Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

It was redesigned recently and I don't mind it as much, especially now that I know where part of it's inspiration is from. Aside from that, we might have something Similar for Timothy's team in Episode 2....after that, no Idea. This is all under the belief that Zim's hand's don't die though.

• Veterans

Everything has been designed, some just don't have their designs put into paper....that should be recertified by the time Ep2 hit's the stalls. Speaking of which, that should be done...around February/March I guess?

No, he means that the banner in my signature is hand-drawn. Meaning that, every time I decide to cosplay as someone, Zim has to kill his hands by making such banners specifically for me.

EDIT: and Az this is not the time to discuss deadlines in public. In the next couple of days we will discuss the matter between the six of us then release an official statement.

Yay, it's finally here :D About to download and play now.

While you are at that, please help me with an investigation. As soon as you get to the event where the kids thank the professor for the Pokemon, please post in the troubleshooting topic, stating if you managed to make through it, or if your game got stuck. It is important ;-;

• Global Mods

While you are at that, please help me with an investigation. As soon as you get to the event where the kids thank the professor for the Pokemon, please post in the troubleshooting topic, stating if you managed to make through it, or if your game got stuck. It is important ;-;

Ok, will do!

At first I was confused because Tomas changed his avy and his forum name and I was like... Did I miss something? So I checked his posts to see if there was anything I missed on reading and then I realized where Catherine Cook was from... GG, got me good.

Anyway, good luck to everyone starting their adventure! Go forth and do great things.

UPDATE: so, it is clear by now that the issues people have found in this first release can basically be grouped in issues concerning the main plot, and issues concerning optional stuff (sidequests, moves it is not mandatory to use etc). We are already working on a 1.5 release to fix all of the issues concerning the main plot, including minor ones like typos, tile errors etc, so that the bulk of the game can be fully enjoyable (if you still haven't downloaded the game and/or you are planning to stream it, we would recommend waiting for this 1.5 release before you do either thing).

As for the issues concerning optional stuff, we shall leave those for when we make Ep 2, as right now we are all under a lot of pressure both with this project and real life, so we think it would be wiser to proceed step by step, rather than trying (and probably failing) to achieve perfection in one go. On this regard, we regret to inform you that, after looking further into the whole situation with Tacos, we have realized that, as of now, we are unable to figure out the issues concerning Mac compatibility, so unfortunately Ep 1 shall NOT be playable on Mac, and version 1.5 will NOT fix this.

We sincerely apologize to all Mac users, particularly to Tacos who really came through with his help, and we promise to do our best to solve the problem(s) by the time we release Ep 2, so that even you guys will be able to enjoy our game.

• Veterans

Hey, I'm doing another survey alongside the starter one here. This is for the gym battle by the way;

Do you guys think the first gym battle(If you've faced it)is too hard/too easy/good level of difficulty?

Hey, I'm doing another survey alongside the starter one here. This is for the gym battle by the way;

Do you guys think the first gym battle(If you've faced it)is too hard/too easy/good level of difficulty?

Good idea, adding this as an actual poll.

• Veterans

Also, for those who've already beaten the gym, please go through the game again for 1.5, there were some edits that didn't save that were made last minute on her team which I'll be adding to the 1.5.

Hey is it a problem if you guys give the number of first-stage pokemon avaliable on this episode, I just want to make sure I don't miss anything

Btw I loved mouroot's design and concept, but it's extremely annoying to fight :blink:

Edited by Follow