Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

love the background wait eevee is still coming back right?

Originally, no. It was going to appear after the 8th badge, but since those plans are paused t'ill further notice. It's not supposed to be, but I'll keep my promise and add it in somewhere. I won't make it easy to get, though. lol.

Lol, it can't be worse than the Odd Key.

Looking forward to the Field Effect. Hopefully it will be from different from Reborn's, but I wouldn't mind it being the same.

yeah i spent my time writing guides and i got more upvotes for saying zeta wasn't comparable to reborn .... incentive..... xD

although you did the whole game so maybe thats not a fair point ide like ditto soon tho that'd be nice although you would never be that nice

Edited by Hypa

cuz all in all its kind of a crappy mon tbh. rather just stick with noivern since its actually not a bad special attacker

Sure in competitive battling but maybe not in the game. Swablu is pretty bad early levels (just like Noibat) but once it evolves and gets moves it can be a great support. Especially with Natural Cure or Cloud Nine.

With moves like Cotton Guard, Sing, Moonblast, it'll be a great Pokemon to have and I wouldn't be surprised if it made its way up to A rank in the ranking thread.

Inb4 it's a 1% encounter rate in a small patch of grass that's hidden in a maze filled with other wild Pokemon that you don't want but you can't use repel because you don't know which patch of grass has the Swablu so you have to check every patch for 3 hours.

• Developers

Inb4 it's a 1% encounter rate in a small patch of grass that's hidden in a maze filled with other wild Pokemon that you don't want but you can't use repel because you don't know which patch of grass has the Swablu so you have to check every patch for 3 hours.

Nope. Pretty easy to get, actually.

Meh little do i care about an Altaria, just tell me there will be a ralts soon! Kidding, i know you won't be putting such an op pokemon anytime soon, but make sure you put sachet somewhere cuz i really want an Aromatisse <3.