Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gasp! Well what'll happen to the people who already got the Bulk Up TM?

If this is like Reborn, if you have the TM, you keep it. Where the TM will now be is where you will get Keta's new TM.

where to get ability capsules from?

Check Shing's Item Guide. There are a few already.

• Developers

If this is like Reborn, if you have the TM, yoy keep it. Where the TM will now be is where you will get Keta's new TM.

Check Shing's Item Guide. There are a few already.

And when I place the Bulk Up tm, it will be Keta's TM instead of Bulk up. Depending if you got his new TM or not.

And when I place the Bulk Up tm, it will be Keta's TM instead of Bulk up. Depending if you got his new TM or not.

Can you give me some information about the new TM ? Just say whether it's a physical, special, or set up move.

• Developers

Can you give me some information about the new TM ? Just say whether it's a physical, special, or set up move.

I can't give info because I'm not sure what I'm replacing it with yet. Sorry. Will definitely not be a set up move.

I can't give info because I'm not sure what I'm replacing it with yet. Sorry. Will definitely not be a set up move.

I think you should put either Low Sweep or Low Kick in there. Strong, but not too powerful.

Edited by biboo195

-tempted to create a reborn buisness selling axed pokes 50 rupees for weaker ones 100-200 for super OP ones xD-

Interesting. How are you gonna do that ?

People will send Hypa their save files. Hypa will then open those save files in his older versions of Rejuvenation and catch those axed Pokemon. Then he'll send those save files back. Hypa will then receive $R for services rendered.

People will send Hypa their save files. Hypa will then open those save files in his older versions of Rejuvenation and catch those axed Pokemon. Then he'll send those save files back. Hypa will then receive $R for services rendered.

Damn, i'm feeling tempted to give him my save file and ask him for an Eevee or an Azumaril. How much will those 2 be Hypa ?

-tempted to create a reborn buisness selling axed pokes 50 rupees for weaker ones 100-200 for super OP ones xD-

I should do that too. I can give people duskull, rotom, and victini(no jan, i don't forget this.)

Well i'm supposed to be saving up Rupees for a freaking sword in my sprite, but screw that. Once you've started your business, i'll be your first customer, just send me a message.

I was going to reveal the last updated map, but now I don't wanna!

Goddammit Jan, we're discussing actual business here. You go play in the corner for now, ok? We'll call you back when we're done.

Edited by biboo195

you lot call jan evil then your evil to him ha no wonder jan axes the good pokemon

Jan was evil to us first bro.

Edited by biboo195

jan is not evil he is far from it evil is you get norm as starters and then you have to spend 4 hours befor you can get your next member of your team to find out that its a bug type and the first gym is fire that's evil

jan is not evil he is far from it evil is you get norm as starters and then you have to spend 4 hours befor you can get your next member of your team to find out that its a bug type and the first gym is fire that's evil

Yes, he's not as evil as the other (he's been kind enough to let Makuhita and Ampharos live to v5.5 actually). It's just there's one thing i really don't approve at all : He axed Rotom, but he still leaves the Odd Key and the Rotom transforming room there to tease us. Outside of that, he's alright in my book.

Edited by biboo195

• Veterans

Yes, he's not as evil as the other (he's been kind enough to let Makuhita and Ampharos live to v5.5 actually). It's just there's one thing i really don't approve at all : He axed Rotom, but he still leaves the Odd Key and the Rotom transforming room there to tease us. Outside of that, he's alright in my book.

Rip Ampharos tho, that one's probably getting axed in v6 praise the lord for that i got it beforehand

But rotom will be available... eventually :V

Edited by Zumidesu

Rip Ampharos tho, that one's probably getting axed in v6 praise the lord for that i got it beforehand

But rotom will be available... eventually :V

Jan be like : "Rotom? SoonTM ". Well it's a little bit sad to see my Amphy axed in v6, but he was and still is way too good to pass. I seriously don't know how to beat Valarie without him (i haven't tried any other way, i only learn to raise an Ampharos and bring it to Valarie)

• Veterans

Jan be like : "Rotom? SoonTM ". Well it's a little bit sad to see my Amphy axed in v6, but he was and still is way too good to pass. I seriously don't know how to beat Valarie without him (i haven't tried any other way, i only learn to raise an Ampharos and bring it to Valarie)

the true god of the rejuvenation universe is ampharos. op as shit

but yeah, ampharos probably was too good for that point in the game. such a good parafusion inflicter, rip