Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked a white skin boy sprite once. Didn't like it and deleted the file. So far i've picked the dark colored girl 2 times and the pink one 3 times (just cuz she could actually be related to the pink hair mom Nancy :x).

I like the new sprites, the boundaries are much better with the darker colors.

But are you removing the red streak (is that the word? ) from my favorite female? :/

QZYhxpu.png

It looks like he is, based on the overworld sprite. He has also removed the silver streak from my main man.

• Developers
If you guys really want the streak back I can put it back. It's not a big deal.

Also no longer answering questions about Pokemon locations in v6. You'll just have to wait.

• Veterans

why dont you do the same with the white avatars jan (just asking)

different designs. they're more based off the idols from b/w2.

• Veterans

boo I wanted to see a black streak in her hair oh well I still like that avatar

you can't ask for everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

... While we're on the matter, that's something i've seen a lot of people do, actually. You know Jan has only two hands and so much energy, right? He can't give you guys all the things you want from him straight off the bat, and I really hope you guys understand that because even though you might say some things as a joke, it can still be stressing towards Jan, considering he's the only one who does the coding, mapping, eventing and writing for the dialogue. Sure there's some people now who help out with some other things such as visuals, proofreading and helping fixing savefiles, but he still does about 90% of the work himself, and if people pressure him into doing and giving more things than he originally intended, that can be really stressing. I really want to ask of you guys to patiently wait for what v6 brings you, instead of asking constantly what's gonna be in it and where and how. You'll all see in due time, just be a little bit more patient!

Edited by Zumi

I'm sooo sorry didn't see my brothers little girl on my pc till after that post and didn't know she posted till now I'm sorry about that

tbh I'm happy with the way they look and think jan's done a good job on the game so far