Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really think of anything, there's a few close people that I've pretty much told anything significant that I could think of. So trying to think of something, NO ONE know is difficult.

Oh wait here's one. I played and enjoyed Viva Pinata back at the age of 14.

• Support Squad

My sexual appetites for one

Honestly I can't think of much. I've discussed and confided a lot here in one place or another.

I guess it'd just be small little bits of trivia about me. One would be that I have a condition in my eyes called a nystagmus which p much makes my eyes wobble like fuck and strain them more as well as short sightedness. The two conditions compile enough to where I am considered officially disabled and that has led to a lot of stupid grief.

No examiners, I do NOT need a physical cube to represent the shape in this maths question tyvm

There are so very many things

but

one that I will say is that I may or may not have kill more than two or maybe even 20 people.

but really, something that no one here knows about me is something that would be something that people here would then know about me meaning that this question is just a stupid paradox and screw yall cuz I'm outta here~!

I've put a bicycles chain ring through my leg and got stitches... the fun part is it took me 4-5 days to decide to go to the emergency room to get stitches for a chunk that was 3 layers from bone... now I have a scar that kinda looks like a mini shark bite or a D

"Talk to everyone any anyone you get the chance to" and "Who cares if you do something a little embarrassing. When it's all said and done, no one else really cares as it's not going to be significant to them in the long run. Go have fun with life. Don't be so wrapped up and afraid to mess up something socially."

Note to self: +1 when you can use internet on your laptop again.

To younger self: When Krystal realizes you love her long before you realize that you do, just go with it. Biggest regret ever. Especially since you know she fell for you way before that.

Curse you hindsight and whoever for dredging this up.

I dunno that I'd say that people here wouldn't know about it but it isn't an easy thing to pick up on- I don't give out empty compliments. I give compliments out sparingly because few earn them. They don't mean shit if you hand em out like they're going out of style.

Quite honestly, pride. Without delving too deep into how Pride is natural and demonizing it is dumb, there's a lot of small achievements that I really like to be happy about and tell people about. Obviously too much bragging isn't a good thing but self-confidence is very important in my opinion.