[IC]めざして!! Top Idol!!! Chapter 1: Birth of a Unit.

Code: PIRULUK

Hiroki shook her head without actually speaking an answer to Kagari's question. She didn't trust herself to not sound like an idiot. Ringo wasn't exactly helping either; every chuckle made her feel a mix of emotion somewhere between shame and the urge to throw herself at the other girl. Damnit, now I even sound stupid in my head. I meant like, tackling her to the floor. TO INJURE HER AND CAUSE HER PAIN, not to. . . whatever. Now I'm arguing with myself. I think I just need to sit down. Or punch Ringo in the throat. One of those two. She shook her head again slightly, this time at her own thoughts. Hiroki eagerly awaited the elevator's arrival to the correct floor. It had to be getting close. . .

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Arya..." was all Arya responded with, staying in the same back corner of the cabin she had since getting in. Her hand fondled the Zippo in her pocket as she watched the numbers of the floor fly by on the screen above the door, one by one like some monotonous blur as they each faded into one another. It wasn't like she knew either one of the girls; Hell, she didn't even know whether or not she'd even keep this gig... so no point in giving a full name.

"Can I really do this though? I mean, sure, I can sing and all, but..." She sighed, wishing the damn trip would just end already as she brushed strands of hair from in front of her face to rejoin the shock of ashen white, moppy hair where they belonged. "Well, guess I don't really have any choice but to at least try..."

The elevator doors for both elevators opened at roughly the same time, revealing a vast corridor, with a number of rooms along each side. The parquet flooring was polished to a glossy shine, and the walls were covered in a soft, springy soundproof material in varying comfortable pastel shades. Directly in front of the elevators were three varnished wooden doors, two on the left side of the corridor, and one on the right. On the right-side door was the number "301" written on a heart-shaped number plate, with a smaller, rectangular plate under it reading "3 pax". On the left-side doors, the closer one had the same heart-shaped number plate, reading "311", and the next door read "312". In the space between the two was a bracket with a portable fire extinguisher, its usual red coloration changed to a sky blue, and with multiple hearts and clouds spray-painted on its surface. Above the golden doorknob on each door was a small electronic sensor, with a helpful graphic instructing personnel to tap their Staff IDs against it.

Kagari

Without any hesitation, Kagari strode up to the door labelled "301" and tapped her ID against the sensor. With a small beep, the door unlocked and slid open sideways, granting Kagari a glimpse inside.

The room was a rather large one, the size of a small apartment, complete with four rooms. From what she could see in the doorway, there was a living room (with a TV, a coffee table and a sofa), a kitchen (with an oven, electric convection stoves and a refrigerator), a bathroom and a last room with a closed door, most likely the bedroom. She hid her amazement at the size of the room, then stepped aside, bowing while gesturing toward Hiroki and Ruri with an inviting gesture.

As she stepped out of the elevator, Ringo was still laughing. She looked around and whistled. Taking a peek at the other elevator she sighed. Maybe I should have been a tiny bit nicer. She pondered. Even if those girls were kind of lame at least I know their names. Now I'm going to have to learn a whole new set of names, and pick one of these girls to be my room mate. Well it would have to come down to her usual way of deciding things.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" Ringo started singing out loud. "Catch a bunny by his toe, if he jumps let him go," She stretched her finger out pointing at the girls in the other elevator, jumping from each one at each beat. "Mommy told me to pick the best one, and that is Y-O-U!" Her finger landed on the athletic looking girl. Her hair was particularly interesting.

"You will do." She muttered under he breath. "Yo, we're sharing a room. Let's get going." And without saying anything else, Ringo walked over to room 312. She beeped her card at the door and opened it. Whistling as she looked around the room, she threw her bag to a corner of the room. "This is actually pretty sweet." Maybe a little too sweet... All of the hearts on the door were a bit tiering on the eyes. But she'd get used to it.

Kakogo cherta--

Disbelief was written all over her face and body as Gunther stared at the bespectacled, noisy girl, and wheeled to look back at the aqua-haired one from earlier. What was happening that would cause these other girls to essentially choose her or wait for her? Actually... What made them think that they could choose for her and tell her what to do? But before she could take the nearest luggage bag-- who cared whose it was?-- and lug it at the girl, she'd disappeared into the room. Forcing herself to take deep breaths as she squeezed at the little black puff balls around her neck, she tried to convince herself to look on the bright side: at least this way, she was saved the trouble of having to choose whom to share a room with. None of the girls would've made a likable choice to her anyway.

As long as she stayed away from her stuff-- especially her penguin stuff-- Gunther could probably... Probably tolerate her. I'll be spending most of my time out of the room, and outside, as much as possible, anyway, she thought. That placated her a bit more. Not like she ever enjoyed staying cooped up in rooms anyway. Normally, she'd just drop her bag at by the doorway, but she didn't really trust this new girl not to touch it, so she headed straight for the bedroom...

... and discovered that there was only one bed. A big one, sure. But one bed. "... Okay, what kind of a sick--" started Gunther. Incredulous, still gripping the handle of her duffel bag to the point her knuckles were white, and grumbling curse words under her breath, she headed for the couch in the living room. Exhaling sharply just so that the girl wouldn't see just how much she wanted to punch a hole in the wall and in an attempt to calm herself, she flung her bag onto the cushions of the seat. "I want the sofa. Gonna head out for a bit," she said, resisting the urge to grunt or speak through her teeth. Then she walked, briskly, towards the front door.

Hiroki followed Kagari out of the elevator as quickly as her bags allowed her. Ringo seemed to have basically forced her presence upon another girl, who understandably looked pissed off about the situation. Hiroki almost tripped in her hurry to get into the room, and her motion stopped with a final effort and the loud yet muffled-sounding thump of her bags being set down near the door to the bedroom. As she sloughed off the backpack and stretched out with her arms above her head, she really started to take in the room. Rather, rooms. "Wow. They really don't mess around, do they?" she commented aloud to no one in particular. The rooms seemed luxurious. It seemed odd to have such a nice living area to start off with, but then again she guessed this project was fairly important to YUSAPRO.

Excited to get moved in, after she finished stretching out and attempting to eliminate the strain in her back Hiroki bent over and unzipped one of her bags. The contents were padded with a few sets of pajamas, but there were a few plastic and cardboard tubes contained within. Picking up one and a roll of masking tape, she shook it and out slid a few band posters. All of them seemed to be for various rock and metal groups. She scuttled over to one of the walls, but then realized what she was doing and turned to Kagari. "Um, do you mind if I put these up?"

Ringo was stretching when the other girl went to investigate the bedroom. "Hey what's the commotion about?" When she looked into the room and saw one bed she understood immediately. No only did she never share a room before, now she'd have to share a bed!? Violent thoughts coursed through her head until the other girl words that might as well be magical. "Really!?" She almost jumped as she said that. A bed that huge just for her!? Ringo fist bumped the air. Running to the corner where her briefcase was, she pulled out a small gym bag from it. "Yeah that's cool, I was going to explore this place and then go to the gym for a bit." Ringo ran ahead of the other girl and went through the door. "Make sure to lock the door as you go out!"

Ignoring Ringo's statements, Ruri was happy to hear that she gained approval from the other two. So, with the elevator nearing its destination, she picked up her bag and telescope case and strapped them to her back in order to ready herself.

She followed Kagari who seemed to be beckoning her into the room she had entered after Hiroki. As she entered, she put down her bag in what would be the foyer area and unzipped the sides of her thigh-high boots before walking out of them. She continued to walk on in with her telescope case still strapped to her back.

Despite any attempts to, she was still unable to hide her surprise at the size of the room. After a few seconds of just staring around the room, she noticed Hiroki preparing to put some posters on the walls. "You too, huh?"

She went back to the entrance and opened one of the suitcases partially and took out two cardboard tubes of her own. She went back to where Hiroki had asked Kagari for permission. "Mind if I do the same?"

Kagari smiled.

"Of course, please,go ahead. Ah, but..."

Kagari was standing in the foyer area, where there was a single pair of boots.

"Yukimura-san, I apologise for my rudeness and indiscretion, but could you take off your shoes and leave them here? I'm sorry, I'm just not used to people wearing shoes indoors. It is my own inexperience at fault, but could I trouble you to leave your shoes in this area?"

"No, no, you're fine, I should have realized. I got a little carried away." Hiroki hurriedly took her shoes off and walked them over to the foyer, setting them down in a corner where no one would trip over them. "I'm not really used to wearing shoes inside either." She hoped she hadn't offended Kagari; it just wouldn't be right to respond to her politeness with disrespect.

Yeah, no. Putting on a burst of speed, Gunther sailed past the girl, almost knocking her over. Almost. "Mind the door," she said as she sailed past, turning to watch the girl lock up the apartment. For a moment, brown eyes locked with green ones-- Gunther's stare was approaching dagger-like in nature. Really, she was doing her best to hold back at this point in time. Not breaking eye contact, she added, "Since we're both leaving."

Wh-what. Ringo's eyes widened as the other girl ran past her. A competition now is it? She grinned. I refuse to lose. The green eyed girl locked the door behind her, and twirled. "Ready, set, GO!" On go, she put all her strength into her next step and ran forward as fast as she could. On the path of her mad dash was a metal tray carrying towels. Ringo dodged to the left, and continued onward never looking back.

A footrace? Gunther almost snorted. There'd be more satisfaction in beating this girl in running, anyway. Who did she think she was up against? Kicking off the ground running, she sprinted and dodged the metal tray just as nimbly. Now, the gym facilities were on a lower level, right? That girl would probably take the elevator. With barely a smirk, Gunther raced past her opponent and the elevators easily, making a beeline for and down the stairs, taking three or two steps at a time.

After the elevator door opened Lyre stood there in amazement as everything happened so fast it was a blur to her. The blue hair girl Gunther she called her self exited the elevator after a glasses waring girl picked her at random to be her roommate and now where racing down the hallway towards the stairs and elevators. Well the other girls in the other elevator all took the 3 person room leaving her and the ashen haired girl Arya alone. "It seems we have been left out of any decision on rooms." Lyre chuckled a little in disbelief. "So i guess that makes us roommates then." she said quietly as she opened the last remaining door. "I know you probably wouldn't of picked me, but hopefully we can get along." Lyre said holding the door open for the other girl looking like she was trying to hide behind it a bit.

Edited by rustytengo

After gaining the approval of the only one who was not putting up any posters, Ruri moved over to the wall opposite or the one Hiroki was using. As she emptied the cardboard tubes, three posters fell out. One was a star chart. The other two were posters related to her favorite anime. The first was a poster for the movie while the second was a poster version of a volume cover from the series's source material.

"Do you mind if I use the masking tape first? I only have three posters to put up." Ruri asked as she put down her telescope case that she just remembered she had near the television.

It was clear this girl was a faster runner. Damn it, I just need to run a little bit more. She followed when the other girl took a turn for the stairs but instead of taking the steps she exclaimed loudly. "Get ready for my secret technique!" Ringo exclaimed, and then sat on the stair railing. With a small push she started sliding down the rails at an incredible speed. This is the kind of crap my friends and I used to do in school. She contemplated. Except this was 10 times more fun. After a bit of sliding, she jumped off the railings almost tripping. "There it is." She said catching her breath shortly. She could see the doors to the gym. Putting all of the energy on her new acquired second wind, Ringo ran with all her might towards the door.

"Sure." She hurried over to her things and retrieved the roll before handing it over to Ruri. "I'll just start unpacking." Hiroki picked up the as-yet-unopened bag and dragged it toward the bedroom door, pushing it open by essentially leaning backward into it because her hands were occupied. She turned around and set the bag down with a huff once she got into the room, but then stopped. "Um. Guys, why is there only one bed?" Granted, it could only be described as massive, but one bed it remained.

"So much for that..." "I hope we can get along too..." Arya said simply as she walked through the doorway into the apartment. The girl- Lyre wasn't it? -seemed nice enough. She didn't think there'd be much cause for any issues between them, so long as the other girl didn't start poking into anything, that is. She spotted the sofa and moved over to it instinctively, dropping her only bag on one of the cushions. She looked back over her shoulder at Lyre "Um... hope you don't mind if I call the couch, it's... kinda what I'm used to."

Like hell I'm losing to you, Gunther thought wildly. There were still five steps left to the landing. Without thinking, she bent her legs and, kicking off of the steps as she leaned forward, leapt to the bottom, hitting the ground rolling and landing in a crouching position just past the door. Looking up, the sight of the gym floor's equipment greeted her. A bit breathlessly, she stood up. I beat her. That'll show her who's the superior in running. Barely able to suppress a smug look on her face, she glanced at her roommate before heading further inside.

"I don't mind. There seems to be only one bed anyway. Though its kind of big for one person to sleep in so if you ever want to share it that's fine too." Lyre said as she looked into the bedroom a little confused at to why there would only be one bed for two girls.

After unpack ing her things she started talking again "So umm....I was going to go explore some of the building, and i was wondering if you would like to explore it with me? It would be more fun to have another person to explore it with." She asked Arya quietly as she stood in the doorway of the bed room with a stuffed rainbow colored cuttlefish held in her arms(or as she liked to call it her cuddle fish).

...one bed...?

Kagari excitedly ran into the bedroom, to discover that Hiroki was correct. There was only the single, gigantic bed in the room. Excercising immense self-control to keep her anticipation from showing, she spoke up softly.

"I guess we'll have to share..."

*doki* *doki* Kagari's heartrate quickened as she envisioned herself waking up in the morning to incredibly moe displays.

To calm herself, she made a show of checking the wardrobe, whereupon she chanced across the futon inside. A single futon. Her cheeks flushed a deep bright red as she slammed the sliding wardrobe door shut and turned back to Hiroki.

"S-so I guess we'll be sharing a bed? Ha... haha~"

Ruri had only just finished putting up the sky chart on the wall before she heard Hiroki mentioning that there was only one bed. Before she could pick up the next poster, she walked over to the bedroom with the masking tape still in hand.

As expected, the size of the place was still quite overwhelming. Ruri's ahoge was even standing up and quivering as if it was just surprised and overwhelmed. However, it was still a surprise for her to see that there was only one bed. When one thinks triples, one usually imagines a room with three beds. So, this came as a huge surprise.

Still, Ruri (and her ahoge) broke out of her trance when she heard Kagari stating the obvious, that they would have to share the bed. However, the way she was saying it caused Ruri to raise an eyebrow. So, she simply walked up to the girl who seemed to be in somewhat of a trance and snapped her fingers a few inches away from her face. "Earth to Kagari~. Please ground yourself before you start to float off."

Arya couldn't help but feel her pale cheeks flush a bit at Lyre's... offer, though she kept her back to the bedroom door to hide it as she began going through the sparce couple of provisions in her own bag. She knew the aqua haired girl probably hadn't mean it like that, but... still...her mind couldn't help but wander a little at the unintended implications.

"Huh?" She asked, finally breaking out of her brief surge of mental meandering, glancing at Lyre just enough so that the redness wouldn't show. "Oh..um, y-yeah, sure, if you want... I guess it would be something useful to do... where do you want to start?" All the while though, she was trying to force the embarrassment away... or at least suppress it enough to where it would stop being so damn visible on her face.

Ringo stood breathless, hands on her knees to regain her breath. Damn it she is way too fast... She walked further into the gym and caught up to the other girl. "That. Was. So. Much. FUN!" She exclaimed. She started laughing, half catching her breath as well. "You are fast, do you play sports or anything?" Ringo looked down at her clothes which were completely drenched in her own sweat. So much for gym clothes I guess... She looked around for a changing room. "We'll have to do that again sometime. What's your name again?" She gave a legitimate smile. "You can call me Ringo."

Fun? She doesn't mind losing? Gunther thought, unable to keep an eyebrow from arching in surprise. It wasn't sarcastic, either, judging from the girl's demeanor and breathless laughter. "Martial arts," she muttered in reply, the sport naturally being the first that came to mind even if she had experience in games like badminton, swimming, and others. Combat was just a lot more fun in her opinion. After shaking her head briefly and vigorously to help overcome her amazement at the girl's weirdly joyful reaction to loss, she looked at her-- Ringo, she said-- quizzically and answered, "Gunther. Ker-- nah, just Gunther." She scratched the back of her head, a bit irritated at her near slip.