Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

BBD

hmm mega evolving without a trainer? That's sure to be interesting lol, but does anyone have a clue about who they'll probably end up choosing, taking account of what starters can mega evo and hidden abilities? I already know im gonna be stuck on the starter selection part for a while lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're reffering to choosing your partner, right? Because I have news for you if you're talking about which Pokemon you'll play as...

wait don't tell me its pre determined, or the quizes came back?

Edited by SexyMilotic

Oh, BTW, (a little late, but...) that Cofagrigus (4) might be the Gold Bar Shop, like it was in PMD Gates to Infinity. You just give him Gold Bars and he gives you Poke or Items. (Already stated)

And that Box (3) may be the Deposit Box, which replaced the Bank and Storage in PMD Gates to Infinity? It looks like it to me. It's more convenient, but I miss the Shops themselves.

Lemme pull out a list of places that still might be in the Hub...

- Dojo

- Link Shop / Move Fuser

- Day Care (Egg Place)

- (Maybe) Spinda's Cafe? I loved that place... It would also have...

- Recycle Shop

- Swap Shop

- Gift Shop

- DLC Shop

- Inn (although this had no purpose in GTI except to nurse Espeon and Umbreon)

- Traveling Sales-Mon Space

- Friend Circle / Assembly

- Post Office

- Those Minigames in GTI

- Other stuff in GTI for the Pokemon Paradise

The Dojo, Link Shop / Move Fuser, DLC Shop, Post Office, Day Care, and Assembly are the ones most likely to appear.

Actually looking at #5, I'd say it is the equivalent of Spinda's Cafe, but instead run by Slurpuff, based on the design.

Wait. That image has several fully evolved Pokemon and a Braxien, a mid-stage. Does it mean for the first time in series history, we'll be able to evolve BEFORE beating the main story?

Either that, or all of the other pokemon besides Pikachu and all of the base starters with the same scarves as Pikachu are just NPCs/significant characters to the story

All i want from this Super Mystery Dungeon is the feels that Explorer of Sky gave me...

Support :( Can't top explorers of sky and the feels there. Ofc I'd love if this game manages to top that.

Do you guys think mega evolution will be available before endgame? And do you think some bosses will be megaevolved as well? I think to properly include mega evolution, our starters will probably be able to evolve during the main story, but who knows. . it could well just be advertising a concept on that picture

And now we kind of can guess that the plot will be related to Hoopa yet again .. and thus we also can kind of guess how the multi legendaries tie in there as well

In my opinion, gates to infinity was too easy. The other games were at least more challenging, so hopefully the next one is better. The bosses were just not as tough as some were in the other ones like I thought rayquaza in red/blue rescue team was a bit challenging. What do you guys/gals think?

That is true indeed, Gates did feel easier

That's why I secretly hope that we won't be able to evolve our starters until post game...evolving would likely just make things easier

Shortly after Nintendo's digital event thingy at E3, they released a trailer that's just an English version of the trailer that was already posted here an entire week ago. No, not even a release date. Hopefully there's more info tommorow or Thursday?

If you're curious about the digital event itself, it was... kinda lame.

Remember how they said there'd be more info at E3? It looks lik all we're getting from that is an English version of the trailer that was already posted here an entire week ago. No, not even a release date.

And don't worry, it's far from only reason Nintendo's conference was lame this year.

K they even said during the E3 they would be there Wednesday to discuss things with Nintendo Treehouse. They're doing it Thursday as well. Just because E3 doesn't give it a trailer doesn't mean we won't get info. E3 isn't even over yet. Quit acting like that too. Saying something was lame makes you sound childish. Plus I doubt Nintendo would care if one person disliked them. I'm actually glad they didn't show off anything at E3 for pokemon. It gives them more time to work rather than preparing a whole presentation for millions. Your opinion doesn't matter in the end if they're successful with what they do because they'll have more people for it than against it.

By the way saying the whole conference was lame is a very broad statement. Want to elaborate on that? I thought there was some very good stuff there. I'd like to hear just why they failed when people are still getting hyped. Your statement is like saying Microsoft, Sony and Bethesda's conferences all stunk. You can say it, but no one will believe you because you provide no reasoning either.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm doing this because I don't enjoy the disrespect some people get for all the hard work they do. Don't make statements like that if you can't put in as much work as someone else can. E3 isn't over yet.

K they even said during the E3 they would be there Wednesday to discuss things with Nintendo Treehouse. They're doing it Thursday as well. Just because E3 doesn't give it a trailer doesn't mean we won't get info. E3 isn't even over yet. Quit acting like that too. Saying something was lame makes you sound childish. Plus I doubt Nintendo would care if one person disliked them. I'm actually glad they didn't show off anything at E3 for pokemon. It gives them more time to work rather than preparing a whole presentation for millions. Your opinion doesn't matter in the end if they're successful with what they do because they'll have more people for it than against it.

By the way saying the whole conference was lame is a very broad statement. Want to elaborate on that? I thought there was some very good stuff there. I'd like to hear just why they failed when people are still getting hyped. Your statement is like saying Microsoft, Sony and Bethesda's conferences all stunk. You can say it, but no one will believe you because you provide no reasoning either.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm doing this because I don't enjoy the disrespect some people get for all the hard work they do. Don't make statements like that if you can't put in as much work as someone else can. E3 isn't over yet.

Can we just send this post to every person who bashed on nintendo's direct video? If people use this logic, then there wouldn't be anything said about smash bros until today. As for PMD, maybe they aren't ready to present something yet (or will do it another day). Take a look at Xenoblade X or SMTxFE. People thought surely those two would appear at E3 last year but they didn't (iirc). Stuff will be released at a later time giving a little more sneak peak at the world they have in store. Who knows, they might reveal a past character in the Mystery Dungeon to hook people in. Just be patient and news will appear as it comes.

You people are impatient. I waited three years for Nintendo to give X an american release date. Surely you people can wait a month more for PMD news.

I'm so hyped for this game! Personally I'm really liking the storyline based on what they gave us.

I wonder who the antagonist is going to be? If they're turning every legendary into stone... hmm

That's the exact same "trailer that's just an english version of the exact same trailer that was posted a week ago" I mentioned. I even said it was posted shortly after the digital conference.

Actually they aren't the same. If you look, the English one is much shorter than the japanese one. The reason being is that Japan gets all the good shit before us of course. The japanese one has more content than the english one. So technically they aren't "the exact same." Although I get what you're saying. This is still new for people who didn't know about the japanese trailer btw, you need to take that into account.

well this is yesterday news from Serebii,I think I just gonna copy and paste it ok

During Nintendo's Treehouse Live @ E3 stream today, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, some new details were revealed. It reconfirms that the quiz does determine the Pokémon you pick, but it can be changed if it doesn't meet what you want, and when you determine the partner, you can decide if they are "Cool" or "Cute". The village is called Serene Village. Once again, there's the Deposit Box for items you don't wish to take to various dungeons. The game starts off by following Deerling and Shelmet into a dungeon after their Goomy friend didn't come back from a Dungeon.
21:39: This dungeon is called the Foreboding Forest.
22:05: As spotted in previous trailers, there's also numerous wand items such as Slumber Wand, Warp Wand and Confuse Wand which inflict status and other conditions onto the enemies. You also get numerical details of the Pokémon's stats and move stats after the effects of moves
  • Upvote 1