely for show. :P

Good day to the rest of you as well! I'll be sure to take a look at that, thank you very much.

Edited by Danger9888

Ahem,

Alas, I do not Spongebob, and have never Spongebob'd. This should be something I fix.

Welcome to your Wonderland!

"We hope to see you again!"

My, that was awfully fast. Was I supposed to buy something?

I'm just going to leave this here...

tumblr_n6do94uD3J1rs4x5ro1_500.jpg

This post can be debateable like orange leauge isn't really that big compared to the kanto, johto etc.

And red kills raticate isn't also true. That's just a theory from other people.

And so goes on..

This post isn't truly right.

Just in this case this gonna get to have a arguments or such, i think both of them are equally good. Both of them have flaws and good.

Just in this case this gonna get to have a arguments or such, i think both of them are equally good. Both of them have flaws and good.

My point wasn't to claim one was better than the other. That picture simply had excellent points to show why Ash isn't a noob. Not to mention the fact that half of Reborn's mechanics are inspired by Ash's tactics.

My point wasn't to claim one was better than the other. That picture simply had excellent points to show why Ash isn't a noob. Not to mention the fact that half of Reborn's mechanics are inspired by Ash's tactics.

Ah i see. I'd agree a lot of them, some of them can still be agrumentable like the last one. I think movies are non-canon.

Ash have done impressivie things still, and he isn't a noob imo.

And that was true with the last sentence. Field effect was inspired by ash's pikachu agaisnt brock's onix if i remember correctly.

Thank you all. And don't worry, my sanity has long since been sealed away in my personal safe.

And I still stand by my statement on Ash. I could go on and on about why he's quite the... Special case, but I think that's best left as a story for another time.