• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

I have gained my army of Jumpluffs

I can die happy now :]

Anyways, Superb job on V6 Jan, worth all the wait. I hope V7+ are just as polished as well as developing the story further. We're gunna go on a wild goose chase from what I'm imagining, we're locked out of west gearen and it seems a bit too soon to go to Grand Dream City already...

Now that Zetta is gone, I'm looking forward to how the Dimensional Rift will play into the storyline. Angie's church has a rift in it, and with Zetta gone, its obvious that its still possible for someone to create the dimensional rifts. Speaking of Angie, I want to see more of her and Cera, especially the latter because her going bonkers is hilarious. IM DIDDLY DIDDY KONG FINE. I also want to see Mega Evolution tie into this somehow, I'm excited to see just how Jan will implement it. We already saw it with Saki, and I'm predicting we'll battle her soon too so mega evolution is definitely a must.

Now that Zetta is gone, I'm looking forward to how the Dimensional Rift will play into the storyline. Angie's church has a rift in it, and with Zetta gone, its obvious that its still possible for someone to create the dimensional rifts. Speaking of Angie, I want to see more of her and Cera, especially the latter because her going bonkers is hilarious. IM DIDDLY DIDDY KONG FINE. I also want to see Mega Evolution tie into this somehow, I'm excited to see just how Jan will implement it. We already saw it with Saki, and I'm predicting we'll battle her soon too so mega evolution is definitely a must.

I don't think we'll fight Saki, rather, Volta. The region's media reporter, and recently became the Gym Leader of West Gearen after Crescent noped The Iron Angel Saki and Co. them out. Plus I'm 95% sure Volta is going to be the next Gym Leader, since Saki had level 65s or so in her double battle team.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

I don't think we'll fight Saki, rather, Volta. The region's media reporter, and recently became the Gym Leader of West Gearen after Crescent noped The Iron Angel Saki and Co. them out. Plus I'm 95% sure Volta is going to be the next Gym Leader, since Saki had level 65s or so in her double battle team.

I agree with this, based on some knowledge I have from debug mode...

Saki or Adam could be after Volta, though.

I'm actually curious, whats gonna end up happening to all the people that chose to save the Elder. I mean saving the Elder pretty much confirmed that Angie is coming back to destroy us...

im actually kinda excited for her return lol

Edited by Milotic

We still have an area north of Valor Mountain on Terajuma that we haven't explored yet, so either we'll go up there, hit up West Gearen (or both). The only gym leaders we even know of at this point that we haven't fought are Volta, Saki, and Adam, right? Maybe Karen does Flying and Nim's sister April is Psychic?

ditto ?>.< jk love you really jan xD Ditto <3 bae making me run all over for you. Anyways something something something houses on moutain in route 3 something something something Heatran something something something gastly ?

I'm actually curious, whats gonna end up happening to all the people that chose to save the Elder. I mean saving the Elder pretty much confirmed that Angie is coming back to destroy us...

im actually kinda excited for her return lol

Angie can still come back. If you didn't save the eldest, the maid or her anyway shattered the magma stone in two, so it's a possibility that angie will return.

I kinda salty I can't catch Kyogre when Angie's lackey caught Groundon. I hope we get a move tutor ,a destiny knot and other EV training areas in V7.

EDIT:how did I forget Dawn stone

Edited by Rezials

Looking at how V6 played out, with Cera catching Groudon, and us battling Kyorge (well i didn't because im dumb and skipped it somehow :c), i wonder if Rayquaza might appear later on in the storyline better yet next version, but i don't think we will be able to catch it anyways, also with the rise of Angie most likely going to happen, I can't wait to see how this turn of events will occur, rather exciting actually.

Mainly i would like to see more Dragon type Pokemon put into the game, since we only got Axew as a starter or from the egg and Altaria if you evolve Swablu, a nice Dragonite or a Garchomp would be a nice addition to my team :Kappa:, and more Shadow Pokemon put in, maybe even some smaller legendaries as Shadow Pokemon would be cool to see and put into the storyline like the Shadow Mewtwo, such as the Legendary Birds (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres) and the Beasts (Entei, Suicune, Raikou), thats if Jan would be kind enough to put them in lol

Jan said we'd start the Mega Stone Hunt, but I don't know about getting the Mega Ring. Maybe I forgot?

Anyway, We'll still get the worst Stones first, like the Audinite.

Added Eevee and Axew. (Ralts is already available). I'm not too sure on Vulpix, since Drought, but I'll add it anyway. Plus we're getting into pretty high levels now, seems like a good time to get Politoed and Ninetales.

So Ampharosite, Mawilite will be late, later game damn, however hopefully they put in the Charizard stones early, because for some reason i chose him over my main G Typhlosion.

Also maybe if we are starting the Mega Hunt, New Made Up Mega Evolutions e.g: Mega Flygon, Mega Krookodile, Mega Tangrowth :)

So Ampharosite, Mawilite will be late, later game damn, however hopefully they put in the Charizard stones early, because for some reason i chose him over my main G Typhlosion.

Also maybe if we are starting the Mega Hunt, New Made Up Mega Evolutions e.g: Mega Flygon, Mega Krookodile, Mega Tangrowth :)

I dunno if Jan is going to make new Megas, but he did make a fusion in version 6. I really want to see Flygon Mega Evolve...

I suppose this is pretty miscellaneous of a hope, but if we're going to West Gearen then we may be getting through via the sewers, meaning we may be getting HM04 Strength!

Talking about HM Strength, there are tons of areas around the Region which require the HM to access new areas for example in Amethyst Cave, the opposite side of one of the Gem Hanger rooms, I'm hoping to see either new Events that will proceed the story, new Pokemon Events, Special items or even entrances to Legends like wouldn't it make sense if there was a Diancie hidden beneath the Cave? :o however like i mentioned before, it all depends how Jan feels about everyone having access to a Legendary during the middle of the game, most likely won't happen but we can dream right?