Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

BBD

• Support Squad

so yeah, it was clear pretty quickly that the trailer pyrr posted actually has different content though there is a fair amount of recycled footage. Besides, an actually trustworthy translation is nothing to sneeze at.

inb4 Giratina isn't an antagonist. I gotta think, what recent legendaries have something to do with petrification? Hmm? Maybe, Yveltal and Xerneas who were found petrified in their games?

Also the Nintendo conference was simply boring to me because I wasn't the main demgraphic for most of their games. Doesn't make it bad.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you can change the pokemon if you don't like it is strange because the purpose of the quiz is to find a pokemon that match your personnality,but if you can do it again and again to get what you want,what's even the point of making a quiz ! It's better to directly give us the choice like in Gates to Infinity.Now what i'm wondering is...

HOW WILL WE MEGA-EVOLVE ?

I don't think that having evolved starters in the artwork means anything in particular. Explorers of Sky had Charizard, Meganium and Prinplup in the boxart, but we still had evolution exclusive to the postgame.

Anyways, what starter would you guys want to get? I'd like a Chespin, but if I don't get it at my first try then I'd just make it the partner.

dont mind me double post here please,cause I got a town screenshot from facebook

11666040_848815058488313_914940654785692

and this from Balbapedia

Calm_Village.png

enjoy the pic :3

Edited by BBD

Guys the name is just... off. Every mystery dungeon has had some cool title, but this one doesn't. I'm expecting it to be like pokemon shuffle where you have to wait to explore mystery dungeons and pay to get there quicker. >>

Nope. They release Pay2Win games shortly after announcement. This one isn't.

On July 10th-11th, there's gonna be a 24 hour livestream similar to the one that revealed Mega Rayquaza in ORAS. Like that one, it'll focus on the games of the past and how they stack up to the new one. According to Serebii, it'll mainly focus on Exploreres of Time, which pretty much confirms this game will be like that and kills whatever little doubt you had left after the "all 720 Pokemon" announcement.

Have anyone take a look in Pokemoncojp channel?they had made a live action trailer,I didn't watch it yet because of this wifi connection...WHY LIVE ACTION!?I WANNA SEE THE ANIMATED TRAILER!

Edited by BBD

According to Serebii and its screenshots which are being translated, there's a school. The new characters are:
- Simipour, Principal
- Watchog, Vice Principal
- Farfetch'd, "A serious teacher"
- Audino, Serious Nurse who also jokes...?
- Pancham and Shelmet, Bullies
- Goomy, Victim of bullying T-T
- Espurr, Smart student
- Deerling, Popular and blunt student

Other news:
- The Magic Lamp is used to summon Hoopa, either form, and Hoopa can then summon assisting Legendaries.
- The Connection Board is a request board for the friends you make ingame, even Legendaries.

It could be like you're starting off in a school (like Pokemon Ranger), with your partner, but a bit afterwards into the game, you become your own exploration team. Maybe it'll be towards the end of the game or after game when you graduate, like in PMD Explorers.

Or the School could just be one location in the Town that has to do with the plot, and your partner isn't a student there.

I still don't like the sound of legendaries randomly assisting you in dungeons, unless it only happens post-game I:

Im sure it wont be that simple, there will probably be a number of requirements to complete before Hoopa will summon legends to help

Twintendo

I found this guy video recently and he do a PSMD video,an interesting one,check him out if for some information about game that we didn't know or hear his opinion,I watched one of his video and it was one with the map,I didn't think would map is that wide because all we see is just 2 continent that mean there more!

Cool video, but you're basically traversing the entire plot with ....kids? The guild in TDS was awesome because they were around your age and stuff and it made sense that they'd go on dangerous expeditions and whatnot, but I just can't see anything really significant, deep or awesomely made when you know your main cast is gonna be a bunch of pre-schooler kids I: I hope I'll be wrong, but for now I'm just pessimistic