Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you get a Mega Accessory in V6, then. I thought Mega stones prolly won't happen until gym 9 or 10, but I might have been mistaken after all. Could most likely start with Audino's or some of the stones that are hardly used. :/

more side quests ? yay i get to do more guides :3 unless someone beats me to it, i think i might start doing a guide for the hide and seek pokemon, there is fenniken and mudkip and gothetille if you guys know of any others let me know :3

Well i hope the Mawilte is one of the first stones found i mean after all your mom gave you a Mawile (Just need to find an excuse to keep Mawile in my party)

I love Mawile too, so I hope that would happen as well in V6. Although, that will carve deep into my feels again.

Dude what if mawile's mega stone was in some piece of jewelry that your mom owned and we have to retrieve it from the enemy or do an in depth side quest to get it

You may be giving Jan some ideas lol, that is something i would be totally cool with

thats pretty close to reborns mega stone idea so i doubt that'd be the case, maybe a help quest reward or something "i found this i dont know what it is but you can have it"

Yea Mawilite is not gonna be seen until post-game

1.) Too OP

2.) Super Too OP

3.) Since you got Mawile as a gift from your Mom, it just feels like you wouldnt be able to Mega evolve it for a long time lol, honestly I wouldnt be suprised if Mawilite was obtained through some post-game storyline event.

Guys, Jan can give us any mega stone he wants. We won't have the mega ring until post-game most likely so he can do whatever he likes with the stones >u>

but he suggests it will be revolutionary so people have presumed megas whether that is the case or not is yet to be seen but it will be fun to find out what happens

Just predicting here: Some of them are most likely post-game (my poor handsome Junpei [Mawile]...) while others could likely be either before the league or before the final (pre-league) Xen battle since we did get hinted that we could get our mega accessory or something else in V6.