Art!

Miss Kitty

I'm learning about this foreign concept of having outlines that aren't solid black and it's just kinda blowing my mind in general.

10489772_1389134181386810_80367379786062

Still not as good at it as I wanna be yet but I'm learning at least.

• Upvote 4

I just layered a bunch of reds to yellows to whites over each other and used photoshop's smudge tool to kinda just wisp them along. I've been putting them in a lot of more scenic drawings I've been doing lately cuz I find this method incredibly easy.

• Upvote 1

i haven't drawn anything other than sketches in ages and then christmas came up so I could be "the art guy" and just draw shit for my friends

commission__atoli_by_roothesnorunt-d8c4q

My friend's a giant .hack nerd so I drew her this for christmas

i feel like i'm kinda missing some of my old shading depth though sigh

but was good I'm happy I did okay she loved it is gud

I suppose there isn't harm in sharing this.

http://snowfall-fantasy.deviantart.com/

I love getting feedback for improvement~ And if people want an example of my stuff. Eevee avatar.

Edited by Sparkblast

Half-hour doodle.

oYtpDM1.png

I don't understand how I can do shit like this without really giving a bother but I can't actually work on my projects to save my life. I swear it has to do with my frame of mind.

• Upvote 4

I wonder if I should just post here every time I change my avatar, since they're usually my drawings unless I state so in my signature, lol.

Do et.

I should post some more of my stuff here again sometime. I don't have a tablet, so I'm a bit reserved about the quality, but hey, why should that stop me?

[Link Removed Like A Boss!]

I officially have a place to upload my pokemon art. =D

If you guys are interested, I'll be uploading every week or so with some new stuff.

Oh and Will, I gotta say your art is always impressive. I wish I had photoshop.

Edited by Night Fighter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Developers

didnt see this topic at first :P

spadeheartswonderland_zpsw1wse65d.png

heres a rough thumbnail sketch thing any thoughts? tried turning half a heart and spade into a human heart with the spades bottom being a aorta

Edited by smeargletail
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Works in progress.

AUnQlFU.png

nCYzjbA.pngcOl2RCF.pngWypaFpL.pngPIfYkHW.png5ZH0282.png

cDMViep.png

r2YlH1o.png

This next pic contains content that may be considered NSFW and has been spoiler'd for your consideration.

XSdMLRI.png

#dong

Here's a set of prototype dragon designs I'm planning on using for my upcoming CHROMA project. (Note: The term "dragon" will be considered more of an honorary term for great, legendary beasts, rather than the typical winged reptilian-style of dragon in CHROMA)

Red Dragon:

GQmfzN3.png

Orange Dragon:

7yRXdug.png

Yellow Dragon:

3HR0HL7.png

Green Dragon:

KVDYESk.png

Blue Dragon:

XndlQXw.png

Violet Dragon:

yR9F5m3.png

Bahamut, the World Fish:

BKv2m2r.png

Tiamat, the Mother of Demons (NSFW):

1st Form:

rOzEwEq.png

2nd Form:

RcpxOJH.png

• Upvote 6

Works in progress.

Not sure when you'll see this, but may I ask what drawing pad you use? I've been contemplating buying one, but I'm not really sure what to get. I want something higher quality (with it's own screen preferably, though if it's easy enough without one then that will work too. It just seems confusing to draw on a pad while it appears on a separate screen.)

Not sure when you'll see this, but may I ask what drawing pad you use? I've been contemplating buying one, but I'm not really sure what to get. I want something higher quality (with it's own screen preferably, though if it's easy enough without one then that will work too. It just seems confusing to draw on a pad while it appears on a separate screen.)

Now that I'm looking at this topic again...

I use a medium-sized wacom intuos5 tablet. It's a lot of fun and really cool to use, but it takes a bit to get used to not watching your hands doing the drawing directly. It's also fairly pricey, and has it's fair share of technical issues. (I got mine for ~$350, and sometimes just as much as tapping the usb for it disconnects it, causing me to have to manually restart it's driver for it's pressure-sensitivity to function right again. Not to mention the usb that came with it initially was kinda shoddy and ended up breaking, but luckily my brother's old blackberry usb charger worked for it (much better, too, might I add)

All and all, it's a really cool thing to have, it makes coloring and shading pieces easier than ever, but you really gotta want it for it to be worth the money/occasional technical issues.

intuos5Med.jpg

(one o' dees ^^^)

• Upvote 1