Poke'mon Battlegrounds- CHAPTER 1 [ENDED]

TyranntX

Crystal

"Vertex, what is the problem?" The eevee asked the bisharp before Xeen, Zabuza, and an Infernape entered as well. "Ah Xeen and Zabuza, oh and I see you've brought a friend. I hope you found who or what you're looking for."

Zabuza

"Sorry miss, she just wouldn't stop following us." The Frokie said now kneeling in front of the queen.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ursa Maior

Ursa Maior scratched the back of his head. He never had such good friends in his youth. Other Teddiursa, yes, but never really any friends. They were more like...acquaintances. "I guess...that would have been a fun thing to have..." he mused. The Beartic next to him chuckled, and Ursa Maior snapped out of his thoughts. "What are you laughing at?" he barked at the Ice-type.

"N-nothing, sir, I just-"

"What are you even still doing here? Get back with the other troups, now!" The Beartic bowed in a clumsy way and ran back to his Beartic mates. "Damn soldiers...can't they do anything right..." he muttered.

Rader in response of Usra comment 'They are good things to have, to keep company,to pass the time and have fun with them. But from I heard , you were raised, practically born for battle. We all joined this army for reasons, some join for money,thrills or just protect their king."

Vertex & Xeen

"My queen" our scouts have reported that Lord Krusher's forces are on their way to Dratini meadow" He looks up at the queen "We believe he is seeking to recruit them in his army"

He exhaled "So the lord of the land is after more dragon type poke'mon? Clever"

"This is a serious matter swordsman, why don't you wander back to the ocean where you belong?"

"As soon as the poke'mon who killed my sister is brought to justice or dies by my sword... I will be glad to." he paused "but as of now, I will do as I please"

"If its a fight you want i'll be happy to ablige"" he said drawing his sword

"Well if its a Fight you want then so be it"

Edited by TyranntX

Poke'mon Battle: Vertex V.S Xeen

Attacker-

Full Name: Vertex Ienphreed
Poke'mon: Bisharp
Kingdom: Magic
Move set: Metal Claw, Fury Cutter, Slash, Metal Burst, Iron Defence, Night Slash, Toxic, Dark pulse, Psycho cut, Dual Chop, and Low kick
Item: Steel Gem
Defender-
Full Name: Xeen Kurrukai
Poke'mon: Kabutops
Kingdom:-
Moveset: Aqua Jet, Water Pulse, Ancient Power, Giga Drain. Protect, Dig, and Night Slash (Changed mi mind for his 7th attack :P)
Item: none
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The battle opens up with Vertex rushing at Xeen with Metal claw using the Steel gem to power it up. But Xeen used Protect as a guard and went underground with dig. Unsure of where Xeen will pop up he used Iron Defense to strengthen his armor. Xeen then bursted from beneath him using Aqua jet Sending the commander flying into a wall. But he would not give up just yet. After he recoverd He attacked once more with dark pulse pushing Xeen back to the other side of the room. Vertex knew that Xeen had to pick up some serious speed if he wanted to get close to him, little did he know that Xeen knew 'Ancient power'. Xeen used the powerful rock type move to strike at Vertex from a distance. The attack didn't do all that much damage to him, but it was only a distraction so Xeen can rush in once more with aqua jet. the roaring water was raged so vigorously that it washed of the mud coating him revealing to all around him that he is a shiny poke'mon. The attack smashed Vertex back into the wall.
Once then Xeen used his claws to grab onto Vertex and used Giga drain to replenish his Health. Vertex managed to get free and counter with metal burst. Xeen managed to survive and still had more than enough energy to fight thanks to him using giga drain earlier. He had enough of this fight and decided to bring it to an end using Water pulse. the attack left Vertex confused allowing Xeen to land one last attack... Night Slash. the attack didn't kill Vertex but mearly knocked him out. Xeen Exhaled "I was Hoping you improved since the last time we crossed swords"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xeen: VICTORY
Vertex: SUBDUED
Edited by TyranntX

Ursa Maior

He simply nodded in response. "Teddiursa are made to evolve in fighting machines eventually, Ursaring. During our training, we had no time to really made friends with the others." He let out a sigh. Why was he even telling Rader all of this? To pass time? "I joined the army because I was and am a fighter, even for Ursaring standards. It's an honor for me to serve my lord Krusher." He paused. "We should keep our eyes open, I think we're approaching the place."

Rader said "Ah, interesting." He turned to the troops "Halt, since we approaching the meadow, be prepared for a fight but for now remain passive if they are willing to talk with us. Agreed?" The troops yelled out "Yes sir!"

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Swain - Sky kingdom

Swain sighed as the sky dragon and the four winged purple bat flew off in such haste, leaving the fedora-wearing crow and his entourage behind. "Dragons will be dragons, I supposed. they think they can handle anything just by overcoming their fear. captain Azauqyar forgot one factor to his fleet of dragons: that is the fairy types of the magic kingdom, I only hope the commander Zephyros will have an answer to that problem." The adviser sighed once more, worried that sky kingdom will fall in such 'mind over matter' mentality.

"Onwards my minions, the king awaits..." Honchkrow said with authority, flapping his wing as his crow followers formed a V-shape formation and take to the sky, following the mafia bird towards the castle.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

Atlas

"Of course." Atlas said as it bowed to it's king. It then turned toward the Weavile and spoke. "Inform the others of our new assignment." The Weavile nodded and dashed toward the exit. The Golurk then proceeded to talk toward the exit itself, followed by the Shiftry and Zoroark, to see that the rest of the recon team was outside waiting for it. Atlas looked upon it's team. The entire recon team consisted of an Ariados, an Accelgor, two Ninjask, a Toxicroak, and the three pokemon that were already accompanying Atlas. "I trust that you all have been informed of our assignment?" The Golurk said staring at the weavile. "Yes, sir!" They all replied at once. "Good. Then we should get moving." Atlas said. The recon team split up and began their patrols, and Atlas did the same.

(Geez, trying to control two characters at once is proving to be a bit difficult at this pace. I might have to hold off on the third one until I can keep up.)

Edited by Komodojoe

Ursa Maior

Ursa Maior looked around attentively. "Be on your guard...they might be closer than we think." Unlike his fellow commander or King Krusher, he didn't believe that the Pokémon inhabiting Dratini Meadow would be friendly towards them.

Rader said "If you say so, Aurorus, get in position in the back ,gabite squad, split in half, one half, go to the forest and watch our path, the other remains with us. Luxios stay where you are and move with us. Beartic, 3 go with the gabite squad to the forest, 2 go to the front row for protection, and the one carrying the berries, go to the back with aurorus." He turned back to Ursa "This is our battle formation for now. I leave you with controlling the guts group." said Rader.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Ursa Maior

"Thank you," Ursa Maior replied, "Hariyama, front row, together with those two Beartic. Raticate, follow the Gabite and Beartic into the forest. Machoke, stay close." He looked around and focused. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, but still. This was unknown territory to them, dangerous territory even. "Rader, I might be wrong, but I just don't want to risk being surprised," he whispered to his fellow commander.

Kruga

They all reached the throne room and Kruga saw that even one of the commanders had come, Zephyros the Crobat. He waited till everybody had settled and then started discussing his plans with them. "You all have seen just how well trained the Draken are. They will ensure that no other Kingdom can attack us, but I feel they would serve us best as an aggressive force. Still we cannot leave our Kingdom defenceless. Swain, I need you to work out better defences for us. I suspect other kingdom's will come at us with Ice and other Dragon types. We cannot allow this. Gather as many Pokemon as you can and work on alternate defences for us. Now it comes to our plan of attack. You all know just how easy it would be for us to wreck havoc on the Land and Magic kingdom. Even the Fae would fall to Zephyros and his legion. Our main problem arises in attacking the Water kingdom." He turned to Azauqyar and said, "Direct Zephyros to the fastest of your men and tell him to go to the wild waters. There are always gyarados' tribes around. Find all of them and convince them to join us. They will be invaluable in our army if we are to take control of all the Kingdoms. You can leave now, except you Captain. We need to have a private discussion." He waited for the two others to leave and then spoke with the Captain about his mission. "We need more power on our side captain. Find out where the weather and Bird trios are. We may need them soon. Also send in Eric. I must speak with him about his sister."

Syni

Syni had made her way towards the Sky kingdom and could see the bustle in the area. She noticed a Crobat rush out of a cave and fly away. She decided to wait there are have some fun in once it was back. She went into the cave and hid, unaware of anything else inside the cave. She knew once the bat would come back she would jump out of the shadows and lick it. That should scare it senseless. It would be specially funny if it became paralysed.

So far I seem to be safe here. I guess the war between the Land and Magic Kingdoms is worse than I realised. At least the Sky kingdom is safe right now.

(OOC: I will post for Rado once the gyarados tribes have been found)

Crystal

Crystal stood there and watched angered and annoyed as the two fought out ruining the royal chamber. Once it was over she looked, "While I don't mind you two having a sparing match, next time could you please have it OUTSIDE THE CASTLE!" She took a deep breath, "Now that you two are done, get Titania over to the chamber. Also, why have you come back so soon Xeen?"

Titania

A pawniard solider rubs up to Titania and kneels before her, "Titania you are requested in the Royal chamber." She looked down, "Oh? Well then I best make my way, you can go back to your duties." The pawniard nodded and headed off back to his post while Titania makes her way to the chamber.

Shidew

He sighs at the defeat of Vertex.

"We cannot allow the Land Kingdom to recruit those dragon types..." He thinks to himself aloud.

He clears his throat.

"Xeen, I will help you to the best of my abilities, but you'll need to help me as well. Now, if you, the Froakie, and the Infernape go to the Dratini Meadow and make sure Krusher doesn't get those Pokemon..."

He nods.

"I will personally look for this Banette. As for the other two, I will pay you."

Xeen

He exhales bubbles. "Sorry you had to see that lady Crystal, and I am especialy sorry that you have to find out I'm a shiny poke'mon this way of all things" He paused for a moment. "I am here to tell you that I have finnished with my investigation and will be leaving your kindom after I resupply"

Ignis heard the news of 2 commanders heading to the dratini meadow but he want to join them to insure the position so he went to the throne room and said " Your majesty, may I go to dratini meadow to check on our commanders?"

Cainis just looked out after the troops left, he doubted it would end peacefully, but you never know. Fifty years of war, huh?. There are days were he wondered how things would end, some of which ended with the whole place a ruin, but that's neither there nor here. His duty was to fight and bring the Land Kingdom to glory.

"Funny day, isn't it?" He said to no one in particular "How are bets on a fight breaking out?"

Crystal, Titania & Zabuza

Titania enters the chamber to find it is a mess and Vertex is laying on the floor unconscious. "My, what happened here?" Crystal then smile "Your timing is excellent, use heal pulse on Vertex to wake him up." The gardevior nodded, "Of course miss. Honestly, Vertex you could stand to be a bit more careful." She emitted a healing wave of energy towards the bisharp. "Zabuza, I want you to stay with and assist Xeen, I've already sent the payment to your village ." The Frokie nodded and made sure to keep up with Xeen if he decided to leave. "Now you three: Titania, Vertex, and the Infernape, will head to Dratini Meadow. Remember don't fight unless they strike first, and have Titania do the talking. Is that understood?" The Gardvior looked back up, "Yes mam." Crystal then waited for the other two to respon.

Xeen

He paused for a moment "Are you sure you want to pick a fight with Krusher?" he exhaled bubbles and reapplied himself with mud "Hes a little out side your weight class"

Vertex

He still lied on the floor knocked out, as the fairy type poke'mon continued to heal his wounds

Krusher

"I have a feeling we might come across some trubble with the other nations... take some of your best poke'mon" He said with a serious tone. "But I want those Dratini to be under my care"

Edited by TyranntX

Ignis

The blazing Pokemon responded with "Yes sir." He proceeded to go to the training grounds for fire types. He roared and called out some Rapidash, Blaziken and Inferape. He barked "Soldiers, Go to the western end and await for your orders. Agreed?" The Pokemon responded with a Yes sir. Ignis proceeded to get the Audinos and told them "I need to come with me to support the commanders." The Audinos were the clerics that from the report they needed. He also proceeded to get some weavile in case the magic kingdom were to strike.At the western Ignis arrived with the weavile and yelled the formation. He roared, signalling to move out to the meadow.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Crystal

"Xeen, you out of all people should know not to judge a book by its cover." She chuckled before putting a straight face back on. "Besides, all I've seen from Krusher is him growing his army and trying to take land from others. How can the people of the world work together if things like types, or being shiny and split them apart and turn on each other. I would like to see a world where things like that don't matter, and that isn't split because of it. The Kings and queens from before me may disagree or deem it I'm possible, but I'd rather die myself then see other pokemon suffer because of this Arceus forsaken war. I don't wish to take the Dratini Meadow, rather I don't want them to be forced to join the Kingdom of Land."

Vertex

Finally waking up, "D-dragon king...." he said still in stabing pain. "They call him the Dragon king" he said once more tying not to pass out.

Xeen

"And you don't get names like that just by having a big army" He said as he exhaled bubbles... "Tell Lords of Magic, have you ever heard of the tale of 'Tyrunt and the Sky Dragon' by any chance?" he exhaled once more.

Edited by TyranntX