Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

Don't you downgrade #FOLD like this!

It seems your budget was cut too soon, judging by the quality of the chair. Given this seems an important building, could they not have brought a more comfortable piece of furniture to rest their bottoms?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only way Roobber would get the Fighting Type is if it lost the Fire Type when it gained the Fighting Type.

Fire/Fighting is way too overused as a Starter Final Type.

If you are talking about that fire kangaroo then I can see it being a part fighting type and if it a overused Pokemon then it wouldn't matter because either way it the player choice

We aren't talking about it being an overused starter, we're talking about the typing being overused and quite frankly, somewhat unoriginal after three starters have that typing.

I'm hoping for it to be Fire/Dark personally.

Frankly, I don't understand all the irrational hatred the Fire/Fighting type gets. It has 3 representatives (which is about half the representatives of, say, Normal/Flying), each of which are largely different from one another, not only in terms of competitive role, but also in terms of gameplay in their native games. Not to mention their designs which have very little in common.

So yeah, I think some of you guys are making way too big of a deal about this :/

• Developers

If pokemon Gen VII had a Fire/Fighting starter, I would propably be a little annoyed, because they've done it 3 times already. Even if the 'in a row' streak has been broken.

If Se7en does it, I'll actually be quite happy. I'm opposed to it in the next main series pokemon games on princible because I want more new combinations for starters (Still holding out for Fire/Dragon, Grass/Dragon & Water/Dragon) Because Se7en basically happens in a void, and all the other Fire/Fighting starters aren't really existing, except until maybe postgame, so I'd have no problem with it. As a typing, it's one I actually quite like, and it DOES fit the whole kangaroo thing (Although maybe a bit predictable, so it'd be pretty cool to see something out of left field with the typing.

tl;dr, Fire/Fighting is cool.

By the way, of the 3 part-Dragon combinations you want, you are gonna get 2 in Se7en, one of which is in fact a starter.

Se7en: the game in which a mono-Dragon does not require cheating!

By this point in time, if you expect me to have had drawn a grass/dragon koala you're seriously getting another thing coming people...

Welp, the clues in regards to who is whom, and what are the type combinations of each starter, have been there since the OP of this very topic. This being said, you will have to wait untill you play the game for actual confirmation... Although given the level cap we decided to enforce, you won't be evolving your starter in Ep 1 :P

Unless the Fire/Dragon is a legendary, the Grass/Dragon type combination is nice to see in a wild "tropius subsitute"

Again, is there an electric/fighting pokemon in the game? I am curious.

edit: The lvl cap is probably about ~20 and they all evolve once, yet not twice.

10 is just stupid to do, unless we only fight youngster Joey

15 is actually not solving the problem because we can just go over to 16 without losing control.

• Veterans

My vote for the Dragon Type would be Lifoam's Final Evolution.

And I'm guessing you set the Level Cap to either Lv. 10 or Lv. 15.

Level Cap's 15. The early level caps for the first 2-3 gyms are really strict to balance the early game out but it get's a bit more balanced after that.

We are not into the business of revealing type combinations outside of announcements :P

But hey, you want a spoiler? Here's one: of our 7 legendaries, none is of the Dragon type. And none is gonna be catchable anytime soon by the way :P

EDIT: and yes the first two gyms are going to be very close to one another, meaning the level caps between them will have to be very strict. This was done intentionally to counterbalance the fact that, once you get to the wilder part of the region (the desert area, as well as the Tasmania-inspired area) there will be large areas to explore with no town in sight... So of course, for those passages of the game the level cap will be much more lenient. Remember, we only have 8 gyms.

And none is gonna be catchable anytime soon by the way :P

Legendaries are a bit OP to be obtained in the early-to-mid-game...

Well this was of common sense, so no biggie there lol.

But yes, as a curious fact, we proudly present you a generation with not a single legendary dragon. Is not like our common dragons are OP or anything, baka!

• Developers

Wait, no legendary before the first gym!? 0/10, will not play.

None of the legendaries are Dragon type, eh? Inb4 all Se7en of them are poison type, to make up for the lack of any poison legends in canon games. Also because, y'know, Australia.