Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

why not...The Blazikenite ? It's not that strong and no one use Blaziken...

not sure if sarcastic or not aware that a lot of people actually use blaziken...

blazeikens general paperness is pointless >.< i mean it gets 1 hit by soo many things ingame...speed boost is useless if it just gets killed in the first hit

blazeikens general paperness is pointless >.< i mean it gets 1 hit by soo many things ingame...speed boost is useless if it just gets killed in the first hit

I think you might be over exaggerating lol, its defenses are not so bad to the point where it gets 1 hit by a lot of things. But honestly if wanna look at it that way a lot of pokemon get 1 hit in this game lol, like my Ampharos with +SpD nature getting 1 hit by a cold truth, the field effect did help and boost the attack, but my point is I think the game is just that hard haha, not even the bulkier mons are safe

infernape for me is better than blaziken as some of the time it can actually survive the first hit of most things xD used it on and it seems to me like the infernape runs i did were considerably easier than the blaziken ones

Infernape has a really really good early game with that Iron Fist STAB Mach Punch and good typings overall. But i think it just starts to fall off the further you get into the game.

Infernape has a really really good early game with that Iron Fist STAB Mach Punch and good typings overall. But i think it just starts to fall off the further you get into the game.

Bruh close combat and fire blitz destroys everything

in rejuv infernape > blaziken .....

i dont have much time for blaziken because of its in ability to take a hit you cant set up bulk up before it gets killed

yeah i dont know why people want game breaking poke's like that (hahaha i got my gyarados <3) gyarados forever :) anyways game breakers that mean you dont get to experience switching up your team ...i like the challange of coming up with new experiences i dont want to do the same thing every playthrough