Ep.15 Contents and other materials.

Doom

So I've been seeing multiple topics about Episode 15, and the stuff that's being implanted. Is the episode already released? And how exactly do limited events work, and what not. Like do we have to search a hidden area or talk to a certain person to find such the pokemon like totodile/Drilbur/Axew and what not? Also what's a good moveset/nature for Metagross/Lucario I still can't find a decent one, they're going to be apart of my Rotation.

It's not out yet. And yep, events work somewhat like that. Event pokemon mean you can't find them multiple times in the wild.

Metagross

Meteor mash, bullet punch, hammer arm, zen headbutt

Lucario

Hi jump kick

Blaze kick

Crunch

Bullet punch

Or power up punch or swords dance for attack raise

Make them both adamant.

The lucario moves are egg moves. You know about them I hope?

Edited by heloo5t5

Yeah egg moves, you gotta go through breeding system, and all that, and I saw something about making Lucario Special Defense/Attack. Like a Fighting/Ghost coverage with Nasty plot, but I didn't understand it much

And how exactly will you get the event pokemons? Mainly Axew and Drilbur?

And I peeped something about Mega Evolutions, but I don't know much, sorry for so many questions.

As Episode 15 isn't released yet, most people don't really know anything about the new events. The only people who know are the ones with Access to the beta, but they can't tell anything about it.

As when it will be avaible to everyone, I guess the earliest posible date might be next Friday.

If you wanna go with special, it having nasty plot is necessary.

Modest or timid nature.

Nasty plot

Aura sphere

Flash cannon ( if it gets by level up but highly unlikely I don't remember )

Dark pulse

Dragon pulse/shadow ball

Edited by heloo5t5

It honestly depends on your team. I don't use builds and I pretty much can fly by any challenge (including Solaris's Garchomp, Arceus and Such). Mastering the battle system will certainly get you farther than a single moveset. Can't recommend moves, but definitely have a teammate with Bulldoze around. It'll help outspeed threats and Pokemon with huge level differences that can OHKO Lucario should you need to use him/her. Very underrated move that let me win some of the really difficult fights.

Take your pick from either of these two Lucario sets (ingame);

Physical Lucario:

Adamant/Jolly Nature (aim for HP/Atk/Def/SpDef/Speed IV's and EV train for 252 Atk, 252 Speed and 4 HP)

Ability: Justified

Moveset:

Extremespeed

Close Combat/Force Palm/Power-up Punch (usefulness in that order)

Bullet Punch (requires breeding)/Metal Claw

Swords Dance

Special Lucario:

Modest/Timid Nature (aim for HP/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed IV's and EV train for 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed and 4 HP)

Ability: Justified

Moveset:

Nasty Plot/Calm Mind

Dragon Pulse

Aura Sphere

Close Combat/Dark Pulse

Hope this helps somewhat.

• Veterans

The episode is in the beta stage so it'll be out in a week or two. Wish I could say something else, but...I'm under oath. As for the Axew and Drilbur...it's complicated.

Very....VERY complicated...lets just say you'll be tearing hairs out...

Didn't get the answer Q_Q Ian know how to delete it. You said something about Nasty Plot, should I go SPA/SPeed or what..

To copy paste from that topic "Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball/Flash Cannon, Vacuum Wave". EVs should be the obvious Max Sp.Atk and Speed. Though I forgot Riolu doesn't learn Flash Cannon for some reason, but that's the only part of that you can't get (Ghost provides better coverage anyways).