If you were the champion...

TyranntX

The Title says it all, if you were The champion of ANY Reigon (wheather it be real or fan made). What would it be? What would your title be? What would your team be like? How easy/hard was it to GET this to be the champion? all these questions and more are things I'd like to be answered.

For an example, I'll use MY character in my up coming fan made game "Poke'mon Infinity" that I'm working on with another member.

Name: Tyrannt (Because of Reasons)

Reigon: Genda

Home Town: Sigma City

Title: Hero of Genda

Starter Poke'mon: Charmander *Shiny*

Team: (sorry, not until the game is 100% finished. can have you prepairing now can we XD)

and that's how its done. show me what YOUR ideal Champion is, the sky is the limit here.

Kanto Lance Obviously xD the guy has dragons which are epic :3,who doesnt want to be a dragon master :P but ide have shiny gyarados instead of his ordinary one xD and ofc with all the newer more powerfull dragons but still keeping his iconic dragonites but possibly with rayquaza

Edited by Hypa

Kanto Lance Obviously xD the guy has dragons which are epic :3,who doesnt want to be a dragon master :P but ide have shiny gyarados instead of his ordinary one xD and ofc with all the newer more powerfull dragons but still keeping his iconic dragonites but possibly with rayquaza

Lol, yeah If I had to pick an EXISTING champ, I'd probably pick Lance too :lol:

Edited by TyranntX

Wouldn't Lance be considered Johto champion? Isn't he the last member of the elite four in the Kanto games?

I can't pick just one region because I'd hate to have a region-specific team. I like variety.

If I had to pick a region it would be Unova since it's so big and I just liked that region overall.

Name would be Alice. Has been for most Pokemon games I have played.

My starter...well to be region specific I guess I'd have to go with Snivy.

Team: (not including my started because of reasons)

Lucario
Milotic
Arcanine
Espeon
Noivern
Dusknoir

I'd love to have a Raikou and I have had one in the past but I don't want to be OP :v

Name: Drakyle
Region: Drakoria
Home Town: Sighra Citadel
Title: Avatar of the End
Starter: Shiny Duskull
Team:

Before beating the Champion: Noivern (lvl 72), Magnezone (lvl 70), Houndoom (lvl 73), Walrein (lvl 73), Roserade (lvl 75), Shiny Dusknoir (lvl 77).

After beating the Champion: Noivern (lvl 100), Magnezone (lvl 100), Houndoom (lvl 100), Walrein (lvl 100), Roserade (lvl 100), Shiny Mega Dusknoir (lvl 100)

Note: In Drakoria there are 10 new megas, Dusknoir being one of them.

Alrighty so I'll just throw in a new region since that seems to be the hip thing to do. I'll call it... "Zaves." Don't ask, it's just some random name from my childhood.

Title: Champion/Victor

Name: Victor (haha get it? cause I could be Victor Victor? haha... yeah I know. that was just bad)

Region: Zaves

Home Town: The Citadel

Team:

Volcorona, lvl 79

Gallade (Mega), lvl 81

Kingdra, lvl 77

Tyranitar, lvl 78

Ferrothorn, lvl 77

Victini, lvl 85

Champion Helia:

Region: Holland.

Starter: Mudkip.

Alternate teams based on ingame dicisions/days.

Rotating: Froslass, Houndoom, Galvantula, Whimsicott, Swampert, Dragalge, Metagross, Yanmega, Arodactyl, Gyrarados, Volcarona, Vileplume, Roserade, Venomoth, Dodrio, Cloyster, Weavile, Gardevoir, Breloom, Swellow, and others I can't think of. As long as they're dual typed and look nice.

All created with the basic Grass - Fire - Water base and around that others that compliment it.

Edited by Helia

Champion Helia:

Region: Holland.

Starter: Mudkip.

Alternate teams based on ingame dicisions/days.

Rotating: Froslass, Houndoom, Galvantula, Whimsicott, Swampert, Dragalge, Metagross, Yanmega, Arodactyl, Gyrarados, Volcarona, Vileplume, Roserade, Venomoth, Dodrio, Cloyster, Weavile, Gardevoir, Breloom, Swellow, and others I can't think of. As long as they're dual typed and look nice.

All created with the basic Grass - Fire - Water base and around that others that compliment it.

Sounds complicated, but cool

Name: Vinny

Region: Unova

Home Town: Island 5 (Sevii Islands a.k.a Kanto)

Title: Hero for Hire

Starter Pokémon: Sneasel

Team: Skitty; Skitty; Skitty; Skitty; Garchomp; Weavile

EDIT: NOW the team makes sense

Edited by Vinny

I'd be Steven Stone from the Hoenn Region, just because I love steel types (peaked number 7 in the PS Monotype Ladder), of course I'd have a Shiny Metagross Mega :]

Hometown: Yes (if you played R/S/E youl'll understand [; )

Title: Still don't know :(

My team would rock you all... or steel you all(?

Mmmh i need more than 6 spots...but the main team would be Metagross, Skarmory, Excadrill, Magnezone, Empoleon and prob Lucario or Scizor...

If I was champion. I'd have the elite four do double battles, meaning first two elite four and second two team up to do two on one battles. Didn't work my ass off so someone could snatch the crown without hassle.

Name: Shurit
Reigon: Qliphortira
Home Town: Yuki-Karo Village
Title: The Nekroz of Trishula
Starter Pokemon: Torchic
Team: Blaziken, Garchomp, Togekiss, Greninja, Ferrothorn, Gengar

I wouldn't want to be the champion, I would love to be the final trainer of Mount Battle instead. My team would most likely end up being a mix of Battlus and Somek's teams. I'd be mysterious and not give any background on myself, how I got to that position, and would do nothing remarkable but stomp the protagonist.