Heyo

ShaneKaze

I was told to introduce myself here (a while ago, but I've been lazy).

I'm actually relatively far in the game, at PULSE Abra and it's been the first thing to really kick my butt ;w;
I tried the Colbur berries, but I think the game might not be registering them or something? It doesn't make an animation or anything and the Abra still OHKO's my team. Even my Dragalge.

I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.

My team as it currently stands:

Typhlosion Lv. 53

Flamethrower

Swift

Flame Charge

Eruption

Dragalge Lv. 51

Toxic

Aqual Tail

Sludge Bomb

Hydro Pump

Noivern Lv. 51

Air Slash

Roost

Dragon Pulse

Boobburst

Meowstic Lv. 51

Psychic

Psyshock

Shadow Ball

Signal Beam

Luxray Lv. 50

Crunch

Charge

Swagger

Thunder Fang

Flygon Lv. 51

Dragon Claw

Rock Slide

Earthquake

Hyper Beam

There was this one time, only once, where Luxray survived with 1 hp and I was able to get off a swagger, but the Abra did not hit itself once in confusion and snapped out in 2 turns.
Another time it finally used Hyper Beam on Dragalge and I sent out Typholosion to use Eruption and it did half damage, before my entire team proceeded to be wiped out....by that Dark Pulse *groans*

... Holy crap. I'm first greeter for the first time

That poor Chikorita :c And I'd love to give you suggestions but I haven't really gotten too far into the game myself... But people should come in soon with ideas and experiences to share. Just hang around. ~

Anyway, welcome to Reborn and wololo \o/

... Holy crap. I'm first greeter for the first time

How did you even manage that?

I blame the god of blue.

Well met Shane!

Like Yash said, if you made a topic in Team Showcase, we'd be able to help you more. But the trick to Abra is to attack it during it's recharging turn. Preferably with a dark physical attack.

Well, i hope you enjoy your stay in reborn cuz it's permanent. c:

See you

Thank you all for the wonderful replies. I will try to initiate war against the Abra again today!

So Meowstic did have Prankster, instead of trying to status the Abra (Toxic doesn't work, I checked,probably because of the Steel-Psychic typing) I taught Meowstic torment so that Abra couldn't use Dark Pulse over and over. It was a simple send out Typhlosion and use Eruption after that.

Thank you all for the great help tho~!