Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can help out with the guides as soon as I'm done with my finals and have a new laptop, if you want me to at least!

Of course, we talked about this. But do your real life things first, more important.

I can try and help out too :3

That would be great.

since i have nothing to do and i end up doing nothing anyway the logical answer is for me to help out with some guides, but since i havent completed the game with the full v.5 patch aka the earlier parts before the map changes. I probably shouldn't but i can help with some of those things listed

• Veterans

here's some rejuvenation doodles i made while studying, by the way! (i need to stop using such a big canvas for pictures jeez)

tumblr_no5kykNyqe1u0tvbao1_1280.jpg

Wow, so many people already volunteering to do these! I'll try to help with some infrmation missing and stuff.

Anywats, I think the Guides should come into parts, so we take it slow and steady with accurate information.

Also, we could use the "post information then reserve the next posts for more space" option, so we don't need two threads (one for guide and one for discussion). Hopefully we can fit it all with spoilers. Bigger ones, like the possible Guide to the whole game, might need a Discussion, however.

You guys are also free to make any guides you think might be useful! I think this'll help newer players quite a bit.

Question xD Was planning on replacing my Espurr with Meditite -> Medicham, but noticed that it doesn't really get a physical psychic move unless heart scaled / remember Zen Headbutt. I was wondering if this was an option in the current version or should I go back to using Espurr?

Well top 2 FAQ's are "Where's the odd key" and "Ancient wing" atm so those two are a start.

Well odd key is a secret. So people gotta find that themselves, or just make an account and i can pm them.

Ancient wing is old, so i can do that too.

I could start the item guide... If it is for key items only or hidden ones like the odd key. That is only if no one is actually going to make a full guide.

I could start the item guide... If it is for key items only or hidden ones like the odd key. That is only if no one is actually going to make a full guide.

Well, Shing and Zumidesu said they're going to do it, but based on what I saw, they might be busy.

I'll wait for now.

Well, Shing and Zumidesu said they're going to do it, but based on what I saw, they might be busy.

I'll wait for now.

I'm gonna do it, but i got a bit less play time on my pc. And i'm kind of busy with other stuff.

My first item guide is from gearen city to route 2/amethyst cave if you want some information.

After a while of playing, I thought it would be nice if we had a viability ranking topic, so I thought I'd start one. Thoughts?

Hmm... It might be a bit too soon for it. I think it would be better to wait until the middle gym (9th gym) to start.

Also, a topic like that would make it easier for Jan to axe the pokémons imeanwhat

Of course, i won't stop you if you want to do it. It's the kind of topic that I like, tbh.

Edited by Vinny

• Veterans

hi to all. i was wondering where do i get the id card to get exp share and where i can mine for water stones and stuff. Thank you

You get the ID card from Melia's coat in Amethyst cave, which you can use on the locked door in the Pokémon Lab, and you can mine stones from the rocks that seem to shine.

A viability ranking topic would actually help a lot, becuase recently from what Ive seen in the gym leader help thread, people are having a hard time with gym leaders becuase they usually dont have a specific 1 or 2 pokemon to take them on.