Rejuvenation Version 7 Speculation/Hopes Thread

Fumble

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about an Elekid? Simply having an Electabuzz would be awesome, or a Scizor event.

YEEEEEEEEEEE

It would be funny, but really i doubt. It's really unfitting for the story just a random background character(not background, but does he have important or mention in story).

AND HIS NAME IS JAN CENA.

DOO DOO DOO DOO!

Yeah. At the same Xen hideout where you get Magby. If you go left at the entrance, you get Magby and lose access to Elekid(Melia and ... the other girl deal with it). And vice versa if you go right.

I hope there's an event where you can get the pokemon you didn't pick soon.

Hmm. What do I want to see soon. Skarmory please! Well, I really want to see someone do to Geara what Sirius did to Eclipse. He deserves nothing less.

• Global Mods

I remember on my first playthrough I chose left, then later went right after coming back with the HQ Key and the Xen grunt with the Shadow Baltoy was still there, as was Magby. On my recent playthrough though, I chose right and went I came back later and went left, neither the Xen grunt with the Shadow Masquerain or the Elekid were there. It's actually kind of bugging me that I'm missing a shadow Pokemon, and I'm paranoid about whether I'll be able to get it later since Dr. Jenkel's machine doesn't allow to replay that event . * .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

I think there should be a Dawn Stone about soon.

Agreed, tbh

I mean we got all the stones so far aside from a dawn stone so I think it really is about time :V