Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Rhydon to Rhyperior

zelazko

Question

13 answers to this question

You can get a Protector from the 10th floor of the Department Store, which isn't available at the moment without manipulating your save file by going back to an older episode. Once you do that, you'll have to have your Rhydon hold onto the Protector and use a Link Stone on the Rhydon in order to evolve it.

And like Shink said, Magikarp was axed due to Gyarados's rampage throughout the game as it was able to make quick work of most Gym Leaders and other battles if used properly.

How many stickers can you get in the current release? I have only three.

Also I think it is unfair to axe a Pokemon only because it is powerful. This means we will never be able to get Gyarados in the Reborn? That's sucks.

How many stickers can you get in the current release? I have only three.

Also I think it is unfair to axe a Pokemon only because it is powerful. This means we will never be able to get Gyarados in the Reborn? That's sucks.

Nah I think It was said that Gyarados will come back later in the game.

Also the stickers

-Saving the boyfriend who fell in under the railnet

-Saving the little boy from drifloon (windy day @Shades gym) then saving him from scolipede (After takign to his mother in Lapis ward(?))

-Giving lady in front of pokemon center medicine after she teleports into chrysolia forest after she breaks her leg (Clear day)

- Giving the girl in apohyll academy the television that you steal for her

- Giving the boy in Agate circus Air Ballon, Cotton Candy, and a Pokedoll

- "Saving" the girl in jasper ward after you defeat the tangrowth

- Battling a "glitch" 3 times on Ametrine mountain

All i can remember at the moment.

Edited by Cmason

Also I think it is unfair to axe a Pokemon only because it is powerful.

Staraptor is available, i don't know what you talking about~

Anyway, the Water God was axe'd because once you go Gyarados, you can't go back...

And what i mean by that is -> Magikarp was easily obtainable, so everybody and their mother would use Gyarados, making every other Water type obsolete.

It's for the balance.

Cmason gotchu on the stickers.

Edited by Vinny

Staraptor is available, i don't know what you talking about~

Anyway, the Water God was axe'd because once you go Gyarados, you can't go back...

And what i mean by that is -> Magikarp was easily obtainable, so everybody and their mother would use Gyarados, making every other Water type obsolete.

It's for the balance.

Cmason gotchu on the stickers.

Inb4 Gyarados will not return like, ever until aftergame lol.

Same goes for Tentacruel lol.

Sucks really they should be left alone like they were before. Changing a mechanics of pokemon is a cheat. What about other strong pokemon like Ho-oh? Unless they make him uncatchable which would make sense... I remeber rising this one from lvl 40 was almost a cheat in pokemon gold.

What was so special about Tentacruel?

Edited by zelazko

Not sure what mechanic of Pokemon you're talking about, but Amethyst has the right to do so considering she wants to make the game more challenging. But I do agree I'll miss having a Gyarados early-game.

Anyways, I don't even know about Tentacruel and why people believe it won't ever come til endgame. The only reason I thought we haven't got it yet was because we haven't reached the proper environment for it, but idk.

• Administrators

Sucks really they should be left alone like they were before. Changing a mechanics of pokemon is a cheat. What about other strong pokemon like Ho-oh? Unless they make him uncatchable which would make sense... I remeber rising this one from lvl 40 was almost a cheat in pokemon gold.

What was so special about Tentacruel?

...No mechanics were changed, lol. Just the availability. Legendaries will be available post-game. Tentacruel has yet to be available but has been put off until late game because it was a high-tier competitive threat last gen (which was when distribution was initially planned)

Zelako, I think you are confusing "not available now" with "never becoming available".

You will be able to get a gyarados eventually, just later in the game. Its only unavailable now because the game is not finished yet. There are areas of the game still unavailable to the player and there are quite a few pokemon unavailable. By the time it's finished you will be able to catch anything and everything. So don't worry

Edited by Zane0144