Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

I'm convinced that 90% of people spam through the text and that's why they don't know the snag machine is broken.

Solution: Make the default text speed "slow" and that's the only option.

:I

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

Kind of a shame some people skip the dialogue as fast as possible and don't read it tbh, some of it is really funny. I hope they didn't miss the funny bits at least

Kind of a shame some people skip the dialogue as fast as possible and don't read it tbh, some of it is really funny. I hope they didn't miss the funny bits at least

Agreed 100%

It's just shameful because if you just skip all of the dialouge, you miss the important parts of the story, things you need etc.

Edited by ShingSt

has there been a way to get the shadow pokemon you couldn't catch during the time the snag machine was broken?

Technically you do get those pokemon. If i remember correctly only 2 pokemon are the ones you encounter as shadow, Feebas and Tropius. You catch feebas as shadow pokemon later in the game and through a help request in Kakori village you get tropius egg.

that chestnaught tho wont catch arrrggghhhh anyways going back to get it again now i completely forgot about capturing all shadow poke's

if you can trade roselia for yanma it would have to be available and i mean my time machine is broken it only has 1 event on it ( yes ive completed the game up to v5)

• Veterans

no clue where else to put it and i don't want to make a separate topic for this drawing only, but here's some fanart of angie i made :V

tumblr_nnuawfBbS21u0tvbao1_1280.jpg

Edited by zumidesu

Alright I have a problem. Every time I try to rock climb into the wispy ruins from wispy path, it sends me backwards instead of forwards. Is that fixed in 5.3 or something? Also ummmm. I've completed all the help requests but it still won't let me accept the research one. Idk what is wrong so I feel like I should update to 5.3 anyway.

• Developers

Alright I have a problem. Every time I try to rock climb into the wispy ruins from wispy path, it sends me backwards instead of forwards. Is that fixed in 5.3 or something? Also ummmm. I've completed all the help requests but it still won't let me accept the research one. Idk what is wrong so I feel like I should update to 5.3 anyway.

Both were fixed in 5.3