Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Going through Rejuvenations graphics folder made me cry happy tears. Thank you Jan if you do implement this.

You can ride on a Latios omg im crying yes

Edited by NikeSB

• Veterans

Shofu's playthrough is back yeeeah!

Well poor him for grinding new pokemons through.

At least he got ampharos before V6 comes out B)

grind grind grind he struggling with the water gym then

Based on his team, Laturn would kick his ass.

I feel bit sad for shofu because of grinding and such for almost every next gym. It's why he take some time to post a playthrough.

yeah ikr but it took me sooo much grinding to do that water gym because my teams are based around fire and water sadly the lanturn sweeps all my waters and everything else sweeps my fires xD

Yeah because you can stampede her team with Shedinja (you can catch Nincada on the shore you land on) bar her Rotom Wash, but that thing is Choice'd so it's easy to take that out as well. Just stay in with a Ghost type, then switch to a Normal type predicting the Ghost move and you get free damage off on whatever she switches into next, or if she doesn't switch you can kill her Rotom and then sweep with Shedinja.

I am so tired of the unbeatable enemies(ones that u arent supposed to defeat, like at the start that Gyarados) that im tempted to cheat one of my pokemons stats to all 999 so that i can satisfy myself.

nobody is unbeatable madam X comes close but its not impossible

and that gyarados is easy poison it with a pokemon with poison point or paralyze it then its easy for any of the pokemon you have all you gotta do is stall it with something lol

Edited by Hypa

Be like this guy and that's how you'll beat her team :]

And to be honest, its just one of those situations where you can't really win, but if you do you feel a good sense of accomplishment. I don't think this battle will be like defeating Solaris on Pyrous Mountain for Reborn.

Also, respond to the PM Nha.

And to be honest, its just one of those situations where you can't really win, but if you do you feel a good sense of accomplishment. I don't think this battle will be like defeating Solaris on Pyrous Mountain for Reborn.

Real sense of accomplishment. I think more satisfying than solaris, since you have to battle against six pokemon in level 100.

1 legendary, 5 psyedo legendaries lol.

Real sense of accomplishment. I think more satisfying than solaris, since you have to battle against six pokemon in level 100.

1 legendary, 5 psyedo legendaries lol.

............ SO THOSE WERE HER REMAINING POKEMON!?!? - Takes a curse doll of Madame X and start poking needles into it- Damn it.

How do u beat a team full of 100s?

I beat her Yveltal but thats as far as ive gone after multiple restarts(toxic ftw).

Yeah, i've only managed to beat her Yveltal as well. Prankster dual screen + Leech Seed and Torterra only took like 45% at best from its attacks (Shell Armor bruh) = dead Yveltal.

Man and I thought I was hot shit after defeating Solaris' Garchomp, never knew Madam X could actually be beaten. Kudos to the guy in the video, this must have taken some real planning

• Veterans

My Swampert overleveled, is there a way to buy Reverse Candies on the ship?

On the ship? Nope.

There's a shack on terajuma shore though, which has someone in it that sells reverse candies iirc.

I got myself a Mawile, it also has a Nature that boosts its physical attack.

Is it worth keeping and leveling? If so, what pokemon should i remove?

Bibarel HM Slave

Swampert

Gothitelle

Roselia

Houndoom

Medicham

I dont think theres room, but its always worth asking.

I got myself a Mawile, it also has a Nature that boosts its physical attack.

Is it worth keeping and leveling? If so, what pokemon should i remove?

Bibarel HM Slave

Swampert

Gothitelle

Roselia

Houndoom

Medicham

I dont think theres room, but its always worth asking.

It's atleast useful for the chandelure event if you need the shiny stone.

Reason? Too much spoiler, you will find out afterwards ;)