Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

BBD

I just beat the game. Massive spoiler ahead.

Yeah, there are a lot of posse ends, particularly around the main character's past and why no one thought any suspicious of you when you said you were human. And Krookodile should've gotten some kind of story arc.

That being said, I loved the game, but please... Please tell me there's a way I can get my partner back. Haven't even started the epilogue stuff and I already miss her.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I just beat the game. Massive spoiler ahead.

Yeah, there are a lot of posse ends, particularly around the main character's past and why no one thought any suspicious of you when you said you were human. And Krookodile should've gotten some kind of story arc.

That being said, I loved the game, but please... Please tell me there's a way I can get my partner back. Haven't even started the epilogue stuff and I already miss her.

You will. And I agree about Krookodile. For a while it seemed like he was being hyped up for a confrontation. I would've liked to fight him.

Can someone explain something about the ending to me? Again, massive spoilers ahead.

Why did your partner have to disappear? I get that they're the reincarnation of Mew, but they're still the Pokemon that Mew was reincarnated to. Why did they have to go? It doesn't even feel like a heroic sacrifice since it happens after the world is saved. In the other games, it happens, but it's to the player and they know it's going to happen. I just don't understand why it happened.

Can someone explain something about the ending to me? Again, massive spoilers ahead.

Why did your partner have to disappear? I get that they're the reincarnation of Mew, but they're still the Pokemon that Mew was reincarnated to. Why did they have to go? It doesn't even feel like a heroic sacrifice since it happens after the world is saved. In the other games, it happens, but it's to the player and they know it's going to happen. I just don't understand why it happened.

I guess it's just because the partner/Mew finished their job, to beat Dark Matter once and for all? I dunno. But it does make PSMD stand out from the other PMD games.