Question of the Day

So, I felt like starting something new here in light of yet another wave of the AMA's (Ask Me Anything). In this thread, a question will be posted on the Showdown Server as a topic and we'll answer them here. I'm not going to bore you with a super duper long text wall, but a few things for the sake of organization.

If you are the first person to answer the day's question, please do so like this: (without the spoiler)

May-5th-2015: What is your favorite color and why?

Green because it reminds me of the outdoors... (etc)

>If you are NOT the first person to respond to a particular question, just list your answer.

In the event you'd like to answer a previous days question, I ask that you do it like so: (again, without the outer spoiler)

->From May-4th-2015:

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Revenge of the Sith

Any of the auth are able to make topics on showdown to make it easier for you guys to do so looky here:

/mt <a href="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14097">Question of the Day</a>: <i>Why do I ask so many questions?</i> - [1/5/2016]

If you'd like to request a question to be asked, you can do so here or on the server. If you do so in this thread, please out the question in green and say something about a request or what not.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 5th 6th here in the Philippines, but nvm , 2015: What's your favorite class you've ever had?

recess ninja Probablyyyyyyyy... As depressing as it can be, Environmental Science. Sure, I'm reminded about things like the Second Law of Thermodynamics, but it was in this class that I felt relevant to society and that I ought to do something about the big problem.

• Support Squad

Favourite class?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I don't enjoy classes period. If I had to choose, a fencing class I took one time...? No homework was cool.

Wait. Do we mean video game classes or school classes? Because this is turning out like VGHS with races

To both questions: Rogue, always rogue. I'm somewhat addicted to invisibility/stealth powers and knifing things

And English class, because I love writing and my current English teacher is the queen of making me finish work <3

The 3 programming classes I've had so far in college (1st year). They were/are exactly what I thought they'd be: using pure logic to find a problem's solution within the restraints of a programming language.

• Administrators

My favorite classes were always the acting classes, more because of the teacher before they made him exclusively an english teacher because I don't remember why but it upset me and the people in it (because let's be real nobody volunteers for an acting class if they're not remotely interested). I hated doing solo things, though, and I still don't think I'm very good at projecting my voice across the entire auditorium. The most memorable thing I did was a show with some of the class for the school, even though I can't remember the name of the work we did... oops. Definitely the only time I did anything major, though. A step below that would be doing Monty Python's dead parrot sketch several times with a friend, that was always a good time lol

Italian 1. Probably the easiest class I ever had. Friends had it, teacher was cool, very relaxed (probably too relaxed but it was a morning class so I won't complain), this classmate would bring in baked goods on random occasions, VS on The New Super Mario Bros on DS... The list goes on. Oh, and I guess I learned a little Italian too.

I'd have to say all three years of my Latin class (Latin I through III).

It's been a really enjoyable experience for me for the past three years of high school, plus the teacher is chill as all hell (and I've played both Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh! with him in class).

Hard to pick one.

I had an honors college course in which we watched godzilla movies and analyzed them and discussed how they mirrored the japanese culture and attitude at the times they came out as well how they've embedded themselves into the hearts of the japanese and people around the world.

My art class senior year in high school. We sat in desk groups of 4 and I had a blast with my group and the group over. Like seriously, it was just so much fun between all of us as we were talking and laughing as we were doing our work. Great times.

Then there was my psychology class in high school when I was in Farmington. Really cool class that talked about a lot of the more interesting aspects of psychology. Also helped that the essay I wrote about the movie we saw in class got a perfect 100 and the teacher wanted to read it to the class.

And then there was my college physics class that the professor made so damn interesting and took the time to mention where what we were learning was actually applied to real life shit. And had awesome clicker quizzes.

And there was the herpetology class that took me down to Costa Rica for a week to study the reptiles and amphibians and stuff down there. That was great. The Costa Ricans loved me cuz I looked like them and could speak a decent amount of spanish. And sexy classmates.

May 6, Q: What's your favorite kind of steak, and how do you like it prepared?

Sirloin, cuz the better marbled, the better the flavor. And all steaks are best at medium-rare. And remember, you never put sauce on a good steak.

Hard to pick one.

I had an honors college course in which we watched godzilla movies and analyzed them and discussed how they mirrored the japanese culture and attitude at the times they came out as well how they've embedded themselves into the hearts of the japanese and people around the world.

My art class senior year in high school. We sat in desk groups of 4 and I had a blast with my group and the group over. Like seriously, it was just so much fun between all of us as we were talking and laughing as we were doing our work. Great times.

Then there was my psychology class in high school when I was in Farmington. Really cool class that talked about a lot of the more interesting aspects of psychology. Also helped that the essay I wrote about the movie we saw in class got a perfect 100 and the teacher wanted to read it to the class.

And then there was my college physics class that the professor made so damn interesting and took the time to mention where what we were learning was actually applied to real life shit. And had awesome clicker quizzes.

And there was the herpetology class that took me down to Costa Rica for a week to study the reptiles and amphibians and stuff down there. That was great. The Costa Ricans loved me cuz I looked like them and could speak a decent amount of spanish. And sexy classmates.

Sirloin, cuz the better marbled, the better the flavor. And all steaks are best at medium-rare. And remember, you never put sauce on a good steak.

Gonna have to go with Ribeye. The size and flavor when made over a charcol barbecue is just so heavenly. It also helps when you can find a pound ribeye for less than 15$

Hard to pick one.

Favorite steak? Probably Filet Mignon (I know, I'm a very expensive date to pay for :D), because to be honest, it's very hard to mess up that kind of steak. Also, it's REALLLLY good flavor is making me hungry right now lol.

May 6. My favorite kind of steak would br either the New York strip or Delmonico. Preferably Delmonico because it's really juicy and tender when you cook it around medium or medium-rare. Considering my old man used to cook for the late George Steinbrenner (former owner of NY Yankees), he'd serve them Delmonicos and it rubbed off on the home life.

I prefer my Delmonico steaks medium or medium-rare.

What's your favorite kind of steak, and how do you like it prepared? - [5/6/2015]

Ribeye, Medium-Rare, and all you need is love salt.

Top Sirlon is good too, but you need to maridade it a bit. Preferably with something simple like Soy Sauce. (steak sauce is fucking terribad)

• Support Squad

What's your favorite genre of music? Favorite artist from that genre? - [5/7/2015]

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg, Does Nightcore count? It does now. NightcoreReality gurl, all da best.