Bern's Introduction

Bernkastel

Hello everyone, I'm Bernkastel, but if you want you can call me just Bern, I'm 20 years old from Portugal and I'm also a MTF transgender.

I've been playing pokemon since I was 4 and I've loved every game of the main series, some more than others, but loved them all anyways. My favorite pokemons are Sylveon and Munchlax and my favorite pokemon game is Platinum. I also play other games like League of Legends and Smite, even though I'm not very good at it.

I've only recently started to play Reborn but I can see that I'll enjoy the game.

I hope to get along with everyone, thanks for having me.

Hi! Welcome.. Check out the rules and FAQs and pinned stuff.. Come to the showdown server to chill and battle with us.. Lots of people play League.. getalifedamnit..

Cheers...

side note you two know eachother from elsewhere? o.o hi welcome to reborn :0

Nah. We just seem to be fellow Umineko fans. I just had to make that post. You'll know what I mean if you know who the characters are.

Thanks everyone, I've been having a nice time, both here and playing Reborn.

Have you passed the 1st gym yet? xD

Well met Bern!

Most people already said everything that had to be said. I'll just let you know that this stay is permanent, so i hope you brought some stuff with you.

I'l also say again what Yash said: Go join us in the server. You may like it :3

See you around o/

Edited by Vinny

be prepared for the pokemon team grinding of your fucking life. grinding in regular pokemon games is amateur, here though you will shed tears and sweat to grind multiple teams at a time.

in other words, welcome.

hi, say nipah bitch

JK IM SORRY PLS DONT TORTURE ME

You must be confusing me for my mortal alter ego, Furude Rika. Don't worry though, I'm not the kind that enjoys torturing chess pieces, or am I?

The gods are indeed cruel, I can vouch for that. I mean, I'm a daughter of Hades, so--

What? Oh come on, Dad, every mortal knows what you do. You're going to-- what? Really? How's that any worse? I'm already in Hell, geez.

Sorry 'bout that. Daddy issues. Anyway, welcome to Reborn \o/