I got a heart attack for April Fool's day

It legit scared me for like 10 minutes before I noticed that the logo was clickable.. I was googling everything I could to see what was going on xD

Best/Worst joke today so far

Edit:

I especially like how the copyright link led to actual info

Edited by Floyd

It legit scared me for like 10 minutes before I noticed that the logo was clickable.. I was googling everything I could to see what was going on xD

Best/Worst joke today so far

Edit:

I especially like how the copyright link led to actual info

Glad I checked it on my laptop after mobile, went to showdown after 404 error xD Nice try Ame but my laptop senses trolling and it tried to help.... but alas showdown has foiled your plans. <3

Y'all (Except Gaunt I think) didn't live through the times of the gator, this was nothing.

EDIT: Kinda dissapointing

I remember the Gator times.. didn't Gator break the whole site if I remember correctly ?

But yeah this April Fool really got me.. I was like "...seriously ??" until I clicked accidentally the eagle logo.

I miss Fezz :c RIP

Fezz came back on the server the other day.

Yes bad Gator was bad, veterans of the wars with that monstrosity are likely still scarred to this day, I know I am.

• Veterans

Day ???:We're still hiding from the reptile,we've been using evasive tactics so far,switching hosts and going underground....Hopefully one day we can see the light of day again ~ ???