Dropping by

Dragonz996

It's currently 1AM over here and I'm bored. Started thinking about some stuff and decided on check on Reborn again. Saw that that the Pokemon Online server died and you guys moved to another site. My memory's so bad that often times I forgot that Reborn existed. Special thanks to Edge, Ikaru and Inuki for never changing their Steam names and serving as daily reminders that I was once a part of this community. (Can't believe it's been 3 years since then)

5tuywh9.png0zYjFQA.pngNbhsTud.png

Ramblings aside, it's time for an introduction for new members and re-introduction for those who knew me.

I am a member formerly known as Dragonz. Currently going by Trauma on Steam and Samuart on some forums. I've been a part of Reborn for 2 years, I guess? I was one of the few (or maybe the only) Asian at the time. Rain Team/Mono-Dragon user. Earned 12 badges in the Reborn League (Last match was a loss vs. Amaria) before some stuff happened and the league got reset I think. And apparently I won 2nd place in something.

About Me: Avid gamer, read a lot of manga, watched some anime, wrestling fan/smark, Game Design student (final year).

Listing down the people that I remember, in addition to the 3 named above: Ame, Nyu, Saya, ScarletSword, Will, Ice, Ashley/Tyler/I'msorryIforgotyourname, Bullet/Tenshi, Neku/Geo, Winter, Mael

There's a lot more that I can't think of right now, most of the people I knew are probably gone anyway. But seeing that Reborn has more than 12 thousand members (not sure how many of those are bots), it has come a long way. Ame, you must be proud.

So... yeah, thanks for taking the time to read this post. I actually spent almost an hour typing this, and thinking about the past is pretty fun. I suppose I'll check this thread again when I wake up.

DRAGONZ OMG <3

Haven't seen you in years buddy! Good to see you pop in. I'm not too active here anymore but I'm making a bigger effort to be on Steam and stuff. Will re-add you on there when I can.

Haven't seen you since you became less active on Reborn. I'll probably drop by every now and then whenever I'm not busy. Doubt I'll join the new server though since I'm on the opposite timezone compared to most of you.

You can always count on me to have the same name for literally everything unless it's taken :P

Welcome back, friend <3

Same here, although Trauma's too simple and most of the time I have to add something behind it :(

Dragonz!

Nice seein' ya, man. It's been ages.

I'm sorry but I can't seem to recall who you were. What nickname were you using previously?

• Administrators

Heya. Surprised, but glad you turned up again. We actually purged the bulk of the bots a while ago, so the 12,000 is genuine. Turns out people enjoy playing Pokemon fangames. Who knew?

Welcome back!