Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

A bit north of the Pokemon Center in Kristiline. You need to have finished all of the help center quests in Kakori village and have the Center Keys to get in though.

Gotcha, thanks.

Is it possible to buy Moon/Sun/Dawn/Dusk/Shiny/TRADE stones anywhere yet? Or is it just mining :(

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotcha, thanks.

Is it possible to buy Moon/Sun/Dawn/Dusk/Shiny/TRADE stones anywhere yet? Or is it just mining :(

#Miningislife, yea lol its the only way atm, but im honestly not even sure if those stones are obtainable through mining yet, Ive mined every rock and havent found any of those. Has anyone else come across those stones?

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Veterans

Gotcha, thanks.

Pretty sure you can get moon/sun stones through mining.

And for the locations of the Dusk and Shiny stone...

You get the Dusk stone from the small bush in front of the Goldenleaf gate on route 3, and you get the shiny stone after talking to the grunt at the secret graveyard that is accessible after the chandelure event in amethyst cave.

Edited by Zumidesu

In regards to evolution stones, every single one of them except for Shiny, Dawn, and Dusk stones can be found through mining. If you're looking for a particular stone then you should save in front of the rock before mining it and soft reset (F12) if you don't find what you're looking for. I know that these elemental stones (again, not including Shiny, Dawn, and Dusk) can be found in the overworld as well, hidden in certain areas. The only stone I haven't found so far anywhere in the game is the Dawn stone. If you're in need of a Water/Fire/Leaf stone and have run out of rocks to mine/can't be bothered to mine then follow this guide; http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14486

Once you get the first upgrade and find the kid then you should be able to buy as many as you want from him for a decent price.

Edited by vsx2000goton

yeah I got those, I'm just wondering primarily for Thunder/Moon stones since I want to complete the beta dex as much as possible.

Whats the Narcissa Gym secret that Dr. Jenkel left for me after Kristiline?

I'm stuck in the "???" quest from Kristaline town, where should I go to finish or even start it and what should I do?

Go to the "deep crater" on the east side of the town, self explanatory from there.

yeah I got those, I'm just wondering primarily for Thunder/Moon stones since I want to complete the beta dex as much as possible.

Whats the Narcissa Gym secret that Dr. Jenkel left for me after Kristiline?

It probably has something to do with the Odd Key that can be found somewhere in Narcissa's gym (I think, not too sure about this). I've not found the key so I have no clue what this is about.

Go to the "deep crater" on the east side of the town, self explanatory from there.

Anyone wanna point me to where the Odd Key is in the gym? Ain't nobody got time fo dat

• Veterans

Good moveset for Emolga ? I'm thinking Nuzzle, Acrobatics, Charge, Pursuit (Volt Switch ?)

Emolga isn't that good of a pokémon attack/defensewise, so having a fairly attack based moveset for emolga wouldn't be the best since it'd be killed fairly fast without even having done much damage. Having nuzzle for paralysis and acrobatics for an offensive move is actually pretty good to have on it though, but i'd say use emolga more as a support and give it encore and tailwind instead of charge or pursuit, since emolga is still pretty fast and can outspeed most pokemon. it'd be a better status inflicter than an attacker because of its poor attack/defense but high speed.

Emolga isn't that good of a pokémon attack/defensewise, so having a fairly attack based moveset for emolga wouldn't be the best since it'd be killed fairly fast without even having done much damage. Having nuzzle for paralysis and acrobatics for an offensive move is actually pretty good to have on it though, but i'd say use emolga more as a support and give it encore and tailwind instead of charge or pursuit, since emolga is still pretty fast and can outspeed most pokemon. it'd be a better status inflicter than an attacker because of its poor attack/defense but high speed.

Great idea. Thank you very much.

No problem! Glad I could help out. Hope the moveset works out for you!

1 more question. How can you get Tailwind on Emolga ? I don't see it on Emolga's normal movepool

1 more question. How can you get Tailwind on Emolga ? I don't see it on Emolga's normal movepool

I don't think emolga can use tailwind yet.

The only thing emolga can get it is by move tutor, which rejuvenation doesn't have yet.

Totally speculative question. Also gonna try and avoid spoilers, but... Shouldn't there be another statue in Amethyst Grotto? :o

OH YEAH THERE SHOULD BE. I had to think about it. she will be remembered always. rip

The guy by the Kingdra statue gives you a clue as to where it might be. If you're really stuck then

Go to purity grove and check the trees by where the old lady is, you should find the Kingdra wing there. Be prepared for a battle when you go back and reattach the Kingdra wing.

thanks for the help i got the wing

• Veterans

Jan will there be a way to evolve Magneton into Magnezone in V6?

...I wouldn't count on it, Jan probably isn't that nice, hahaha